GP/ZP Tierd spender.

Alright so there are ppl who got a crapload of gp or zp. some people doesnt wanna spend them / cant be asked. I thought about this "tierd spender" it should be monthly or weekly. how ever for example

Tier 1 : Spend 3999 zp and gain one of the following prizes : m4a1 costume 7 days, 5 de scope crates,50k gp,50 r93 crates.

Tier 2 and stuff etc but on the last tiers it should be like that

Tier 13 : Spend 150k zp and gain one of the following : M4a1 costume crystal permnant,Ak47 scope permnant,m4a1 adv permnant,*insert rare weapons here*,100x crates of m14ebr for example. c:

There should be GP tierd spenders as well.

Comments

• Alright so there are ppl who got a crapload of gp or zp. some people doesnt wanna spend them / cant be asked. I thought about this "tierd spender" it should be monthly or weekly. how ever for example

Tier 1 : Spent 3999 zp and gain one of the following prizes : m4a1 costume 7 days, 5 de scope crates,50k gp,50 r93 crates.

Tier 13 : Spend 150k zp and gain one of the following : M4a1 costume crystal permnant,Ak47 scope permnant,m4a1 adv permnant,*insert rare weapons here*,100x crates of m14ebr for example. c:

Crossfire community in a nutshell.

How about we offer you a 70% discount on VIP items?
  • svanced wrote: »

I dont buy zp doe so no point. I just stick to my regular guns I just said this idea cuz I wanted something to do when I get gp but if there will be gp there must be zp and vice versa.
  • Interesting suggestion.
    I doubt Z8 would implement something like this, but anyway +1

Edit:
    svanced wrote: »

In most of the cases you would get something that is worth less than the amount of ZP you spend.
    It wouldn't really help those who don't spend much, since buying VIPs is still a better alternative.
  • ' wrote:
    Sake;4222360']Interesting suggestion.
    I doubt Z8 would implement something like this, but anyway +1

Idk but I dont think it'll cause em troubles since it will basically give them even more money 4 example if theres an item in the tierd spender that someone wants so bad He'll just buy ZP to get it. like something that doesnt exist on the market for example royal dragon crates or legendary dragon crates etc etc also they can add VIPs in the tierd spender but for a period amount of time like 1,3,7,30 days
  • I dont buy zp doe so no point. I just stick to my regular guns I just said this idea cuz I wanted something to do when I get gp but if there will be gp there must be zp and vice versa.

You know you just asked in your thread for a ton of free stuff as bonuses,right? Way more than we had with bonus points.

The slightest chance for this suggestion to come true would be if CFNA would be on its death bed .

*waiting for ppl to say the game is dead or dying*

edit:
    ' wrote:
    Sake;4222360']
    In most of the cases you would get something that is worth less than the amount of ZP you spend.
    It wouldn't really help those who don't spend much, since buying VIPs is still a better alternative.

" Spend 150k zp and gain one of the following : M4a1 costume crystal permnant,Ak47 scope permnant,m4a1 adv permnant,*insert rare weapons here*,100x crates of m14ebr for example. c:"

I lost it on this one,get 4 ZP crates weapons directly + 100 crates for just 150K ZP o.O ?

Even if he didnt meant all toghether,getting 100 free ZP crates for 150k ZP is just madness.
  • Why not all VIP weapons for spending 100GP?
    You know you just asked in your thread for a ton of free stuff as bonuses,right? Way more than we had with bonus points.

The slightest chance for this suggestion to come true would be if CFNA would be on its death bed .

*waiting for ppl to say the game is dead or dying*

edit:

" Spend 150k zp and gain one of the following : M4a1 costume crystal permnant,Ak47 scope permnant,m4a1 adv permnant,*insert rare weapons here*,100x crates of m14ebr for example. c:"

I lost it on this one,get 4 ZP crates weapons directly + 100 crates for just 150K ZP o.O ?

Even if he didnt meant all toghether,getting 100 free ZP crates for 150k ZP is just madness.

Alright this one is just ******ed.. e.e I said ONE of the following if you can read. also maybe 100 crates is too much for 150k I was just giving "EXAMPLES" meh
  • Danah wrote: »
    Why not all VIP weapons for spending 100GP?

If you don't like my idea just type in "-1" instead of being sarcastic. cuz you sucks at it. :I

Danah wrote: »

Both of you missed that very important word.
    svanced wrote: »

I don't really get this one. So you understood that he was talking about only one of them?
    If so, how are those 100 random zp crates free?
    For 150k ZP you can get 185 zp crates and you get to choose the type you want, and that is a huge difference.
  • ' wrote:
    Sake;4222517']I don't really get this one. So you understood that he was talking about only one of them?
    If so, how are those 100 random zp crates free?
    For 150k ZP you can get 185 zp crates and you get to choose the type you want, and that is a huge difference.

He said you recharge 150k ZP and you get 100 free ZP crates...,along with your ZP

//yeah I missed that word because of all the bs free stuff that he wanted out of nowhere that blew my mind..
    He said you recharge 150k ZP and you get 100 free ZP crates...,along with your ZP

//yeah I missed that word because of all the bs free stuff that he wanted out of nowhere that blew my mind..

I didnt say "charge" ffs lol I even made an example to avoid all this dumb replies. read well next time. I said SPEND 3999 ZP and gain one of the following. I clearly said "SPEND" not "CHARGE". and why are you always speaking of zp? why not gp? I never buy zp so It wont be useful to me I only care about the GP one tbh I just want my suggestion to be fair.

omf.. your brain is working so well, I said EXAMPLE JUST AN EXAMPLE it can be smaller rewards It was just a freaking EXAMPLE. jeez
  • omf.. your brain is working so well, I said EXAMPLE JUST AN EXAMPLE it can be smaller rewards It was just a freaking EXAMPLE. jeez

Cut the crap would ya? you started exactly with the ammount of free goodies you desired.
    And you stated this very clearly:
    I dont buy zp doe so no point. I just stick to my regular guns I just said this idea cuz I wanted something to do when I get gp but if there will be gp there must be zp and vice versa.

Yet up untill this very moment theres no GP suggestion from you,not to mention,if you wanted something for gp since you dont buy zp,why didnt you started with gp in the first place?
  • Alright so there are ppl who got a crapload of gp or zp. some people doesnt wanna spend them / cant be asked. I thought about this "tierd spender" it should be monthly or weekly. how ever for example

Tier 1 : Spend 3999 zp and gain one of the following prizes : m4a1 costume 7 days, 5 de scope crates,50k gp,50 r93 crates.

Really, its good idea but the prizes should be less than what U wrote

You're asking for too much, 150k zp is nothing in game.
    Cut the crap would ya? you started exactly with the ammount of free goodies you desired.

Yet up untill this very moment theres no GP suggestion from you,not to mention,if you wanted something for gp since you dont buy zp,why didnt you started with gp in the first place?

Svanced, bro I'm still laughing at the stupidity of this suggestion, don't trip.

Meh I thought the ZP ones would be more useful for most members? I dont desire **** I just gave an example to show how it works It doesn't have to be this much of items Z8 games can determine the amount of things or how good it is by the amount spent thats not my job. I just gave an example on how it works.
  • DS365 wrote: »
    You're asking for too much, 150k zp is nothing in game.

jesus christ dude. It was an example on how it works nothing more.
    Svanced, bro I'm still laughing at the stupidity of this suggestion, don't trip.

You could just say "-1" If you dislike it I wouldn't really care. Noooo you just have to be a jackass.
  • Meh I thought the ZP ones would be more useful for most members? I dont desire **** I just gave an example to show how it works It doesn't have to be this much of items Z8 games can determine the amount of things or how good it is by the amount spent thats not my job. I just gave an example on how it works.

You Don't have a job in CrossFire in General LOL.
  • You could just say "-1" If you dislike it I wouldn't really care. Noooo you just have to be a jackass.

Apparently you do care considering the fact that you replied to my post?
  • Danah wrote: »

Danah be lurking on the D-Low, are you still a GM?

I tripped since I camed back and realised the servers arent as full as they used to be and that people are bashing this game over little nonsense wherever they can,including this forum.

It has nothing to do with this guy's syggestion,I just want him to realize that what he asked is a bit too much and maybe come up with a revised suggestion.

Btw: dont triple post,cmon xD
    I tripped since I camed back and realised the servers arent as full as they used to be and that people are bashing this game over little nonsense wherever they can,including this forum.

It has nothing to do with this guy's syggestion,I just want him to realize that what he asked is a bit too much and maybe come up with a revised suggestion.

Btw: dont triple post,cmon xD
    Lel, sweg -Boo
  • Guys, cut this kid some slack. He already said *examples*.
    To be honest, I don't think this is a bad idea.
    Maybe not with the examples he gave, but put some thought into it people.
    I play a mobile game called castle clash, in this game they constantly have events on such as "Smash & Win" and "Be an alchemist!"
    To explain further; Smash and win: For every 1400 gems you buy (discluding bonus gems) gain one chance to smash some eggs for amazing prizes!
    The prizes from smashing the eggs are ussually meh, basically like 10k GP or a muzzle flame type for 3 days, and the good good prizes are ussually at a %.5 win rate. (Like a VIP)
    The alchemist one is like, for every 1400 gems bought gain 1 material randomly (out of 4 materials) and exchange when ready!
    For example, 2 "Gold bar" materials can gain you 10kGP, whereas 15 of each material can gain you something like a VIP.
    There are a few other games I can name off that use techniques like this "teired spending" Idea OP had, and it's worked fairly well for these games and to be honest I've spent a good grand on castle clash due to the excitement of these prizes.

All said and done, I support something *like* OP's idea happening, and I advise others to think about it, rather then reading, putting no thought, and making a snarky reply.
    Apparently you do care considering the fact that you replied to my post?

uhm I said if you just wrote in "-1" I wouldnt care and just bypass it. lol
  • Guys, cut this kid some slack. He already said *examples*.
    To be honest, I don't think this is a bad idea.
    Maybe not with the examples he gave, but put some thought into it people.
    I play a mobile game called castle clash, in this game they constantly have events on such as "Smash & Win" and "Be an alchemist!"
    To explain further; Smash and win: For every 1400 gems you buy (discluding bonus gems) gain one chance to smash some eggs for amazing prizes!
    The prizes from smashing the eggs are ussually meh, basically like 10k GP or a muzzle flame type for 3 days, and the good good prizes are ussually at a %.5 win rate. (Like a VIP)
    The alchemist one is like, for every 1400 gems bought gain 1 material randomly (out of 4 materials) and exchange when ready!
    For example, 2 "Gold bar" materials can gain you 10kGP, whereas 15 of each material can gain you something like a VIP.
    There are a few other games I can name off that use techniques like this "teired spending" Idea OP had, and it's worked fairly well for these games and to be honest I've spent a good grand on castle clash due to the excitement of these prizes.

All said and done, I support something *like* OP's idea happening, and I advise others to think about it, rather then reading, putting no thought, and making a snarky reply.
    THE TRUTH HAS BEEN SPOKEN. finally someone who understands me jeez.

Only those who want to see the game end in a "milked" manner speak like this. Pathetic post.
  • Tuga1991 wrote: »
    Only those who want to see the game end in a "milked" manner speak like this. Pathetic post.
    Finally, someone who understands me, ahaha.