Adding a new vip item that worth Intrusion coins, GP, FP

Hey, i really think adding 2 new vip guns (Sniper,rifle) will make players more happy
and to make it really play2win and free to play game, set the price of these vip items to something like 1M GP, 20k FP, 500 Intrusion coins this would make it much better and it will be too hard to get these guns, people will start being more active to get the required amount of GP, FP, Intrusion coins to buy a vip item
Also to make it more fair for those who donated, set the exp boost from this vip item to 80% exp or 100% exp instead of 120~200%

Comments

• No, Every Egy & Hackers would have a vip.
  • GhostModee wrote: »
    No, Every Egy & Hackers would have a vip.

Most of them already got M4 royal / patriot and that OP M14 ultimate gold from z8.
  • CFHogDot wrote: »
    Most of them already got M4 royal / patriot and that OP M14 ultimate gold from z8.

and their most favorite weapon : the kris super red crystal :)
  • CFHogDot wrote: »

Don't forget about the Royal-Kukri or Legendary-Axe
  • GhostModee wrote: »
    No, Every Egy & Hackers would have a vip.

Seriously? Why did you especially specify egyptians? And why exactly hackers? If z8games managed to detect all the current hacks then there will be no hackers. And 80% of egyptian crossfire players are noobs so not every egy besides the price is too high, they gotta play for too long time to get a vip item, They will not farm GP because they will need it, They will not farm FP because they need it too.
  • Leonius_ wrote: »
    Seriously? Why did you especially specify egyptians? And why exactly hackers? If z8games managed to detect all the current hacks then there will be no hackers. And 80% of egyptian crossfire players are noobs so not every egy besides the price is too high, they gotta play for too long time to get a vip item, They will not farm GP because they will need it, They will not farm FP because they need it too.

Because the Br's Hacking era ended and the Egyptian hacking era begun, and what your saying is a free "M4A1-Jewelry" for basically everyone. na4 would have another channel in use full of farmers from a free vip, this by far is one of the top 5 dumbest ideas I have ever read; like I previously stated -1

He said (every) egyptian players and (every) hackers will have VIP guns.
    If he meant "egy hackers" (which I think he did by the comment above me) he should've mentioned "No, Egys & Egy Hackers would have a vip."
  • svanced wrote: »
    He said (every) egyptian players and (every) hackers will have VIP guns.
    If he meant "egy hackers" (which I think he did by the comment above me) he should've mentioned "No, Egys & Egy Hackers would have a vip."

It's towards both, because
    1st. Egyptian's are the ones that are mostly hacking now a days
    2nd. like he said on one of his posts 80% of the Egy's are noobs meaning they will most likely
    a. Farm & Suck
    b. Hack & Farm & still suck
    3rd. We Already have enough vip scrubs, we don't need more.
  • They wont do it. They want money. It would be too easy to get a VIP, I've 2 m GP and 650 intrusion coins. And anyone who buys ZP gets lots of GP playing in crates with the oppurtunity of winning even more in those crates...
  • Hahah I died. Z8 need money, they won't do that.
  • Many people discussed this thing and the Answer is like the following:
    1- people will not be active they will begin to farm
    2-every Ahmed In game will get one of those
    3-VIPs were set to be bought with highly priced ZP not GB
    4-no one now will spend his money to buy ZP VIPs
    As others said
    -1 to this
  • fail_a_lot wrote: »
    and their most favorite weapon : the kris super red crystal :)
    Yes , hate this sh1t weapon
    CFHogDot wrote: »
    Yes , Only noops have it
    GhostModee wrote: »
    Don't forget about the Royal-Kukri or Legendary-Axe
    and Yes, Every noop has this Weapons so , why should we give them more
    Upset with this Thread , if you are gonna make new thread so ,
    1- search fo threads like that which made before
    2- ask someone in a private message
    4- do this thread
    3- send support ticket (iam 100000000% sure they will gonna say to you to post your Suggestions Here)
    Anything Else ? Search forum Dude
    Regards .

I hate to say this but...
    mostly all the hacks are egy ( idk why but it's true )

And about the poor and expensive ZP
    No one told them to play this game or buy Zp
    They can go get a job and get money like the rest of us do and not be kids asking other people for "free" stuff or for zp

Idk is this is true but .. Everytime there is a event o free crates : it's always more egy that win those weapons so.....
  • lceBerg wrote: »
    I hate to say this but...
    mostly all the hacks are egy ( idk why but it's true )

And about the poor and expensive ZP
    No one told them to play this game or buy Zp
    They can go get a job and get money like the rest of us do and not be kids asking other people for "free" stuff or for zp

Idk is this is true but .. Everytime there is a event o free crates : it's always more egy that win those weapons so.....

Its True lmao.
  • It is so easy to get 20K FP. Like, really easy.

Z8Games doesn't make their own "big" weapons, it all comes from CF Korea or CF China.
    Hey, i really think adding 2 new vip guns (Sniper,rifle) will make players more happy
    and to make it really play2win and free to play game, set the price of these vip items to something like 1M GP, 20k FP, 500 Intrusion coins this would make it much better and it will be too hard to get these guns, people will start being more active to get the required amount of GP, FP, Intrusion coins to buy a vip item
    Also to make it more fair for those who donated, set the exp boost from this vip item to 80% exp or 100% exp instead of 120~200%

These kind of suggestions anger most "normal players & myself", we have a right to be offended since we care for the 'games success' more than any regular ignorant (I.e Egyptian). Plus we pay for such weapons from our hard earned money, we don't & should not ever want to see VIP's being thrown around as suggested above, that would not only ruin the game experience and offend the ZP investors but also make the game less valued overall, which equates to the games end, eventually.

Only childish/silly minded (generally Egy's since we have like 70% of them in our version) think and wish for such idiotic suggestions that can ruin an entire game, since they don't care as much as the rest of the players do.

Then, you want the VIPs become available to everyone for free!!
  • It would be nice though, but instead of a vip weapon what about 50% exp items instead with for a month. And bring back SL8 with other guys back then... As coupon rewards! Or just get rid of those Amheds and Omars!