hand gun suggestions

give us a scoped anaconda adv, they are out there for hunting, we could use em for hunting those dirty BL *****s, we NEED a scoped anaconda. next gp item to buy :D, haha.

and the colt 1911, pls make it reload faster, give it the reload time of the desert eagle camo atleast, the 1911 is such a great gun, an American icon, an icon in the gun world period!, be nice to see it used more in game, a highly trained GR soldier should beable to change a mag in the blink of an eye while chewing gum at the same time

Comments

• badsack1 wrote: »
    give us a scoped anaconda adv, they are out there for hunting, we could use em for hunting those dirty BL *****s, we NEED a scoped anaconda. next gp item to buy :D, haha.

and the colt 1911, pls make it reload faster, give it the reload time of the desert eagle camo atleast, the 1911 is such a great gun, an American icon, an icon in the gun world period!, be nice to see it used more in game, a highly trained GR soldier should beable to change a mag in the blink of an eye while chewing gum at the same time

disagree. First, the scoped version of pistols should be in Zp not gp part.
    As for the colt 1911 reloading faster would be OP. Cuz reloading of Colt it takes 3-4 seconds. If you cannot wait for it then i suggest not using any sidearm. Or win the desert eagle camo and using it as your sidearm.
  • your missin the point of increasing he diversity of guns to use in a pistol match, i know the desert camo has the fast reload, but so does everyone else, i should have mention that in the first post i guess. a faster loading colt would not be over powered in the least bit, because again, the desert camo is still more powerful, and i would like to see these pistols in the gp cause they are side arms not a primary , these suggestion would just make using a pistol more feasible and fun that lots of people would have potential access to
    your missin the point of increasing he diversity of guns to use in a pistol match, i know the desert camo has the fast reload, but so does everyone else, i should have mention that in the first post i guess. a faster loading colt would not be over powered in the least bit, because again, the desert camo is still more powerful, and i would like to see these pistols in the gp cause they are side arms not a primary , these suggestion would just make using a pistol more feasible and fun that lots of people would have potential access to

If they change it on colt1911 they have to change it on dual colts too.
    Colt is good as it is from my point and i think there is nothing that it should be changed. Reload is slow but damage is solid. Changing reload will just ruin the original feel of using it. Same as they changed animation of ak 47.
    it just feels different and uncool.
  • It was a suggestion somewhat Complicated, Anaconda Scope. Hahhahaha. Suggest something better next time , and more beatiful. I myself would like to see one Dual Desert Eagle Xmas with bullets 18/54.
  • instead of Anaconda, bring in the Magnum-Scope ^_^

beastly gun

As for colt speed, why bother using it? DE will get you through the day
  • ok, ok, everyone just win a desert eagle camo, jeez
  • What about usp with silencer... add the gun colt 45, or dual usp.
  • yeah a couple diffferent options with a silencer that gp people can have access too would be awsome , but we have the dessert eagle camo it does everything, no need for anything else
    yeah a couple diffferent options with a silencer that gp people can have access too would be awsome , but we have the dessert eagle camo it does everything, no need for anything else

Dreaming is harmless