Buff the Winchester-Gold

In terms of Reload speed at least. It kinda looks bad if a Gun you have to spend 100 Coupons for gets outstatted by a 40K GP Rifle.

Sure, it's a collectors gun, but i can atleast expect a Gun, let it be a golden UZI for 100 Coupons to be better then it's item shop counterpart, right?

Comments

• buff it? 0.0

they should replace this sh*t and not buff it...they shouldn't put it for coupons from the begin

replace the m4 and ak gold with winchester and anaconda?the devs IQ drops every day :mad:

any way...I lost any hope about the coupons guns...all the new golden guns comes into slaughter tickets
  • Rus_pro wrote: »
    buff it? 0.0

they should replace this sh*t and not buff it...they shouldn't put it for coupons from the begin

replace the m4 and ak gold with winchester and anaconda?the devs IQ drops every day :mad:

any way...I lost any hope about the coupons guns...all the new golden guns comes into slaughter tickets

You and i both know that won't happen. So they should work on making the Stuff we already have less.... suckier.

And the Anaconda isn't even that bad, to be honest.
  • I would just replace it. Its the last coupon gun I need, and I'll probably still get it incase they dont have it for sale somewhere once the coupon guns become obsolete. One way they could buff is up would be to add an option (like they have for Mauser) to change from single fire to double barrel fire. This way, more of the shots you take up close will be kills, and you'll have a better chance of getting a hit on somewhere who's further away. I'm assuming that in double barrel mode, the bullets won't necessarily fly in the exact same direction- they would both fall somewhere in the normal range of the winchester.
  • It's shame put golden Winchester in 100 coupon but better than temb gun. :(
  • Better to just keep it as is.. The original winchester was pretty much thrown under the bus when the winchester scope came long after, and let's not even worry ourselves with the KS-23 :p
  • proposes to stop buy zp until a change is made in Golden weapons on a PERMANENT BASIS and not on the days