[Suggestion] Customization of Weapons

Hey guys.
Over the time of my trip to London, I've been Brainstorming a little bit. New ideas and such. This is the thread for my latest suggestion:

Customizable Weapons.

Remember when the M4A1-C-Custom was a thing, but can't be given to us anymore?
This idea brings back a new custom system, that actually makes sense with the idea of being custom.

These Customizable Weapons can be used as an alternative for people who can't afford the iconic VVIP weapons.

Features include:

+ Custom Weapon Tickets in the ZP Shop.
This will make more sense later on.
Possible Tickets include:
7d Custom Weapon Ticket (4500 ZP - 7000 ZP)
30d Custom Weapon Ticket (12500 ZP - 16000 ZP)
90d Custom Weapon Ticket (22500 ZP - 28000 ZP)

+ Custom Weapon Extension Tickets in the ZP Shop.
Possible Tickets include:
7d Extension (500 ZP - 2500 ZP)
30d Extension (7000 ZP - 9000 ZP)
90d Extension (15000 ZP - 17500 ZP)

+ Custom Weapon Interface.
Upon buying these Custom Weapon Tickets, they can be used in a special interface
where players can Customize weapons that cannot be bought in the shop. For
example:

M14EBR
Gatling Gun
Mauser M1896
Thompson
KAC-Chainsaw
AR-52
PSG-1
G11
And others.

+ Customization

These weapons that are bought using the Customization tickets can be Customized.
These customizations can either be bought with ZP or GP, depending on the
Customization.
Customizations include:

Suppressors (1000 ZP/5000 GP)
Scopes (700 ZP/4000 GP)
Extended Mags (multiple can be bought) (3000 ZP/12000 GP Each)
Various Skins, including:
+ Bronze (250 ZP/1000 GP)
+ Silver (500 ZP/2500 GP)
+ Gold (1000 ZP/4500 GP)
+ Crystal (2500 ZP/9000 GP)
+ Tiger (400 ZP/3000 GP)
+ Camo (650 ZP/3500 GP)
+ Blue/Yellow Skull (350 ZP/2750 GP)
+ Spring (600 ZP/3200 GP)
Perks. These work similar to the VVIP System, where if the weapon is in the
player's bag, then the effects are applied.
+ 20% EXP UP for the player and 5% EXP UP for others (Stackable up to 100%/25%,
1000 ZP/3500 GP)
+ 20% GP UP for the player and 5% GP UP for others (Stackable up to 100%/25%,
2000 ZP/6000 GP)
+ Extra ZM Life (Stackable 3 times, 5000 ZP/20000 GP)
+ Cheaper Repairs for all weapons (100 ZP/500 GP)
+ "Option to Add Game's Score to Kill/Death Ratio" Token (Can be stacked, 5000
ZP/25000 GP)

+ Of course, when the Custom Weapon expires, so do all the perks.
+ When a Ticket is used, the Custom Weapon is locked, but the Custom
Upgrades/Perks are not, and can be added as time progresses.
+ Extension tickets can be used to extend the time of one of these custom weapons
that have been previously bought. (Works like stacking, but instead of buying a new
ticket.)

Few potential problems and solutions:

- This will put the ZP Shop out of business!!
+ This is why the prices are considerably higher than usual weapons in the shop. Hopefully, people would still be willing to buy items from the main ZP Shop.

- Aaaaaaaa! This will ruin our game! We will see Ahmeds running around with KAC-Chainsaw-NewCC's and Mauser-M1896-NewCC's in Hero Mode! I don't want this!
+ Again, this is why the prices are high. And also, this is why the Custom weapons cost ZP in the first place.

If you have any other suggestions and potential issues, leave them as a reply!
Thank you for reading, and let me know your feedback. :)

Comments

• This will never happend because CF doesnt work like this. Each skin or variant is a different gun. Look over the past years of CF,it's all the same.
  • Then noops will collect GP and get a custom gun. -1
  • Another suggestion by a guy who wants to get zp stuff by spending gp?
  • Jefe963 wrote: »
    Hey guys.
    Over the time of my trip to London, I've been Brainstorming a little bit. New ideas and such. This is the thread for my latest suggestion:

Customizable Weapons.

Remember when the M4A1-C-Custom was a thing, but can't be given to us anymore?
    This idea brings back a new custom system, that actually makes sense with the idea of being custom.

These Customizable Weapons can be used as an alternative for people who can't afford the iconic VVIP weapons.

I made a similar post with the same concept, but without GP and a lot lot more stuff.

http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=296366

EDIT: Actually I just realised I mentioned GP as well.. It would be better with only ZP
  • {Killua wrote: »
    I made a similar post with the same concept, but without GP and a lot lot more stuff.

http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=296366

EDIT: Actually I just realised I mentioned GP as well.. It would be better with only ZP

Both That & This Thread are Bad idea's its a game get over it. Z8 will most likely never put those ideas into the game im almost 99.9% sure this will never occur. Play the game if you, if this ever does occur its going to be zp items & such. This is a F2P/S2W Game.
  • GhostModee wrote: »
    Both That & This Thread are Bad idea's its a game get over it. Z8 will most likely never put those ideas into the game im almost 99.9% sure this will never occur. Play the game if you, if this ever does occur its going to be zp items & such. This is a F2P/S2W Game.

Really?.. Please elaborate why it's a bad idea apart from it having a low chance of Z8 actually taking it in. What do mean by "its a game get over it"...
    Really?.. Please elaborate why it's a bad idea apart from it having a low chance of Z8 actually taking it in. What do mean by "its a game get over it"...

Why waste so much time (this being towards everyone else also) suggesting ideas that will most likely never even be taken into consideration by the gms or developers especially when its basically giving free items.

Uhm,simply because:
    svanced wrote: »
    This will never happend because CF doesnt work like this. Each skin or variant is a different gun. Look over the past years of CF,it's all the same.
  • svanced wrote: »
    Uhm,simply because:

+ eventually the game is going to die out.

all games are going to die at some point,look at nfs world.

but cf will last at least 1-2 more years based on what's happening in cf cn and IF the damn Z8 will start advertising this game again with ADS on various websites like it did when it launched.

because a damn AD on youtube while watching a CS video made me want to try this game in the first place.

I don't understand why people feel the need to be pessimistic and criticize every single suggestion or post someone makes even if it's a brilliant one. For example there is always the typical idiot who always says: "It's never going to happen". Also wtf does "eventually the game is going to die out." have to do with it?

If it is then let it die out ffs; why are you complaing if you don't have a better idea to fix it. In my opinion my suggestion is a great extension strategy that would actually solve "The game dying" bs as a response to those who agree with that statement.

Maybe if people actually supported great suggestions and ideas rather than only focusing on the negative things then they would be taken into consideration. Yes they most likely won't be taken into account but look at the "fifth bag" suggestion. How much support it had and IT HAPPENED.

And svanced I have no idea what you're saying.
    all games are going to die at some point,look at nfs world.

but cf will last at least 1-2 more years based on what's happening in cf cn and IF the damn Z8 will start advertising this game again with ADS on various websites like it did when it launched.

because a damn AD on youtube while watching a CS video made me want to try this game in the first place.

lmao I started to play in 2009 my friend quit in 2013 because it was crawling with hackers at one point Funny Thing about this is the fact he quit because he got permantly banned for hacking so the irony of it amuses me. (in real life friend)
    I don't understand why people feel the need to be pessimistic and criticize every single suggestion or post someone makes even if it's a brilliant one. For example there is always the typical idiot who always says: "It's never going to happen". Also wtf does "eventually the game is going to die out." have to do with it?

If it is then let it die out ffs; why are you complaing if you don't have a better idea to fix it. In my opinion my suggestion is a great extension strategy that would actually solve "The game dying" bs as a response to those who agree with that statement.

Maybe if people actually supported great suggestions and ideas rather than only focusing on the negative things then they would be taken into consideration. Yes they most likely won't be taken into account but look at the "fifth bag" suggestion. How much support it had and IT HAPPENED.

And svanced I have no idea what you're saying.

Well,besides calling me an idiot when it's more than obvious that OP's idea will never happen and I even stated the reasons why it wont,what exactly is that you dont understand @ what I'm saying? quote my post and I'll explain.
    Well,besides calling me an idiot when it's more than obvious that OP's idea will never happen and I even stated the reasons why it wont,what exactly is that you dont understand @ what I'm saying? quote my post and I'll explain.

why do you even bother arguing with him? he was probably born too late or too early he isn't going to understand logic
    lmao I started to play in 2009 my friend quit in 2013 because it was crawling with hackers at one point Funny Thing about this is the fact he quit because he got permantly banned for hacking so the irony of it amuses me. (in real life friend)

Stop playing then. I'm tired of hearing the "Game is dying" and "Flooded with hackers" when everyone is clearly aware of it.
    why do you even bother arguing with him? he was probably born too late or too early he isn't going to understand logic

I'm not arguing with anyone,I just want to see what he didnt understood from what I've said.That's all.
    Stop playing then. I'm tired of hearing the "Game is dying" and "Flooded with hackers" when everyone is clearly aware of it.

Are you a special kind of stupid? I'm not complaining you moron learn English. If your tired of hearing it why don't you quit instead? it'd be doing us a favor.

Maybe I shouldn't have called you an idiot, but it just got me angry when people criticise without any reason because they have nothing else better to do. You did give a reason it's just that I confused you with 'GhostModee'.
    Maybe I shouldn't have called you an idiot, but it just got me angry when people critises without any reason because they have nothing else better to do. You did give a reason it's just that I confused you with 'GhostModee'.

Who's the idiot now? :)
    *cough cough YOU cough cough*
    Are you a special kind of stupid? I'm not complaining you moron learn English. If your tired of hearing it why don't you quit instead? it'd be doing us a favor.

I thought that you were replying to my post. "learn English" WOW.. I could mention so many poor grammar errors that you've made. And what does one's english have to do with this? It seems that you're just finding something to argue about.
    I thought that you were replying to my post. "learn English" WOW.. I could mention so many poor grammar errors that you've made. And what does one's english have to do with this? It seems that you're just finding something to argue about.

Are you really that slow? I WASN'T ARGUING I WAS MAKING A STATEMENT, NOR WAS I COMPLAINING.
    Are you really that slow? I WASN'T ARGUING I WAS MAKING A STATEMENT, NOR WAS I COMPLAINING.

ROFL, what are you on? You're calling me a moron and saying my english is poor.. What does my english have to do with anything? That's clearly looking for an argument.
    ROFL, what are you on? You're calling me a moron and saying my english is poor.. What does my english have to do with anything? That's clearly looking for an argument.

You sir are stupid. End of discussion, figure it out on your own; I'm out.
    Maybe I shouldn't have called you an idiot, but it just got me angry when people criticise without any reason because they have nothing else better to do. You did give a reason it's just that I confused you with 'GhostModee'.

It's alright then.
  • lol 5k zp=20kgp

i love your math

LMAO, exactly what I was thinking.
    svanced wrote: »
    Uhm,simply because: This will never happend because CF doesnt work like this. Each skin or variant is a different gun. Look over the past years of CF,it's all the same.

I'm not sure we're on the same page. You quoted the same post to me as well because maybe you thought the OP's idea is the same as mine. We do indeed share the same idea of "Customisation" but mine is different in another way with more detail and solutions for already released guns. I think your quote doesn't apply to my suggestion which may be the reason I don't understand it.
    I'm not sure we're on the same page. You quoted the same post to me as well because maybe you thought the OP's idea is the same as mine. We do indeed share the same idea of "Customisation" but mine is different in another way with more detail and solutions for already released guns. I think your quote doesn't apply to my suggestion which may be the reason I don't understand it.

Oh my god this is really starting to give me a headache.I thought we ended this when you quoted me last time but here you quote me again...

Please understand that the weapons CANNOT be customised because that is not the way Crossfire works. Every variation of a certain gun (added extra ammo,silencer,scope or texture) is a DIFFERENT/separate other gun and if you want addons you have to PAY PAY PAY.

This is how Crossfire works like from the day it launched(not na/uk alone but all versions) untill the very end. It's not the type of FPS where you can customise your weapons.
    Oh my god this is really starting to give me a headache.I thought we ended this when you quoted me last time but here you quote me again...

Please understand that the weapons CANNOT be customised because that is not the way Crossfire works. Every variation of a certain gun (added extra ammo,silencer,scope or texture) is a DIFFERENT/separate other gun and if you want addons you have to PAY PAY PAY.

This is how Crossfire works like from the day it launched(not na/uk alone but all versions) untill the very end. It's not the type of FPS where you can customise your weapons.

You say "CANNOT" like it's a fact. Maybe crossfire can make it work that way. Parts can be put into the bm or into a similar section like the bm, but the bm can still be used as the parts on the guns in the bm and the present bm guns are unique and rare that can be taken off and replaced. This would be used as a source of income for cf. An update would make cf the type of fps to customise guns. You never know.
    You say "CANNOT" like it's a fact. Maybe crossfire can make it work that way. Parts can be put into the bm or into a similar section like the bm, but the bm can still be used as the parts on the guns in the bm and the present bm guns are unique and rare that can be taken off and replaced. This would be used as a source of income for cf. An update would make cf the type of fps to customise guns. You never know.

You're free to dream of whatever you want but get it,IT IS a fact.This is how the game works and worked for years,every variation of a certain gun (added extra ammo,silencer,scope or texture) is a DIFFERENT/separate other gun and if you want addons you have to PAY PAY PAY.This is how the game makes $$$.

I'm done replying to you,I feel like I'm trying to explain why is the sky blue while you ask why cant it be green if we add something into the atmosphere to change the way it's meant to be :|

It's not one of those cases of "we cannot have RPG/barret" or "zombie mode is not realistic",you cant just completely screw/modify the game mechanics @different types of weapons.