Regarding ZP crates

While I was looking through the ZP crate list (and while playing the game), I notice a lot of people winning guns that are variants to their original (like Gatling Gun liquid metal, Mauser Hellfire, etc.) but not the original weapon itself. So i was thinking "Would it be alright to transfer a few of the ZP crates into GP since the variants have more ammo than the original and all the crates cost the same?

The ones i was thinking to be transferred are: (no melees obviously)
-M14EBR
-Galil
-Mauser
-Gatling Gun

It's something I've been thinking, since these ones are most likely collecting dust in the game. Whether it's good or not, let me know. Reason for this is that it would give the GP crates some more different looking guns.

And also, will we see a normal FAL sometime soon, we got the FAL-Camo in ZM and HM so yeah...

Comments

• No, I paid ZP for those guns, why would you get to pay with GP.
  • I got mixed feelings about this.Altho I want to see more GP crates(we have alot already anyways),those who paid real money for them will get angry.

Maybe,if a certain ZP crate would have ABSOLUTELY NO BUYERS,I mean,not even ONE single crate sold in,IDK,90 days or so,then that crate could become GP.

But no ZP crate is "collecting dust" if theres even one person willing to spend some real money to get that weapon.
  • R3v4n wrote: »
    While I was looking through the ZP crate list (and while playing the game), I notice a lot of people winning guns that are variants to their original (like Gatling Gun liquid metal, Mauser Hellfire, etc.) but not the original weapon itself. So i was thinking "Would it be alright to transfer a few of the ZP crates into GP since the variants have more ammo than the original and all the crates cost the same?

The ones i was thinking to be transferred are: (no melees obviously)
    -M14EBR
    -Galil
    -Mauser
    -Gatling Gun

It's something I've been thinking, since these ones are most likely collecting dust in the game. Whether it's good or not, let me know. Reason for this is that it would give the GP crates some more different looking guns.

And also, will we see a normal FAL sometime soon, we got the FAL-Camo in ZM and HM so yeah...
    I wouldn't want the mauser or m14 as a gp weapons, too many noobs would have it, but the other two I wouldn't mind. -Boo