Mysterious Mega Crate

Imagine a crate where you are able to win a permanent gun everytime you open it. The only downside: You dont know what it will be!

The weapon-pool: every existing gun or melee you can buy or win for ZP (BM guns, every Coupon gun [old and new], every temp gun, every event gun and all the zombie-ticket guns)

Price: half a VIP weapon... 40.000 - 50.000 ZP for one crate

Pro: - you win a gun every time
- you can win a gun that is not available anymore
- you can win temp guns permanently

Con: - it can be a perm. Katana or something you dont want at all...
- it is expensive

Comments

• LostOne22 wrote: »
    Imagine a crate where you are able to win a permanent gun everytime you open it. The only downside: You dont know what it will be!

The weapon-pool: every existing gun or melee you can buy or win for ZP (BM guns, every Coupon gun [old and new], every temp gun, every event gun and all the zombie-ticket guns)

Price: half a VIP weapon... 40.000 - 50.000 ZP for one crate

Pro: - you win a gun every time
    - you can win a gun that is not available anymore
    - you can win temp guns permanently

Con: - it can be a perm. Katana or something you dont want at all...
    - it is expensive
    I like the concept, but I don't think that it would work. Z8 would never add such a crate, do u think they will?
  • ChumY wrote: »
    I like the concept, but I don't think that it would work. Z8 would never add such a crate, do u think they will?

If the crate cost the same as a vip weapon, then i could work. but who in their right mind would purchase a mega crate to win a weapon with lower spec's than a vip weapon

Nice thought thou.

Yes, Good but This will not happen.

Maybe, maybe not. There are some people that buy hundreds of crates. Its expensive but some people just have a crapload of money lyin around.

So this would be a big money maker for z8 and smilegate.

If the cost is 40k zp, i think you should get at least five crates..
  • TinyDash wrote: »
    Maybe, maybe not. There are some people that buy hundreds of crates. Its expensive but some people just have a crapload of money lyin around.

True, but I wouldn't do it. I mean what if u get an normal m4a1..
  • TinyDash wrote: »

With 40k zp you got a 99% chance to win nothing in BM and you want 5 permanent weapons for that? I guess thats a bit to much....

@Chumy: not a "normal M4" just the reskins like M4A1 Phoenix.... GP weapons are not an option.

Also the real challenge with this crate is to win a gun you actually want.

Good thing for Z8games: there are probably alot of players who whould buy that and this means pofit.

Good thing for players: you dont waste a sh&tload of money for nothing because of that 100% win rate (but i guess winning a gun wouldnt feel that great anymore.... except for that/these gun/s you desire)

The hardest thing is to implement this crate, because it works different and u only get one item/gun out of i guess 50-90 items?!?...
  • Yes, Good but This will not happen.

I hate when someone says this... How do you know it won't happen? You aren't 100% sure so don't say it won't happen. It is indeed unlikely but still possible! There's still a chance. Just like people have said about many other things such as the 5th bag suggestion. Don't discourage great ideas.
  • Oh I got it wrong, I though u mean that u can get all guns in the crate even GP guns. If it gives me a perm ZP gun for 40-50k zp I'm on!
  • The idea itself isn't that bad. But I don't like the fact that every crate would be a win.

Instead, I'd call it a surprise crate. It works like any other crate, you don't know whether you're going to win or not, but the "best" weapon to get would still be a surprise.
  • Danah wrote: »
    The idea itself isn't that bad. But I don't like the fact that every crate would be a win.

Instead, I'd call it a surprise crate. It works like any other crate, you don't know whether you're going to win or not, but the "best" weapon to get would still be a surprise.

+1
    true words!
    The idea itself isn't that bad. But I don't like the fact that every crate would be a win.

So u mean it would contain any ZP gun, but u need to got some luck to win it? Like any other crate in the black market? If every spin would be a win it would be to easy to win rare guns, but at the same time u don't want to spin and don't even know what gun u will get, suxs if u spent 500$ and don't even get a gun u like.
    So u mean it would contain any ZP gun, but u need to got some luck to win it? Like any other crate in the black market? If every spin would be a win it would be to easy to win rare guns, but at the same time u don't want to spin and don't even know what gun u will get, suxs if u spent 500$ and don't even get a gun u like.

Yes, and egys running around with a perm ZP gun they won doesn't suck, I feel your point.

Yes, and egys running around with a perm ZP gun they won doesn't suck, I feel your point.
    This crate is like a two-way street. Like everything else it has negative and postive parts.
    This crate is like a two-way street. Like everything else it has negative and postive parts.

If I had to choose between spending more money and a flood of egys rushing with an M14, guess what...
  • The original idea is a little too much indeed imo. I mean, you're probably get a gun you like in 4-5 crates which is less than what people usually need to get a gun through crates.
    Danah wrote: »

Add some limited availability weapons (like seasonal weapons, but not all of them to keep some at least a bit rare) in the weapon pool and I'd buy that kind of crates.
  • [MOD]Vu wrote: »
    The original idea is a little too much indeed imo. I mean, you're probably get a gun you like in 4-5 crates which is less than what people usually need to get a gun through crates.

Add some limited availability weapons (like seasonal weapons, but not all of them to keep some at least a bit rare) in the weapon pool and I'd buy that kind of crates.

That's the point of it.
  • I think they should should do a vote for the top 10 guns people want and and don't tell players what will be in the crate . They should make the price depending on what the player wins first like if they win m4 vip they should charge 125 k zp from their account and like 80k zp for m14 and ak camo like 25 k zp
  • {Killua wrote: »
    I hate when someone says this... How do you know it won't happen? You aren't 100% sure so don't say it won't happen. It is indeed unlikely but still possible! There's still a chance. Just like people have said about many other things such as the 5th bag suggestion. Don't discourage great ideas.

People said the same in the past about RPG's and BarretM82A1 for example. And I still get a nice laugh everytime I remember that xD
  • svanced wrote: »
    People said the same in the past about RPG's and BarretM82A1 for example. And I still get a nice laugh everytime I remember that xD

Yeah, i just hate when people are closed minded or claim "IT WON'T HAPPEN". Like c'mon who the f are you to say "it just wont happen" are you a gm? Do you make the decisions? Only they have the right to say if it definitely won't happen.
    The original idea is a little too much indeed imo. I mean, you're probably get a gun you like in 4-5 crates which is less than what people usually need to get a gun through crates.

Ok let me clear things up, because I think this crate really is a fair trade for all sides.
    First of all, if you buy 4-5 crates you end up spending 160.000 - 200.000 ZP. Thats way more then a VIP costs and there is a big chance you probably didnt get what you wanted...

I mean whith this huge itempool you should know that the chance of winning a Katanna (in my opinion not worth 40k ZP) is much more likely then winning a Barret Red Dragon (totally worth it). As I said, the real challange is to get the good things out of it and these good things are the rare prizes in that crate...

@Danah: with these things in mind: only rich Egy's can affort this crate and only rich and lucky Egy's run around with good guns.... and honestly if you spend this amounts of money in a game that is already so called "pay to win", then i dont mind if an egy kills me with a barret or an AWM VIP....

Yea that would be pretty nice.
  • Definitely a 1+! Z8 would make more money if people were guaranteed an item.. People would still be happy that they got something instead of spending $250 and getting absolutely nothing (like me). There would still be the thrill of getting the weapons they want. It also wouldn't brake the game.

I think it would be awesome if every month or every few updates they also put in an unknown weapon people could win, giving the weapon extreme rarity and keep people coming back for more. Next thing you know the big zp spenders are blowing thousands of zp just to get that rare m4 reskin XD