Suggestions? Wishes, which will never come true.

Hello,

why did Z8games open something like "Suggestions" if they don't give a f*** about the players. I mean, our wishes will never come true. Our patches are always based on the other versions like CF China, VN or whatever. It just doesn't make sense to post something in it.

Comments

• So they can pretend they care about what we say lol
  • I would like to think otherwise and prove you wrong. These forums have been here since 2009 when beta ended. Obviously, any suggestion board would have been useful to recommend certain changes be made regarding the OVERALL aspect of the game especially for any game just entering the fps scene after beta.

Should I assume that what you currently want is... everything that will "never come true"? You know things like a new anti-cheat, removal of the vote kick system, "banning hackers", IP restrictions, VIPs, etc... don't really belong here and you know it. Those things are decisions that are not controlled by Z8. You need to realize that and drill that into your head.

http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=243948

I've noticed that currently almost all of our gun suggestions are of VIPs already released in other regions. YES THEY WILL BE RELEASED AT SOME POINT. There is no need to keep hampering on it, it's not up to Z8 either.

I hate to be critical of anyone but I personally believe that many of us think too boldly when it comes to fantasy and imagination. You know that not everything will be released, that's too much to ask for (this goes for every game I've played as well). I linked an old thread of mine because I wanted to point out that, we have gotten certain guns that were originally suggested for by this version. Maybe it had been released in China before NA/UK? Cool. The point is, I want to see original suggestions, not necessarily more and more reskins and every possible VIP variant you can think of. That's pointless and uninteresting.

[Wednesday, April 01, 2015 3:29 PM] <> [GM]Juicebox: http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=243948
    ^ we have been opening talks with the devs regarding including different items. so yah, this helps a lot.

I like to back up my statements with evidence from credible source(s).

tl'dr Our developers do care. But in the end, it's not always going to work out. That's marketing and balance. :P
This discussion has been closed.