Are we getting trolled by developers? Well that should be changed

Well basically we have 3 GP crates with those 1-3-7 days of the each gun( sg540, stery elite and 870p breacher). Which i call it non sense. That should be put as in zp crates not gp. I understand it should be a necessary evil. But really from every point of view, this shouldn't even exist. Comparing from old crates and new one. Apparently we are getting trolled. We do not know if we are even close to win or not. Developers should really reconsider changing that or at least put a mark on the permanent weapon so that we knew if we were close or not.

Comments

• Welp,since those are meant to prevent people from getting coupons from them,at the same time,they're a great way for you to actually get the damn gun that you're spinning for,even for "a few" hundred days and still call it "permanent"

People got it for 8000 days and they still spin for it :facepalm:
  • While this was a bit annoying when I was trying to get these weapons, it also has its benefits. For players who can't afford to buy hundreds of crates or for those who are just interested in trying the gun, this is a really helpful thing.
    The lack of coupons is another matter though.