whats the point in zp..

So i just purchased 100k zp to find i no longer recieve even z8 points as a bonus and have to spend the whole amount to just get a vip basically and even at that the obsidean beast is 125k... what a let down kinda annoyed u dont get nothing anymore as a gesture of thanks for spending large amounts on here..

Comments

• Z8 Points is the main currency for both Crossfire and Lost Saga. Of course it's here.

I hope you mean bonus points (BP). Buying zp to earn more zp, huh? Bonus points served as a bonus for when users purchased any amount of ZP or completed surveys, when we had a web mall with a BP section. NA/UK was practically the only region that had a BP mall for years straight. It was not originally designed for this game either.

But yeah knowing we had it for 4 years, appreciation is there. A lot of games don't even have bonus point systems so to point out. We were lucky to have had one for such a long time, and many players did take advantage of it. Now that it's discontinued, we could not do anything about it. I doubt we would ever be able to get BP weapons and other forms of "bonus" for depositing zp.

Thank you for understanding.
This discussion has been closed.