The ability to try every single BM gun ( zp and gp)

I BELIEVE ( overdramatic voice of Martin Luther King Jr) that we should be able to try every BM gun. You are already doing it with some gp crate guns. This should apply to zp guns as well; if 7 days or 1 day trial are too much for zp bm gun? just have them in 1 hour then. I am still happy to try it for 1 hour, a few matches (obviously the more you spin, the more hours you get) its still going to go away pretty quick.

Doesnt cf china let you rent every zp gun?

Comments

• I have mixed feelings about this.

Imo it would be better if they made these weapons available for a few days (say 3) for a definite price (say 2000 zp) for a one-time tryout, meaning you can only do this with every weapon once. You get it for 3 days, then you can only obtain it by winning it permanently.
  • ' wrote:
    Sake;4210563']I have mixed feelings about this.

Imo it would be better if they made these weapons available for a few days (say 3) for a definite price (say 2000 zp) for a one-time tryout, meaning you can only do this with every weapon once. You get it for 3 days, then you can only obtain it by winning it permanently.
    +1, but only if u can try the gun once and not twice or more.
  • ChumY wrote: »
    +1, but only if u can try the gun once and not twice or more.

Yes, that's my main point too.
  • ' wrote:
    Sake;4210563']I have mixed feelings about this.

+1

I hope so
  • GG taking the ideas from my thread and doing a new one.

"try weapons for 1 hour"

"try a certain weapon only one time"
  • svanced wrote: »
    GG taking the ideas from my thread and doing a new one.

"try weapons for 1 hour"

"try a certain weapon only one time"

Are you seriously going to complain about this? :confused:

You were talking about Item Shop guns, we are talking about BM guns.
    The difference is huge. If you want to try temporary weapons, just buy them for the least possible days and that's it. Adding that 1 ZP rent is useless in my opinion.
  • ' wrote:
    Sake;4210719']Are you seriously going to complain about this? :confused:

You were talking about Item Shop guns, we are talking about BM guns.
    The difference is huge. If you want to try temporary weapons, just buy them for the least possible days and that's it. Adding that 1 ZP rent is useless in my opinion.

It's like I was talking about red cars and he talks about yellow ones,they're still unable-to-test "zp" weapons (except gp bm obviously)

I don't see how huge is that difference but whatever.
    It's like I was talking about red cars and he talks about yellow ones,they're still unable-to-test "zp" weapons (except gp bm obviously)

I don't see how huge is that difference but whatever.

If we are comparing it to cars:

You were talking about adding the option to take out already rentable cars to a short ride to see how good they are before renting them for a week.

We were talking about new cars on sale being taken out for a ride before you buy them.

See the difference?
  • ' wrote:
    Sake;4210773']If we are comparing it to cars:

You were talking about adding the option to take out already rentable cars to a short ride to see how good they are before renting them for a week.

We were talking about new cars on sale being taken out for a ride before you buy them.

See the difference?

It matters how you look at it,they're still weapons that cannot be properly tested(on a map) + both topics suggest the "1 hour" testing time period.

Again,I don't see that "huge" difference you're talking about,maybe a difference yes,but not "huge" Don't exaggerate.
    It matters how you look at it,they're still weapons that cannot be properly tested(on a map) + both topics suggest the "1 hour" testing time period.

Again,I don't see that "huge" difference you're talking about,maybe a difference yes,but not "huge" Don't exaggerate.

The huge difference I'm talking about is exactly that they are weapons that can be tested for a relatively cheap price. You can buy each for 7 days for a few thousand ZP, but you can't try out ZP crate weapons unless you win them.

I suggested a 3 days testing time, not 1 hour, so that's not related to me.

Arguing about this is quite pointless and going off-topic. We could go on, but I suggest we stop.
  • ' wrote:
    Sake;4210834']The huge difference I'm talking about is exactly that they are weapons that can be tested for a relatively cheap price. You can buy each for 7 days for a few thousand ZP, but you can't try out ZP crate weapons unless you win them.

I suggested a 3 days testing time, not 1 hour, so that's not related to me.

Arguing about this is quite pointless and going off-topic. We could go on, but I suggest we stop.

I agree.
  • ' wrote:
    Sake;4210591']Yes, that's my main point too.
    Yea, sounds pretty nice.
  • would be nice to try them in the shooting gallery like other guns you can buy from gp, see the spray pattern, reload time, looks, swap time, all that stuff
  • then whats the point of buying crates of something you don't like. Why spend zp on a new gun that you don't even know is good? Why not let others get it and then decide whether or not you like it or not.

My point, leave the bm system the way it is. (except for maybe "slightly" increasing winning rate")