Eh.... Things gets a bit clumsy...

Barrett VIP! Barrett VIP! Barrett VIP! Barrett VIP! Barrett VIP! Barrett VIP!

Oh, BTW, don't nerf them like the regular barrett. I am REALLY UPSET about the nerfed barrett sniper rifle.

New Dot tag Reward! New Dot tag Reward! New Dot tag Reward! New Dot tag Reward!

Change it into something, worth 4 weeks of daily mission. Like, D.E. scope (90 D.), or M4-Pottery (60 D.)... I mean, even the reward is 1,000,000 GP is pleasing. At least more pleasing than Dual Colt... which is... useless. Or just have 3 or 4 items for players to choose.

X-trap sucks! X-trap sucks! X-trap sucks! X-trap sucks! X-trap sucks! X-trap sucks!

It sucks because it sucks. It detects no hacker and it detects legitimate players only.

Cf 101, tanking! Cf 101, tanking! Cf 101, tanking! Cf 101, tanking! Cf 101, tanking!

CF 101, there must be tanking! As an extreme lagger in the game, you will receive the following benefit:
-Tank 200 shots without losing 1 hp.
-Able to do 50 hp damage to a non-lagger player with one shot in the foot with UZI.
-Extreme luck when spraying! Headshot to non-lagging players 100% guaranteed.
-Able to teleport behind enemy lines and backstab them.

Ghost mode be quiet! Ghost mode be quiet! Ghost mode be quiet! Ghost mode be quiet!

The thingy you made for Shadow mode which decreases gunshot noise or whatever, make one for ghost mode also!

Remove hackers from roots!

Well recently I see less hackers, well, almost none for the last few weeks. To solve the hacking situation from the root, make this game not "Free to open account". Ask them to enter their credit card number and charge them 1 USD for every single account that opens. You receive money and we receive a good game.

For players:
CF Clan page, they say it is gonna be back online when CF 2.0 is released. So to do some calculations based on CF China, you can expect it'll be back on this year November or December (about a year lag in between).