Idea for new VIP perk

This perk is called the Egy-trap.

Basically it means that when you die, your weapon drops, but then anyone who picks it up cannot use it. (If you manually drop it though the other person can pick it up and use it)

This is used to solve a lot of problems involving egys going after you, throwing nades at you so you die and they can take ur gun. I think this is just annoying because then you can't play a game properly without people getting in your way and throw their gun at you, only to have someone shoot and kill the both of you. They don't even ask.... and just nade you if you don't give it to them!

This perk essentially stops "gun stealing" and if it is on a VIP I would totally buy it! Say yes to a good game and not a "ppl nading you for your gun" game!

P.S. it would also be fun to see egys pick up the gun and then wondering why they cant use it lolol

Comments

• I think a more apt name for the perk would be "Cold Dead Hands"
  • Or there could be a VIP Perk for a new VIP Barrett, VIP M4 or VIP Melee for when you die a C4 is planted on the ground and it will explode in 4 - 5 seconds and will kill any player who is next to it.

BTW They already made a VIP Combat Axe. ;) Combat Axe-Beast.
    Sorry for the spoilers.
  • I don't even know why it annoys you that someone else uses your gun after you died. I get teamnaded and followed too if I don't give them my weapons and when this happens I simply tell them to pick them up when I die. This is usually enough to make them stop, but I can't do it with my VIP weapons.
    If there was an option to set your VIPs to drop when you die, I would use it.

Btw, even if the idea is not serious, this should be in suggestions.
  • This perk is called the Egy-trap.

Basically it means that when you die, your weapon drops, but then anyone who picks it up cannot use it. (If you manually drop it though the other person can pick it up and use it)

This is used to solve a lot of problems involving egys going after you, throwing nades at you so you die and they can take ur gun. I think this is just annoying because then you can't play a game properly without people getting in your way and throw their gun at you, only to have someone shoot and kill the both of you. They don't even ask.... and just nade you if you don't give it to them!

This perk essentially stops "gun stealing" and if it is on a VIP I would totally buy it! Say yes to a good game and not a "ppl nading you for your gun" game!

P.S. it would also be fun to see egys pick up the gun and then wondering why they cant use it lolol

lol, yeah the team nade's are killa @)
  • I'm just loving the name... Egy Trap muhahahaha