No Mod answeres?

So, I made a ticket to Z8 regarding regarding the kick vote system in the game (mostly MM/HM/HMX/KM, cuz thats what I play) and they were very kind, payed me attention and stuff but they said me to put my ideas in the 'Suggestions' cuz they were active here...

I believe they are active but why no one answers my posts or similar posts like 'viorelboboc2' did a few days ago!?

We posted or ideas like turning On/Off the kick system before entering a game, pay GP to kick and a team will review the kicks if someone makes a complaint about it and if the kick was abusive like its been in the games now, the player it would be punished somehow... Im in a kind of a struggle in here because as I mentioned multiple times I dont play S&D, TDM, etc and it gets annoying if I cant enjoy the game.

Maybe if more people reads this and we get the community together, they can do something about it and the MOD's would answer us and telling us if they the situation is being taken care of.

Anyway I hope it gets solved :/

Best regards,
.RnG[69BroS]

Comments

• rengiiTo wrote: »
    So, I made a ticket to Z8 regarding regarding the kick vote system in the game (mostly MM/HM/HMX/KM, cuz thats what I play) and they were very kind, payed me attention and stuff but they said me to put my ideas in the 'Suggestions' cuz they were active here...

I believe they are active but why no one answers my posts or similar posts like 'viorelboboc2' did a few days ago!?

We posted or ideas like turning On/Off the kick system before entering a game, pay GP to kick and a team will review the kicks if someone makes a complaint about it and if the kick was abusive like its been in the games now, the player it would be punished somehow... Im in a kind of a struggle in here because as I mentioned multiple times I dont play S&D, TDM, etc and it gets annoying if I cant enjoy the game.

Maybe if more people reads this and we get the community together, they can do something about it and the MOD's would answer us and telling us if they the situation is being taken care of.

Anyway I hope it gets solved :/

Best regards,
    .RnG[69BroS]

3 years ago people we complaining about why there is no kick vote in hm/hmx cause there we a lot of hack fest in those modes, so z8games changed it. Now people want to remove it. Then after that they will demand it back. I think it should stay as it is cause we don't need to drag insanity to z8games for every changes.
  • BlindNate wrote: »
    3 years ago people we complaining about why there is no kick vote in hm/hmx cause there we a lot of hack fest in those modes, so z8games changed it. Now people want to remove it. Then after that they will demand it back. I think it should stay as it is cause we don't need to drag insanity to z8games for every changes.

I believe you didn't read the post properly... I didn't say to remove the kick vote system, I know we need it.
  • rengiiTo wrote: »
    I believe you didn't read the post properly... I didn't say to remove the kick vote system, I know we need it.

Basically it's removing by users "switch on/off part". And that's not even possible cause you're asking to do something that it doesn't exist in any free to play game or pay to play. So it's either leave it or remove it. There is no middle in it. That means either remove kick vote or leave kick vote in modes like hm/mm/hmx which technically speaking it doesn't stack on kdr ratio. And i've read your thread carefully but i did answer it to you openly on your question .

because 3 years ago,the game was a hack fest unlike now when things have calmed down.

and to OP:

http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=302015
    Basically it's removing by users "switch on/off part". And that's not even possible cause you're asking to do something that it doesn't exist in any free to play game or pay to play. So it's either leave it or remove it. There is no middle in it. That means either remove kick vote or leave kick vote in modes like hm/mm/hmx which technically speaking it doesn't stack on kdr ratio. And i've read your thread carefully but i did answer it to you openly on your question .

Yea, it takes some time to Z8 do that... But look at the knight mode in the beggining. It had no kick vote system! They just had to implement an option where we could switch between on/off... Idk if its that hard to do but it's an idea!
    svanced wrote: »
    because 3 years ago,the game was a hack fest unlike now when things have calmed down.

and to OP:

http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=302015

Yea we can barely see a hacker this days, but we can't just take off the kick vote system bc of blockers, laggers, etc. The main problem is the abuse of the kick and I really believe Z8 should do something about it.