2 suggestions Coupons & crates

1st suggestion:
I suggest that there should be a change to the coupons exchange for when it is at max for example changing the weapons that you can exchange the coupons for. There should be at least one permanent primary, one permanent secondary and one permanent meele and they should all be golden like the ones that are currently there. I also think that it would be better if it changed once every 6 months at least so that people could get a gun they wanted since they went through the trouble of collecting coupons.

2nd suggestion:
I also think that people who pay for vip should get a better chance at getting things from crates as they bought a vip weapon which is really expensive. Currently the crate are giving the permanent weapon really really rarely. For example just today I bought 70 crates of the same weapon but I didn't get the permanent weapon which really annoyed me since it was expensive.[Not a good idea from what people have been saying]

Comments

• PoWeRDeMoN wrote: »
    1st suggestion:
    I suggest that there should be a change to the coupons exchange for when it is at max for example changing the weapons that you can exchange the coupons for. There should be at least one permanent primary, one permanent secondary and one permanent meele and they should all be golden like the ones that are currently there. I also think that it would be better if it changed once a month at least so that people could get a gun they wanted since they went through the trouble of collecting coupons.

2nd suggestion:
    I also think that people who pay for vip should get a better chance at getting things from crates as they bought a vip weapon which is really expensive. Currently the crate are giving the permanent weapon really really rarely. For example just today I bought 70 crates of the same weapon but I didn't get the permanent weapon which really annoyed me since it was expensive.

1. It's ok, but dont change it every month. Give it more time bc not everyone gets the 100 coupons so fast and everybody should have a shot at it.

2. Its based on luck so the VIP should never influence that.
    2nd suggestion:
    I also think that people who pay for vip should get a better chance at getting things from crates as they bought a vip weapon which is really expensive. Currently the crate are giving the permanent weapon really really rarely. For example just today I bought 70 crates of the same weapon but I didn't get the permanent weapon which really annoyed me since it was expensive.

I own 4 vips. If you go over to the Screenshots page, you can see that over the last 4 days, I have spent 150k ZP on crates. I bought a total of 120 crates, and I didn't win a single thing. I havn't won a ZP item in over a year.

Owning VIPs does absolutely NOTHING to help you win crates.
  • 1. Idea is good, but I'd suggest that changing once every 6 months seems fair for all big and small BM players.

2. VIPs are fair for the price, and I don't think they help you win better rewards from crates. And that's good; BM is all about luck, and outside factors (like VIPs) shouldn't help you win in lottery that's BM.
  • seafrog wrote: »
    I own 4 vips. If you go over to the Screenshots page, you can see that over the last 4 days, I have spent 150k ZP on crates. I bought a total of 120 crates, and I didn't win a single thing. I havn't won a ZP item in over a year.

Owning VIPs does absolutely NOTHING to help you win crates.

I seen you win a BM gun yesterday or the day before not sure
  • I changed the coupons suggestion to reset every 6 months because I realised what you guys said and people do need a chance to get coupons in time to redeem what they want.
    I changed the coupons suggestion to reset every 6 months because I realised what you guys said and people do need a chance to get coupons in time to redeem what they want.

I think it would be better if they brought back the old coupon guns such as M4A1-Golden, AK-47 Golden, Desert Eagle Golden, AWM-Camo, Desert Eagle Camo. At least one of these every 3-6 months
  • yes to the M4A1-Golden, AK-47 Golden, Desert Eagle Golden but the awm camo and desert eagle camo no because the DE camo can be obtained by buying crates which is how camos should be i think only golden weapons should be for coupons. The AWM camo should have its own crate or correct if i'm wrong but i don't think there is a crate for awm camo
  • DS365 wrote: »
    I think it would be better if they brought back the old coupon guns such as M4A1-Golden, AK-47 Golden, Desert Eagle Golden, AWM-Camo, Desert Eagle Camo. At least one of these every 3-6 months

Add new golden weapons better than return the old http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=298174 but if the old weapons came back would be awesome.
    yes to the M4A1-Golden, AK-47 Golden, Desert Eagle Golden but the awm camo and desert eagle camo no because the DE camo can be obtained by buying crates which is how camos should be i think only golden weapons should be for coupons. The AWM camo should have its own crate or correct if i'm wrong but i don't think there is a crate for awm camo

The AWM-CAMO & DE-CAMO used to be coupon weapons, I have bad BM luck as im a 1 star with only tommy and de camo from BM, so it would be much easier for me to buy it with coupons.
  • About your first suggestion, I do agree they should change it at least 1 or 2 times a year.

They should also add more permanents at least from 80 to 100 Coupons. There is not much choices around and we investors deserve more for our money spent.
  • DS365 wrote: »
    I seen you win a BM gun yesterday or the day before not sure

And I'm telling you I didn't. If I had, I would've posted something about it.

As for putting the old coupon weapons back, there's a reason why they wont. Those are supposed to be rare items. They are meant only for people who were playing at the very beginning of this game. Some weapons that you see are temporary items that may or may not make a reappearance. If you really want to have cool looking guns that won't always be around, look at the BM guns that are only there for a month or so.
  • seafrog wrote: »
    And I'm telling you I didn't. If I had, I would've posted something about it.

As for putting the old coupon weapons back, there's a reason why they wont. Those are supposed to be rare items. They are meant only for people who were playing at the very beginning of this game. Some weapons that you see are temporary items that may or may not make a reappearance. If you really want to have cool looking guns that won't always be around, look at the BM guns that are only there for a month or so.
    I know this and that's good but every now and then they should at least bring back the M4A1-Custom and Desert Eagle-Golden too coupons
  • As for putting the old coupon weapons back, there's a reason why they wont. Those are suppose to be rare items. They are meant only for people who were playing at the very beginning of this game.

I agree. We beginner players deserve those weapons to be rare, we deserve this luxury.

I know this and that's good but every now and then they should at least bring back the M4A1-Custom and Desert Eagle-Golden too coupons

No, they should not. You type of players have to accept that some-things only come around once, so get over it.
    _______

We deserve some new, fresh (permanent Coupon) weapon variety , if anything!
  • Tuga1991 wrote: »

I agree. We beginner players deserve those weapons to be rare, we deserve this luxury.

No, they should not. You type of players have to accept that some-things only come around once, so get over it.
    _______

We deserve some new, fresh (permanent Coupon) weapon variety , if anything!
    I know, I get what you mean, but I mean desert eagle gold back for at least 1 week, my 2013 account (SFC RANK) Has it, And I want It on this account really bad >.< As for the new coupons perms I strongly agree, I have AWM gold, and Winchester is ugly so im not spending coupons on it... most likely going for anaconda gold.(58 coupons atm)