Advise me please

Advice me please, I know all of u older than me what is the better to be a leader of a clan or be a member in anthor clan and I know they will never kick me I think I am a bad leader because I am inactive in school days and play on thursday only. What is the best for me?!

Comments

• HAWK456 wrote: »
    Advice me please, I know all of u older than me what is the better to be a leader of a clan or be a member in anthor clan and I know they will never kick me I think I am a bad leader because I am inactive in school days and play on thursday only. What is the best for me?!

Giving me your clan, unless its only Egyptian low ranks/or hackers that wont talk to you in game at all >.> Jk, they probably don't care
  • Leading a clan is good mainly for those who like authority and controlling things.
    It is a big responsibility and you have to deal with every problem your clanmembers are causing.

I have been leading Hide&Seek™ for 2 months now and it wears me down. If someone was kicked or insulted by one of my members, he/she immediately comes to me.

Of course it heavily depends on how big the clan is you are leading.

If I were you, I would rather stay a normal member. You are young and you said you aren't very active.
  • ' wrote:
    Sake;4222368']Leading a clan is good mainly for those who like authority and controlling things.
    It is a big responsibility and you have to deal with every problem your clanmembers are causing.

I have been leading Hide&Seek™ for 2 months now and it wears me down. If someone was kicked or insulted by one of my members, he/she immediately comes to me.

Of course it heavily depends on how big the clan is you are leading.

If I were you, I would rather stay a normal member. You are young and you said you aren't very active.

But after school exams I so active no 1 can stop me from playing CF.

I want to be good leader in the game because I want to be big rank in my real life because the most of Egyptian look at who is the wrong and make like him and if I talk with big rank man and said to him what is the wrong and what is the true the said U just a kid don't enter in men bussnises they look to money only we have many bad thing in Egypt so I want to learn how to be a good leader in a game to be a good leader in the future I know there is so spelling misktake but I do that because no time for me tomorrow the last day of exams and I am studing now don't say how :D
    Pray to me to be the 1st student in the school.
  • And in the same time I can't be a leader of good clan I don't know why I wnt a leader of any clan to learn me how to be a good leader. I like EscapeArist, Sith, Seek and destroy, hide and destroy, Dracula.Ro and my friend's clan whom did me a good person and stop hacking and all of these clan are big ranks ]Sake send my wishes for nelyox say to him [M][Y] :)
    But I want to be leader of clan to try to make Egyptian good Egyptian like my friend did with me and the reasons which in the pervious post,