Chat Censoring system... Speechless totally

Ok, let's say I type an ordinary sentence with no offensive words or phrase at all:

I don't care if I am crap or not.
Simply means I don't care if I am bad or not.

But in CF chat it turns out to be:

i don't care if i am cra?????t.
Simply means I don't care if I am cra?????t.

Uh huh? What happended? Censoring!

Obviously CF interpret my sentence as:
I don't care if I am cra (****o) t.
And according to policy, ****o is banned in CF, although it is a portion of three words and it do not stand out as a single word.

Z8 should remove this censoring system, because it interrupts my regular, non-offensive sentence all the times, just because the end of a word + the beginning of a word = banned word.

Like really, if I or the community or the players wanted to type censored words, all they have to do is to change one letter. And the other people will interpret it with the EXACTLY same meaning as the speaker intended.

Examples would be:
**** = fck, frock, fock, faik etc.
***** = Biatch, Btch, betch etc.

Two lines and I feel uncomfortable but you get what I mean. The censoring system is virtually useless, but it interrupting the sentence which is perfectly fine.

Consider revising it or just remove it. We all grown-ups here no need to act like a child and suppose this system do work. In fact it just, doesn't work...

Comments

• There are some silly word combinations filtered out indeed. Many words that should have been added ages ago as well.
    "bu* *** last round" "no it* ****"
    but its last round, no its perm. xD
  • Should fix the connection between whispering people an the censor. Like people who have a . at the end of there name cant start any whisper with say come here,come to channel, etc etc etc without it being ???e to channel an since it starts like that the whisper cant even be sent itll say wrong person name or etc
  • ohyousure wrote: »
    Ok, let's say I type an ordinary sentence with no offensive words or phrase at all:

I don't care if I am crap or not.
    Simply means I don't care if I am bad or not.

But in CF chat it turns out to be:

i don't care if i am cra?????t.
    Simply means I don't care if I am cra?????t.

Uh huh? What happended? Censoring!

Obviously CF interpret my sentence as:
    I don't care if I am cra (****o) t.
    And according to policy, ****o is banned in CF, although it is a portion of three words and it do not stand out as a single word.

Z8 should remove this censoring system, because it interrupts my regular, non-offensive sentence all the times, just because the end of a word + the beginning of a word = banned word.

Like really, if I or the community or the players wanted to type censored words, all they have to do is to change one letter. And the other people will interpret it with the EXACTLY same meaning as the speaker intended.

Examples would be:
    **** = fck, frock, fock, faik etc.
    ***** = Biatch, Btch, betch etc.

Two lines and I feel uncomfortable but you get what I mean. The censoring system is virtually useless, but it interrupting the sentence which is perfectly fine.

Consider revising it or just remove it. We all grown-ups here no need to act like a child and suppose this system do work. In fact it just, doesn't work...

or they add a few extra letters to the word. (not going to say/give examples don't want infraction/ban on forums lolololol.)
  • It really is very annoying.
    I'm not saying it should be completely removed, but spaces should stop it from working and that would already solve most problems.

There are also a few words that are censored even though in 5 years not even once have I seen anyone even trying to say it.

I can't write words like suspicious or ridiculous without them becoming su???ious and ridi???us. This is just so pointless.
    Should fix the connection between whispering people an the censor. Like people who have a . at the end of there name cant start any whisper with say come here,come to channel, etc etc etc without it being ???e to channel an since it starts like that the whisper cant even be sent itll say wrong person name or etc

Yeah, this also should be fixed.