respect and tolerance

[MOD] Fizeeq too fast close interesting topics. In my opinion, no one hates anyone here for Religion because everyone has the right to worship God in whom he believes. Personally, I also hate and do not respect these morons are worried about how who play on hookstug nerves honest players and that most here is the Egyptians and Turks who spoil the CF hooks and everyone hates them and not for religion. Can someone finally will prevent access to the free hooks and preferably do Cross Fire on Steam and will be the problem. Best Regards Martin

Comments

• bobry wrote: »
    [MOD] Fizeeq too fast close interesting topics. In my opinion, no one hates anyone here for Religion because everyone has the right to worship God in whom he believes. Personally, I also hate and do not respect these morons are worried about how who play on hookstug nerves honest players and that most here is the Egyptians and Turks who spoil the CF hooks and everyone hates them and not for religion. Can someone finally will prevent access to the free hooks and preferably do Cross Fire on Steam and will be the problem. Best Regards Martin

If a mod closes a thread, it's probably because it's against a rule, no matter how interesting it is, some topics (like religion) are not suited for a gaming forum and therefore not allowed.

Yeah, everyone hates hacks and hackers, but Crossfire has no partnership with Steam, this has already been discussed. Also, it's not a solution that will rid crossfire of hacks in the blink of an eye.

This thread is pretty much just a statement, without any discussion... Closed.
This discussion has been closed.