The Beast and the Dragons - June 9th

2»

Comments

• ymsynxyu wrote: »
    Game error
    HGWC
    File is changed W[2007] L[0]
    crossfire.exe what I can do 4 this ?

dont try to change any files to fix problem your self, could result in xtrap confusing with hack or edited files, wait for update fix later
  • I liked the option window mode while in lobby and full screen during playing. Why did you have to change this? Senseless and annoying.
  • Danah wrote: »
    I liked the option window mode while in lobby and full screen during playing. Why did you have to change this? Senseless and annoying.

More option arent useless
    I havent tried this resolution yet.
    But i think you may turn it off if u dont like it :D
  • So, is it possible to get the mateba gold/black any way other than the preorder?
  • - Windowed Mode now runs the game in a window, instead of fullscreen mode, at the chosen resolution.

Finally .
  • aw1200 wrote: »
    Same thing here, GM plz help!

Try this at your own Risk but it works

*Open CF Folder
    *Copy Version file to Desktop
    *Open Version (desktop one)
    *Change 1204 to 1205 save (desktop)
    *Right Click Version file (click Property) and Tick Read Only click OK to close it
    *Then Copy that Version file from Desktop to Crossfire folder (replace old one)
    *done click Crossfire update should start

******See video for more help******* Make sure read only is ticked after changed to 1205***or it wont work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeLUiWhLvVk&feature

• madnade wrote: »
    Finally .

I actually liked it the way it was. Was able to switch to other stuff while being iddle in lobby, and didn't have to change any settings when I wanted to play full screen. Would be nice if they could re-add or fix this.
    I liked the option window mode while in lobby and full screen during playing. Why did you have to change this? Senseless and annoying.

*Z8Games love to mess up this game version more and more. Success makes this company really crazy.

- *The Past 12 Months were a good proof!
  • and i have it problem too :( and i but vip but new i cant play wtf is it a problem after upgrade
  • Imperial Barrett is so damn weak. It did 200dmg in HM.... Imperial and VIP barrett are same as barrett... but i wonder why it's has different damage.
    I spent about 250$ for that gun and it's weaker than VIP Barrett. Pleases fix it

I don't like this either... I liked it the other way round.
  • jr1Kfa.png

[size=+2]BTW, since when did CFNA also uses RP? This price tag doe, poor job in details.[/size]
  • thx
    dont try to change any files to fix problem your self, could result in xtrap confusing with hack or edited files, wait for update fix later

thx. its ok now .
  • Players just need to get a used to this 'windowed' style. I was alienated by it but now it doesn't bother me. As long as hackers reduce in number, it's all good, TBH.

I see many Egy's have a problem with this, maybe it's safer now to detect cheats (i'm not sure though). :D
  • ohyousure wrote: »
    jr1Kfa.png

[size=+2]BTW, since when did CFNA also uses RP? This price tag doe, poor job in details.[/size]

lol

Hehehe.
  • ohyousure wrote: »
    jr1Kfa.png

I think it is a mistake.
    Good Work! :D
  • Please answer!

Hello, i bought the barret vip, i have the Awm Infernal Dragon too. But my question is: If i have these 2 snipers with extra ammo refill when you make a Headshot. Why i just get that bonus as if i have just 1?
  • 150529_BeastandtheDragons_z8home.jpg

Attention Mercenaries,

A legendary beast prowls the battlefield picking off lone stragglers and preying on the unaware. Accompanying it are two Dragons, both brilliant in their own right, yet even they only feed off the scraps in fear of this terrible predator. What could possibly stand head and shoulders above the mythical dragon?... Only a true Beast.

[New VVIP]

Barrett-Obsidian Beast
    The Barrett M82A1 has been re-forged with a special material giving it a beastly appearance. The lens of the scope has been tuned to give a broader view compared to other snipers.

[New Weapons]

Mateba-Gold Black Dragon
    A new version of the Mateba that is made of a special metal. For its user's convenience this version comes with additional ammo and has been designed with a black dragon skin.

Smoke-Green
    Pop smoke and shroud your position to the enemy with this Green Smoke Grenade.

AK-47 Knife Red Crystal
    An AK-47 made of a curiously strong red crystal. A bayonet has been fixed to the front of the gun giving it a melee range option. It also comes with extra ammo

[New Character Package]

SPOP Elite + Tactical Suit F package
    Two vicious vixens teaming up to lend you their power for a limited time.

SPOP - Elite
    First released as part of a VIP pre-sale package, but is now available for all players for 30 days as part of a package deal.

Tactical Suit - F
    Previously only available as a Zombie Mode reward, now you can acquire the Tactical Suit F for 30 days from the package deal.

[New Maps]

Air Force One
    An insurgent strike at the most high profile aircraft in America! Noone is sure how the intruders managed to gain access to Air Force One, but regardless they must be dealt with. Intercept them! But try to keep collateral damage to a minimum.

Morocco
    Black List's newest target is a market place in Morocco where undercover Global Risk operatives were conducting black market trades. The mission was too important to be de-railed by this attack, and so Global Risk sought to bring order to Black Lists chaos.

[Events]

150508_TuesdayWithSnipers_CfHome.jpg
    150608_PowerCrateMadness_cfhome.jpg
    150608_diplomaticrelations_cfhome.jpg

*** Patch Notes ***
    * Added *
    - Barrett-Obsidian Beast added to VVIP shops
    - MK Blue Power Crate added to Black Market
    Contains:
    - M14EBR-S-Blue Camo
    - KSG-15-Blue Silver Dragon
    - AK-47-Knife-Red Crystal added to FP Mall
    - SPOP-Elite + Tactical Suit F package added to Item Shop (Gives the characters for 30 days)
    - Air Force One (Headshot Only Mode) added to TDM map pool
    - Morocco added to S&D map pool
    - Windowed Mode now runs the game in a window, instead of fullscreen mode, at the chosen resolution.

* Removed *
    - Amazon Set A removed from Black Market
    - Amazon Set B removed from Black Market

* Distribution *
    - Barrett-Obsidian Beast Pre-Order packages distributed
    Contains:
    - Mateba-Gold Black Dragon
    - Field Shovel-Red Dragon
    - Smoke-Green

* Fixed *
    - Fixed a bug where the Red rings indicating bomb sites were missing on Lost Relics
    - Fixed a bug where the Red rings indicating bomb sites were missing on Hakenkreuz
    - Fixed a bug where EXP for the MVP status in Mutant Knight Mode was not calculated properly
    - Fixed a bug where the cross-hair was not centered in Death Rally, or Super Soldier Mode
    - Fixed a bug where revive tokens took a couple of seconds to use in Zombie Mode.
    very good
  • plizz fix it problem after upgrade i cant play all time error W2007

fix it plizz i uninstal game instal back 10 times nothing change
  • I have to say something about the window mode!!

It really sucks and it just made everything worse. It has not even an advantage!
    The windowed mode is so extreme useless...

It makes the game unplayable because the winowed mode looks bad and you can't see the lower side of the game. Z8 you really need to know what the players want.. Sorry but this is needed to said.
    Please fix this, because the old mode was so good. I liked CrossFire for that because you can easy see your other windows in the background.

I really hope you are going to listen to the players and change it back. Otherwise good update guys, keep it up!
  • omg where is a some administrator? and fix it error i donate money in it game and new i cant play wtf it is if you doo upgrade do it for game work not like new all time error i like CF and new i cant play coz nothing heppen no one fix it problem
  • fix it plizz i uninstal game instal back 10 times nothing change

Try this at your own Risk but it works

*Open CF Folder
    *Copy Version file to Desktop
    *Open Version (desktop one)
    *Change 1204 to 1205 save (desktop)
    *Right Click Version file (click Property) and Tick Read Only click Apply then OK to close it
    *Then Copy that Version file from Desktop to Crossfire folder (replace old one)
    *done click Crossfire update should start

******See video for more help******* Make sure read only is ticked after changed to 1205***or it wont work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeLUiWhLvVk&feature

• 150529_BeastandtheDragons_z8home.jpg

Attention Mercenaries,

A legendary beast prowls the battlefield picking off lone stragglers and preying on the unaware. Accompanying it are two Dragons, both brilliant in their own right, yet even they only feed off the scraps in fear of this terrible predator. What could possibly stand head and shoulders above the mythical dragon?... Only a true Beast.

[New VVIP]

Barrett-Obsidian Beast
    The Barrett M82A1 has been re-forged with a special material giving it a beastly appearance. The lens of the scope has been tuned to give a broader view compared to other snipers.

[New Weapons]

Mateba-Gold Black Dragon
    A new version of the Mateba that is made of a special metal. For its user's convenience this version comes with additional ammo and has been designed with a black dragon skin.

Smoke-Green
    Pop smoke and shroud your position to the enemy with this Green Smoke Grenade.

AK-47 Knife Red Crystal
    An AK-47 made of a curiously strong red crystal. A bayonet has been fixed to the front of the gun giving it a melee range option. It also comes with extra ammo

[New Character Package]

SPOP Elite + Tactical Suit F package
    Two vicious vixens teaming up to lend you their power for a limited time.

SPOP - Elite
    First released as part of a VIP pre-sale package, but is now available for all players for 30 days as part of a package deal.

Tactical Suit - F
    Previously only available as a Zombie Mode reward, now you can acquire the Tactical Suit F for 30 days from the package deal.

[New Maps]

Air Force One
    An insurgent strike at the most high profile aircraft in America! Noone is sure how the intruders managed to gain access to Air Force One, but regardless they must be dealt with. Intercept them! But try to keep collateral damage to a minimum.

Morocco
    Black List's newest target is a market place in Morocco where undercover Global Risk operatives were conducting black market trades. The mission was too important to be de-railed by this attack, and so Global Risk sought to bring order to Black Lists chaos.

[Events]

150508_TuesdayWithSnipers_CfHome.jpg
    150608_PowerCrateMadness_cfhome.jpg
    150608_diplomaticrelations_cfhome.jpg

*** Patch Notes ***
    * Added *
    - Barrett-Obsidian Beast added to VVIP shops
    - MK Blue Power Crate added to Black Market
    Contains:
    - M14EBR-S-Blue Camo
    - KSG-15-Blue Silver Dragon
    - AK-47-Knife-Red Crystal added to FP Mall
    - SPOP-Elite + Tactical Suit F package added to Item Shop (Gives the characters for 30 days)
    - Air Force One (Headshot Only Mode) added to TDM map pool
    - Morocco added to S&D map pool
    - Windowed Mode now runs the game in a window, instead of fullscreen mode, at the chosen resolution.

* Removed *
    - Amazon Set A removed from Black Market
    - Amazon Set B removed from Black Market

* Distribution *
    - Barrett-Obsidian Beast Pre-Order packages distributed
    Contains:
    - Mateba-Gold Black Dragon
    - Field Shovel-Red Dragon
    - Smoke-Green

* Fixed *
    - Fixed a bug where the Red rings indicating bomb sites were missing on Lost Relics
    - Fixed a bug where the Red rings indicating bomb sites were missing on Hakenkreuz
    - Fixed a bug where EXP for the MVP status in Mutant Knight Mode was not calculated properly
    - Fixed a bug where the cross-hair was not centered in Death Rally, or Super Soldier Mode
    - Fixed a bug where revive tokens took a couple of seconds to use in Zombie Mode.

Seriously?
    this windowed mode sucks.
    i mean, Look at this:

hf1u3p2c4sd.png

i know i can it push al to the left but the lower is still cut.
    How can i change this without getting fullscreen menu?
  • Vip not recommended....this make crossfire so noob
    that's my mind
  • Hey GM

i think you put the barret in rp not gp ? i think we need an update fix that :)
This discussion has been closed.