Making the Shovel Red Dragon permanent from ribbon system.

All of you guys know you probably had or still have Shovel red dragon from the ribbons part. So i was thinking that z8games should change the shovel to perm state cuz actually we deserved it in that point of view. We worked so hard to earn it for the 2 years. So all of those who did own it and still have it. Developers should change it to perm. Some people probably in those days didn't had any other melee and he will sooner or later say farewell to it.
I know that people will say: Oh but you can buy kukri vip or wait till the next shovel come. It's not that point. It's point that you had that melee earned by actually giving all his gaming career in CF to earn at least 1 melee and yet it will be gone. Just to state the fact i don't cry about it being temporary cuz i already own the Shovel xmas ( which it looks damn ugly xD ). But i want that other people have something that they can remember old days from CF when ribbons came up. At least something that they can have and say: You see i did earned this from ribbons and i am glad that was part of it.
Have a great night/day.

Comments