Option to restrict VIP weapons on room creation.

Vip's are going to be the death of this game, soon its going to end up like AVA did after it got acquired by Aeriagames, and Crossfire is headed down the same road with the vip's the only way to fix this is by implementing a option to create non-vip rooms. I don't mind vip's for people who like to spend that extra money on a game (any game for that matter), but they should still have no-vip rooms for players who just wanna play the game and spend 0$ or simply don't have the money to spend, we need this option so that those players don't get overpowered by vip and not allowing them to enjoy the game, i started playing cf in 2010 and my passion for this game is gone, the only reason i still play now a days is nostalgia, its not fun anymore as soon as im doing good someone with vip joins and i just get out-gunned completely by op vip's, its unfair. Not only are old players leaving but you also discourage any new players who start playing because it just becomes obvious to them that without a 100$ gun they cant be good at the game.

Comments

• This has been said many times, however nothing will change. If you don't want any bio go play echo 8 (Na 5 I think) or you could just find a game that doesn't have v next to the room
  • dmxava07 wrote: »
    Vip's are going to .....

Man this will probably never gonna happen. VIP's means money, money means more sales. Do you think someone will buy a VIP if he knows he will not be able to enter certain rooms with restrictions. Forget it!
    VIP's are part of the game now and it is how it is. People are happy with them. Yes may be someone like you is against it, but whatever, VIP's are ingame and more will come. Just learn to live with it.
  • mrBRAN wrote: »
    Man this will probably never gonna happen. VIP's means money, money means more sales. Do you think someone will buy a VIP if he knows he will not be able to enter certain rooms with restrictions. Forget it!
    VIP's are part of the game now and it is how it is. People are happy with them. Yes may be someone like you is against it, but whatever, VIP's are ingame and more will come. Just learn to live with it.

typical ass hole vip user response, dont care about other players they have their stupid 100$ gun, well have fun playing with only about 100 people when all the regular players leave and this game is in shambles like ava is now
  • I agree with you. They should add this option to balance the game more. My idea would be Vips can be carried in bags for the extra xp however they can't use it.

kind regards,

ign: Alien
  • You get me wrong! I wish VIPs and BPs never were part of the game, but they are. Don't blame me for this. They will never separate VIP rooms and noVIP rooms because this will be bad for market, so we have to live with it.
  • To blame the players wich support the game with "anti-VIP room" sound harsh to me. And i'm in the "poor" side, no VIP, no regular ZP items.

I adapted my manner to play with ppl using these weapons, and it have increased my skills btw. I see more that like an increased level of difficulty, like the "hard" of ZM. And for be totally honest, they are not so numerous to use them rightly lol
  • dmxava07 wrote: »
    Vip's are going to be the death of this game, soon its going to end up like AVA did after it got acquired by Aeriagames, and Crossfire is headed down the same road with the vip's the only way to fix this is by implementing a option to create non-vip rooms. I don't mind vip's for people who like to spend that extra money on a game (any game for that matter), but they should still have no-vip rooms for players who just wanna play the game and spend 0$ or simply don't have the money to spend, we need this option so that those players don't get overpowered by vip and not allowing them to enjoy the game, i started playing cf in 2010 and my passion for this game is gone, the only reason i still play now a days is nostalgia, its not fun anymore as soon as im doing good someone with vip joins and i just get out-gunned completely by op vip's, its unfair. Not only are old players leaving but you also discourage any new players who start playing because it just becomes obvious to them that without a 100$ gun they cant be good at the game.

Not True, Rookie server is there, and M4A1-S-Jewlery is about 80$
  • VIPs don't bother me, and I think it shouldn't bother you as well. It's pay-to-win game now, and clearly was before, or do you not call ZP crate/cupon/ZM ticket/etc. weapons not pay-to-win?

Anyways, VIP's are here and will never go away until the game eventually dies.
  • mrBRAN wrote: »

+1 ^

I don't own a vip and I agree with Bran. It's a great marketing idea and in fact the death of the game would be 'vip restriction'.