Should read for your own benefits !

Dear Z8games,

My ign is iCleaner and I have been playing this game for 4 months and started truly being in love and focusing on ghost mode after 1 month playing. Now I am a member of Exertus clan and as you know, my clan master wants clan members to use a fair guns such as any varieties of m4a1 silence that do not have fast reload, over damage like VIPs. You can find that list of weapons allowed in ghost mode in Ghost mode tournament hosted by Pho_Exertus.

I, myself, also think that any varieties of m4a1 silence is very fair and good in ghost mode, so I started purchasing Zp for m4a1 silence custom crates. Unfortunately, it seems like I don't have any luck with it because I spent over $300 and still don't get the m4a1 silence custom. I found myself broke and cannot continue purchasing zp now, so I decide to find other ways and yesterday when I play with my clan mates , I saw them using the m4a1-s silver and ask them where they bought it. I found out that before I played the game, there used to be a mall that sells items like m4a1-s silver, ak47 silver, etc for bonus points that I can receive by purchasing zp. Because of that, I believe it is very unfair for me as well as people like me who started playing and purchasing zp after the mall closed, so I really think Z8games should make it fair for me and people like me by giving us a chance to get the items that we want from the mall.

I know that we need to purchase a certain amount of Zp in order to get a item. For example, in order to get m4a1-s silver , I must purchase above $50 of zp ( That is what I heard from clan mates.) So Z8games can just check the Zp deposit of the people who want the items from the mall to see if they have purchase enough Zp or not.
For the people who believe that you are eligible and want the items, I think the best way is to post your ign and the items you want in this forum.
That is all I can think for now. If you have better ideas, please feel free to post in this forum.

Sincerely,
Khang Do

For a better ,strong and fair game community.

Comments

• I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. However our web mall was formally shut down a few months ago, with next to no chance of ever reopening again. Any items it sold at the time, could possibly be added to the game shop in the future. At this time however, there are no announcements stating that they will be.

Once again, I'm sorry but the decision was made final and I firmly believe that there will be no reverse. Thank you for understanding.
This discussion has been closed.