Close the chat with escape button

Sometimes you are typing something, and the enemy appears, and you don't wanna just post half of what you have written, then your only choice is to delete all of it, but you are probably dead by the time you do that, so if we could just press escape to delete the message and close the chat while it is open, it would be awesome.

Comments

• I don't really chat while playing ( only when I am dead in between rounds ) but I can see the use in that. But thats such a minor update to the game and IMO that doesn't affect a lot of players. You can chat whenever you want ( either in-game or lobby ) but I kinda avoid typing while playing so I don't get killed ( or at least camp somewhere to type ) . :)
  • I don't really chat while playing ( only when I am dead in between rounds ) but I can see the use in that. But thats such a minor update to the game and IMO that doesn't affect a lot of players. You can chat whenever you want ( either in-game or lobby ) but I kinda avoid typing while playing so I don't get killed ( or at least camp somewhere to type ) . :)

It does affect a quite a lot of people, though I usually just press enter and when I killed the guy, I can just end the sentence where I left off.

Anyway, +1