Plase Make Server For Egyptoin Player?

Plase Make Server For Egyptoin Player?

Becase Egy Player Have A Slow Internet and the is 40% from egyptoins player

#We_Need_Server

For Low Ping Like UK Player Why Not

Comments

• Plase Make Server For Egyptoin Player?

Becase Egy Player Have A Slow Internet and the is 40% from egyptoins player

#We_Need_Server

For Low Ping Like UK Player Why Not

as A UK citizen ,,,,,, Egyptians are Filling UK servers , just say who is Egyptian here and look
    Insult egypt and you will see
    (There is UK and EU players playing in UK servers but they are not many)
  • as A UK citizen ,,,,,, Egyptians are Filling UK servers , just say who is Egyptian here and look

Explain what you mean to me?
  • In a way its not that bad of an idea, considering if you all would just stay there ^
  • Explain what you mean to me?

i mean that , There is few Guys from UK or EU (United kingdom and Europe) play in UK servers , instead EGYs and TURKs are the majority players in there
  • It's been suggested hundreds of times, and each time the thread is flooded with the same response from every mini-mod, and actual mods. So I'll get it out of the way.

It's not possible to create an Egyptian server because to my knowledge, Z8 Games does not have, nor do they plan on getting, rights to put a server in Egypt. That, and I'm pretty sure they don't want to pay for server maintenance in a desert region. The sand problems with the server fans.... Damn...
  • I have nothing against Egyptians but let's sort some point of view.

First of all:
    Better connection=Location= better ping.
    I have 10mbps = living in croatia = have 30/40 ping

Second fact:
    Egyptians infrastructure of internet connection is bad.
    Even if they invest in Egypt, they cannot be sure cuz they had internet shut down in 2011 and it could happened again.

Third:
    Egyptians most likely care about this game right.
    If they want servers so bad.
    Why they cheat? Why they try to scamm people?
    Why they hackusate 90% of legit players?
    Why they kick who ever is better or who is ace just
    to gain it for his own sake?
    Insult moms like they are in "thug" life?

Try to ask yourself those questions and you'll see the answer.
    I also understand that they are religious people. But bringing up in game with stupid macros like f11 allah says it or f11 allah is one makes me puke.
    Religions should stay away from games but we have to listen every 80% of the game i play about religion and allah. If i wanted to convert myself to be a muslim, i would go to the lets say muslim church without listening some kid spamming the same message over and over again.

I don't want be rude nor trying to bring hatred in here by posting this, but obviously everytime i see someone who is from egypt i can expect those kind of things. And it makes me mad even though i try to be calm, relax and play my game.
  • -1 :).

We should just ban Egypet IP's :)!
    #We_Need_ThemBanned.
  • iZeroChan wrote: »
    It's been suggested hundreds of times, and each time the thread is flooded with the same response from every mini-mod, and actual mods. So I'll get it out of the way.

It's not possible to create an Egyptian server because to my knowledge, Z8 Games does not have, nor do they plan on getting, rights to put a server in Egypt. That, and I'm pretty sure they don't want to pay for server maintenance in a desert region. The sand problems with the server fans.... Damn...

He's right, players from Egypt are not enough to keep a running server. I like that I am from Brazil , who play CF NA because it is the best of all. Brazilians were almost all pro CF NA, and without a server here we play as we can. Also because if they meet their request will have to meet the others too, not just you playing with ping Poor. So Good Game Boy
  • I was going to suggest the same thing.

Maybe z8games create a server but not for Egys, maybe it's for all middle east including Turks? maybe it's based on Turkey too! Now you have alot of players to create a server for them!

and for people that saying EGYS hacking?

i know alot of non-egys using hacks, alot of non-egys kicking people from games, alot of non-egys doing terrible things. In the same way, we having a big problems here in Egy with internet! believe it or not i'am paying my internet to get 21MB speed! and my ping not even like 2MB speed!! For me, what should i can do more than this?! it's really not fault, if it's available here 10MB or anything faster i would get it! but our limits here is fckin sh1t...

Turkey ( including Middle east ) server i think will solve UK problems too! they will never play with Egys and will help us to get better service!

Please z8games!!

and sorry for my bad english.
  • BlindNate wrote: »
    I have nothing against Egyptians but let's sort some point of view.

First of all:

Second fact:
    Even if they invest in Egypt, they cannot be sure cuz they had internet shut down in 2011 and it could happened again.

Third:

I also understand that they are religious people. But bringing up in game with stupid macros like f11 allah says it or f11 allah is one makes me puke.
    Religions should stay away from games but we have to listen every 80% of the game i play about religion and allah. If i wanted to convert myself to be a muslim, i would go to the lets say muslim church without listening some kid spamming the same message over and over again.

I don't want be rude nor trying to bring hatred in here by posting this, but obviously everytime i see someone who is from egypt i can expect those kind of things. And it makes me mad even though i try to be calm, relax and play my game.

I know what u mean .. am from Yemen and am here in Egypt for wotk .. am play CF NA and sometimes am go to cyber café to see some frirnds and play together. . I found there many kids -13years playing this game ... so what u want ? :) .. anyway if they make the server (middle east server ) all hac.ker & scammers and noobs as u said .. they will play in middle east server ... btw I scammed from one from carotia we was friends for 2 years ... but that doesn't mean all carotia ppl scammers ;) . There is the good one and the bad one what ever he from :) ...
    Sorry for bad English :D:D
    #server_for_middle_east

First of all:

Second fact:

Third:

Couldn't have said it better myself, egys don't deserve their own server. Here is why:

1. They've ruined CFNA, most legit player have left this game because of egys hacking, and don't tell me that low ping players hack too because the amount of low ping players vs egys hacking in game is not event 1 in a 1000.

2. All they do is cheat in game, you think the servers are being kept running by egys? No, people who don't cheat deposit and that's what is keeping the game running. I consider egy as sand bag to practice when I go to TDM but sometime that sand bag kills me with the cheat.

3. How many egyptian you think will deposit to keep the server running if Z8 makes you your own server?

Here is the last thing I want to ask, maybe not related to this matter but why dafuq do people from all around the world come to the NA publisher of any game, YES, any game, to beg for their own server, instead of begging the developer?
  • NickTran1 wrote: »
    Couldn't have said it better myself, egys don't deserve their own server. Here is why:
    Now lets highlight on some spots :
    NickTran1 wrote: »
    1. They've ruined CFNA, most legit player have left this game because of egys hacking, and don't tell me that low ping players hack too because the amount of low ping players vs egys hacking in game is not event 1 in a 1000.
    Some of EGYs are legit , majority are hackers scammers and laggers
    2. All they do is cheat in game, you think the servers are being kept running by egys? No, people who don't cheat deposit and that's what is keeping the game running. I consider egy as sand bag to practice when I go to TDM but sometime that sand bag kills me with the cheat.
    +1 to that , again not them all
    3. How many egyptian you think will deposit to keep the server running if Z8 makes you your own server?
    No one , also +a to this
    Here is the last thing I want to ask, maybe not related to this matter but why dafuq do people from all around the world come to the NA publisher of any game, YES, any game, to beg for their own server, instead of begging the developer?
    IDK? cuz NA are good guys :D
    BTW: you got +3 to all of this from 5 so 3/5 is not good
    something to add : Egyptians will Rob they won server iam pretty sure about that , they will stole it
  • as A UK citizen ,,,,,, Egyptians are Filling UK servers , just say who is Egyptian here and look

No, don't say who is Egyptian they will insult U if U did that :D
    Religions should stay away from games

^__^ True one , like i say in many times on forum ;) .
  • Nemar22 wrote: »
    I was going to suggest the same thing.

Maybe z8games create a server but not for Egys, maybe it's for all middle east including Turks? maybe it's based on Turkey too! Now you have alot of players to create a server for them!

and for people that saying EGYS hacking?

i know alot of non-egys using hacks, alot of non-egys kicking people from games, alot of non-egys doing terrible things. In the same way, we having a big problems here in Egy with internet! believe it or not i'am paying my internet to get 21MB speed! and my ping not even like 2MB speed!! For me, what should i can do more than this?! it's really not fault, if it's available here 10MB or anything faster i would get it! but our limits here is fckin sh1t...

Turkey ( including Middle east ) server i think will solve UK problems too! they will never play with Egys and will help us to get better service!

Please z8games!!

and sorry for my bad english.

Yes I am Egyptian but its really:

I don't like to play with Egyptian due to their insults and spamming. If U the firs t they will kick U. Yes in any room U will find them but U don't know that they R Egyptian or not. U R right in all words U have said but not all Egyptian Laggers and bad people.
    My lag is 72/73/79/80 up to 95.
    U watched us on the forum {me/mo_8hmedoka and Creative_E}.
    The most of Egyptian are bad people so I don't like to do that.
    I have other suggestion wait my thread about this problem but I must go now Whatever I don't like to make a server for EGYs because it will be full of hackers and spamming people and UK server will be empty and I don't like to let a UK server empty :D
    Wait my suggestion thread about this problem I think I will do it today if I can, Tomorrow or After tomorrow. I hope it will solve the problem.
    Yes all of my clan members are Egys but I try them if they bad Egys I kick them.
    I think there is no problem for turks they have CF Europe.
    I hate play with Turks too
  • Z8 recently got the license for Turkey and Egypt
    Soon we might see new servers or even a new CF version
  • K4ZR4G0R3 wrote: »
    Z8 recently got the license for Turkey and Egypt

Hope thats true :D:D !

Good joke?
    Good joke?

Just check the SG website...

Source or lies.
  • HAWK456 wrote: »
    No, don't say who is Egyptian they will insult U if U did that :D
    HAWK456 wrote: »
    Yes I am Egyptian but its really:

I don't like to play with Egyptian due to their insults and spamming. If U the firs t they will kick U. Yes in any room U will find them but U don't know that they R Egyptian or not. U R right in all words U have said but not all Egyptian Laggers and bad people.
    My lag is 72/73/79/80 up to 95.
    U watched us on the forum {me/mo_8hmedoka and Creative_E}.
    The most of Egyptian are bad people so I don't like to do that.
    I have other suggestion wait my thread about this problem but I must go now Whatever I don't like to make a server for EGYs because it will be full of hackers and spamming people and UK server will be empty and I don't like to let a UK server empty :D
    Wait my suggestion thread about this problem I think I will do it today if I can, Tomorrow or After tomorrow. I hope it will solve the problem.
    Yes all of my clan members are Egys but I try them if they bad Egys I kick them.
    I think there is no problem for turks they have CF Europe.
    I hate play with Turks too
    You are nice Egyptian , Hawk , you look good , also , is Creative _E is EGY? lol
  • You are nice Egyptian , Hawk , you look good , also , is Creative _E is EGY? lol

HAWK456, Riddle15, mo_hamed8oka and Creative_E are Egyptians.

First of all:

Second fact:

Third:

i totally agree with this.

Nwr4vRA_700w_0.jpg

First off all i have nothing against idiots or people who insult my country but next of all i will slaughter you in this post so start digging ur own grave

Mistake 1 : high connection speed does not mean u have better ping if your country is far from the server it connections to. ping = speed from u to server and back even if u have very good connection u cant beat technical limitations people from austrilia which is a country that has good network infustructure but speed comes at cost even still u can have 100mbps connection but fluttering around 180 ping. better connection only gives u mpre consistansy not improved ping. ur first point is so invalid that it make me think that the rest of your responce is garbage statisical joke but i will adress it anyway.

rist in peaces : FdQr0DH.png

Second point: this can happen in any country no doubts and investment is a risk game from the start u dont get somewhere without putting it all out or even a huge percent off it welcome to the business world make the number ;2011 stick in ur head. we are in the future not past.

Third point: how can you be sure that these ppl are egyptian without being certain do u jump on assumpsions for every post u make without even being sure? do u have ip information of players invovled, do u see them in real life if not how can you know they are not croatians (exampel) . next even if egyptians do the actions u listed i can gurantee people from every country no matter who wat or wat colour they are they can perform this action. egyptian populatin is higher maybe thats why you think its more common for egyptian but if we number incidents (proven incidents with statisical information) then we put into portion with other counties and devide by popluation per country to work out percentage they would be around or near the same thx for trying but you are just an idiot loool. next; just becuase a group of people do smth and they are from are different country why u under the impression the whole country is will do the same? this is a big steroytype and u judging the whole country for actions of a few. if croatia starts a war tommrow with antoher country will i say they all follow the order of the govermant? NO so why do you think like this? why so closed minded?

lwmp2Ld_700wa_0.gif

fouthe point : religon is no place for game ok i agree but does it say religon is prohibited in the game? No. exactly. it is allowed. how many times have you seen aithest or chrisitan players talk about god or god not exisiting or jesus on the game? a lot "f11 if you believe in god" "f12 to save je'sus" "jes'us charlie" (ik its not same thing but why tf u include the name jesus then we didnt complain about you saying polltetical garbage we respect ur opinion but its people like u who like to stir up arguments. no one tells u to join the room and say "allah yo_" (no god) then how can you get to say this? (no god = athishem believe) so should i be offended by you believing in ur belief but ofc you didnt include that because its in favor of you, FLAWED LOGIC.

NwrLG6R_700wa_0.gif

fifth point : u say u dont want to bring hatred in the post, are you stupid its too late for that u have steroytyped and generlized the whole poplulation egypt (if u didnt know) wtf its like saying i wont rob you but ok im just going to take all of your money LOL? wtf make sense before you even type masssage bro. i like exerising my rights so if u want come at me bro i have no hidden agenda but truth is u cant argue points u dont know unless u want to end up looking like fool

6.000 + posts but u oblivious and show ignorance:

"Be Helpful, Friendly and Supportive. Do not engage in name-calling, post anything containing obscenity, vulgarity, or profanity. Do not post harassing, threatening, abusive, lewd, inflammatory, or any messages that disparages any religion, race, nation, gender, or sexual orientation."

http://www.z8games.com/termsandcondition.aspx
    Saidin wrote: »
    • Do not make any posts supporting sexism, racism or hatred and discrimination towards a race, country, religion or organization.

http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?p=2961309#post2961309

again tell me how awesome u are bro

Bdqby7w_700wa_0.gif

DarkArtZ wrote: »
    i totally agree with this.

cattle following corwd becuz he cant make his own disicon just listen to others and walk blinded

Nwr3yvM_700w_0.jpg

tl;dr without proof u cant make assumptions good try this will not work here so try another time LOL
    #Egyptians_stand_ground
    #Please_build_server
  • iZeroChan wrote: »
    Source or lies.

http://smilegate.com/en/company/global.asp

As you can see there, Z8 owns the licensing rights for these regions

First of all:

Second fact:
    I am with U and I know the problem. The problem the most of Egyptian get their internet from the worst internet company. I don't know why?!

Third:
    Yes, That's what I want to know to. I think because they are noobs :D
    But there are some players don't hacking.

I asked those question for myself I found I am a good PERSON :D
    @ U. Don't afraid from him a say to him that. Talking about anything except Allah and the Religion. If Allah is one and things like that say to any GM if one said {Religion, Muslim, Cristian, Jew, Allah and anything from that make it ??? like that but I don't like to make Allah like that ???, Its make me mad I think to make Egyptian rules and it should includes DON'T BUT RELIGIONS IN THE GAME.
    But sometime when I join the channel I found player insulting Egyptian and Our God. And I can't use support I don't know why?!

I don't want be rude nor trying to bring hatred in here by posting this, but obviously everytime i see someone who is from Egypt i can expect those kind of things. And it makes me mad even though i try to be calm, relax and play my game.
    Lol! That's not only you :D
  • cattle following corwd becuz he cant make his own disicon just listen to others and walk blinded

[Why did U say that?! U R wrong he found him saying the truth and true thing. Now U who start to make him mad.
    I am with BlindNate in every word he said. Its the truth. Yes I am Egyptian but I don't tell lies.