Golden Easter Patch Notes - March 24th

150316_midastouch_Z8Home.jpg

Attention Mercenaries,

Spring has begun and the countdown to Easter has started with it. Soon the hunt will begin for chocolates shaped like eggs and rabbits and other things alluding to the Easter Bunny.

And CrossFire will not miss out on such an event either which is why we have released the new Golden Easter Crate. But this crate doesn't hold chocolatey treats, instead it contains a few weapons of solid gold.

Check out the patch details below:

New Weapons
Golden Easter Crate
- Kriss Super V-Ultimate Gold - The Kriss Super V has been given a gold coating and polished to a high mirror shine. This version features a higher damage level thanks to the included JHP ammo.

- Desert Eagle-A-Ultimate Gold - The Desert Eagle given a gold skin and polished and buffed to give it a high-mirror shine.

- Kukri-Ultimate Gold - The classic Kukri, forged out of gold and polished and buffed to a high-mirror shine.

New Events

150310_WeaponMastery_cfHome.jpg
150316_MidasTouch_cfHome.jpg

*** Patch Notes ***

* Added *
- Golden Easter Crate added to Black Market
- Kriss Super V-Ultimate Gold
- Desert Eagle-A-Ultimate Gold
- Kukri-Ultimate Gold

- Rabbit Ears Headband added to Item Shop
- Rabbit Backpack added to Item Shop
- Rabbit Hat added to GP Item Shop

* Changed *
- Clans will now be auto-disbanded if they have less than 5 members in their roster
- Clan members will be kicked from the clan if they do not visit the clan profile within 60 days
- If a clan master is kicked for inactivity a new master will be selected from the highest ranked active lieutenant (If there are no lieutenants available, then the next highest ranked active clan member will receive master status)

* Fixed *
- Fixed an instance where Mutant Knight Mode was referred to as Ghost Blade Mode in the Match Details window
- Fixed a bug where the Stun Grenade from Mutant Knight Mode would appear in other Mutation Modes
- Fixed a bug where the loading image for the Merida map would not appear
- Fixed a bug where kill counts above 5 digits would only display the first 5 digits

* In Progress *
- Item distribution for the "Happy Birthday CrossFire NA!" Event

Comments

• Why am I not able to see the events above?
  • * Changed *
    - Clans will now be auto-disbanded if they have less than 5 members in their roster
    - Clan members will be kicked from the clan if they do not visit the clan profile within 60 days
    - If a clan master is kicked for inactivity a new master will be selected from the highest ranked active lieutenant (If there are no lieutenants available, then the next highest ranked active clan member will receive master status)

That, is the single largest load of BULL that I have ever read since I started playing 4+ years ago. I'm sorry that most the people in my clan have actual lives and don't live in your fairy client error land that is crossfail 24 hours a day 7 days a week. I want my clan to be small and trustworthy. I don't want muslims... I don't want blacks... I don't want asians... The only people I want in my clan are white Americans that I actually KNOW IN PERSON. If that means having an active roster of 5 or fewer people, then so be it, that is MY choice. You're changing the rules to having a clan without grandfathering in the already existing clans that have supported CF.

I would surmise that the only real reason you are doing this is because your devs are having trouble migrating the entire clan database to the new clan page, so you need to thin out the herd.
  • Great... now i have to spin for GP.. rabbit hat doee
  • Xfin81 wrote: »

I would surmise that the only real reason you are doing this is because your devs are having trouble migrating the entire clan database to the new clan page, so you need to thin out the herd.

True story bro.
    That, is the single largest load of BULL that I have ever read since I started playing 4+ years ago. I'm sorry that most the people in my clan have actual lives and don't live in your fairy client error land that is crossfail 24 hours a day 7 days a week. I want my clan to be small and trustworthy. I don't want muslims... I don't want blacks... I don't want asians... The only people I want in my clan are white Americans that I actually KNOW IN PERSON. If that means having an active roster of 5 or fewer people, then so be it, that is MY choice. You're changing the rules to having a clan without grandfathering in the already existing clans that have supported CF.

Im sorry but this^^^

Actually this minus the racist part.

Not that it will ever happen to me or my clan but I totally agree with you.
    Just doesn't make sense to do this.. Well Ye so the devs have less work to add all clans for the new clan page.
  • WTF? so youre just gonna remove clans that don't have 5 people in them? I understand for inactivity but what happens if you have 4 highly inactive members and oh I dno, you just wanted a small clan for you and some friends to play together in... Im so happy to see all these events nowadays, its brilliant. But this was a dumb move.

See, you're the kind of person who thinks everything revolves around them. Have you ever thought about how other people feel about the clan change? Have you ever been in the developers' position? Probably not, you must think, "Oh don't want this change so I should blame it on the devs." Also, I believe you might have misunderstood, you see the clan only gets disbanded if there is less than 5. Which means your clan should not get most likely affected in anyways, except for the fact that if you have idle members then they would get kicked. It doesn't matter only on your opinion, the devs probably have considered this and chose the best option that would benefit us in the long run, while I do agree with you that they should of gotten the players' confirmation first. Anyways you deserve whatever is coming to your clan, you racist ****. I hope you understand this message and have a terrible f***ing day.

* In Progress *
    - Item distribution for the "Happy Birthday CrossFire NA!" Event

Watch it take like a week before some people get their crates.
    Like me. I didn't get my crates because of this. All this nonsense with the constant fails Z8Fails programmers likes to bring to the table.
    ^ But wait, this has been a thing for the 5 years I've played this game. So i'm not one bit surprised by this fact.

With these "Unforseen Technical Problems" means your programmers ain't doing their job right. Ya don't pay em enough do you to read a book of how to code and program do you? Get yourself a real team of technicians instead of guinea pigs. Yes, it's a hard thing to do but when it comes down to a major game community like this one, it's very stressful and crucial to get the job done right. It's better to get it done right the first time instead of doing it over and over, that'll get annoying.
  • This clan thing is such BS ... who gives you right to tell people how long they can be inactive or how many players they want to accept ? Who gives you right to force people to go on clan page if they dont want to !!
    If you have problems with your workers that cant implement clans into new page then fire them and hire some better ones , but dont meddle into players and their clans cuz those are people that fill your pockets and pay your bills !!
    If you continue acting like this sooner or later there will be noone that will play this game excpet some wannabe hackers that dont care about it anyway .. WAKE UP !
  • * Changed *

I do not normally post on forums. However, I do follow the announcements and this has definitely caught my attention. First of all, I have always loved the amount of generosity CF has provided to it's players by offering crates in return for service, which is pretty much for free and a reason I still actually play on the occasion. However, I am quite disappointed in this portion of the update specifically because there are some people, myself being one of maybe a minority, who enjoy having smaller clans.

In this case, it's a little disheartening to read that my clan of almost 5 years on the 30th, that I have put a lot of effort and money into, may potentially be disbanded simply because it holds approximately 6 or 7 members and about 3 fairly inactive members because they have lives. Maybe I am rambling and maybe some people disagree, but I honestly wish there was a better alternative IF this was a move based on the inability to merge the clan database.
  • The patch is okay expect from the new clan rules. From playing this game since the beginning of 2009, I would suggest that you guys extend the 60 days to 90 days or maybe 120 days.

There are players who play this game who have actual jobs, work and schools to attend to.
  • wow u for real? So i cant be in a clan with 2/3 of my good friends i actually know in REAL LIFE? You are supossed to make the game better not screwing it up. First u guys f*** up the coupon section by removing every good perm weapon with temp bs, than u remove the bp points and now this? Whats next? Ur gonne remove my coupons if i dont spent them within 60 days? Well okay since u have replaced all good perm item with bs that wouldnt even matter that much anymore. Oh i got a better idea, lets remove all the temp item from your storage if u dont use them atleast once a weak! perfect!

The community is what keeps this game alive so u should listen to them.
    Like someone said before me, ur probally only cleaning up some clans so its easyer to intergrate the clan system on the site or something. Well if you guys actually got of your lazy asses that wouldnt be needed.
    All these things is just a middle finger to the community.
  • looks like my clan is going to be taken away. the clan i paid $20 for which took me a long time to make since I am not able to get a job due to my age. [GM]Saiden was better and now cf is just dieing. google fps games and check out other games that stand a chance because at this point tetris is better.
  • For those of you QQ'ing about your small clan with inactive friends, maybe this is the "kick in the butt" they need to actually play once in a while to actually help your clan. How hard is it to log in and play for a few minutes in a 60 day period?

For those who are inactive because the are off Serving your Country, off to College, or medical reasons, etc....you can always add them back in when/if they start playing again.
  • Good UpDate GM And Good Added Too And The Guns Strong :D
  • bug

Hi
    Please fix the sound when you draw kukri beast.
    Thank you!
  • Error

file is changed: W[2007] L[0]
    rez\RB001.REZ
  • MrCorrect wrote: »
    See, you're the kind of person who thinks everything revolves around them. Have you ever thought about how other people feel about the clan change? Have you ever been in the developers' position? Probably not, you must think, "Oh don't want this change so I should blame it on the devs." Also, I believe you might have misunderstood, you see the clan only gets disbanded if there is less than 5. Which means your clan should not get most likely affected in anyways, except for the fact that if you have idle members then they would get kicked. It doesn't matter only on your opinion, the devs probably have considered this and chose the best option that would benefit us in the long run, while I do agree with you that they should of gotten the players' confirmation first. Anyways you deserve whatever is coming to your clan, you racist ****. I hope you understand this message and have a terrible f***ing day.

Oh, must have hit a nerve with Mr. Sensitive. Poor Libby's preach tolerance, but when someone of another belief comes along the world is coming to an end...

Actually, I understand the world doesn't revolve around me. I'm an American and I don't like when other people tell me what is or isn't going to happen. As is typical with a liberal way of thinking.. "oh let the government tell us what's good for us." In this case Z8 is the government. When something directly impact me, I'm going to be vocal as is the duty of any free thinking patriot.

I didn't create my clan under the new guidelines established by Z8. If you are going to change terms, then that's fine, I have no issue with that FOR ALL NEW CLANS. The clans that have supported CF all these years should be grandfathered in no matter what. It's called LOYALTY to your customer base. However I've come to expect this kind of thing by a company that thinks and acts like a Communist country.
  • error-recommendation

this patch is giving them many disadvantages, now tell me that you reinstall, invalid client. Should extend the time of the event for the inconvenience present and obviously solve the problems as soon as possible if necessary other maintenance as it is very frustrating to play with these errors
    Oh, must have hit a nerve with Mr. Sensitive. Poor Libby's preach tolerance, but when someone of another belief comes along the world is coming to an end...

Actually, I understand the world doesn't revolve around me. I'm an American and I don't like when other people tell me what is or isn't going to happen. As is typical with a liberal way of thinking.. "oh let the government tell us what's good for us." In this case Z8 is the government. When something directly impact me, I'm going to be vocal as is the duty of any free thinking patriot.

I didn't create my clan under the new guidelines established by Z8. If you are going to change terms, then that's fine, I have no issue with that FOR ALL NEW CLANS. The clans that have supported CF all these years should be grandfathered in no matter what. It's called LOYALTY to your customer base. However I've come to expect this kind of thing by a company that thinks and acts like a Communist country.

I just want to say... I love you. I was going to post and complain, but you've basically covered it. I would have posted from my actual account here, but apparently it's banned on the forums. News to me. So I used a friend's. IGN is Gold if you wanna hit me up sometime ;).
  • When do we get our event rewards and 10 crates??
  • WHAAAA?! O.O! How rude Crossfire~ I've been a loyal to my clan, for about 2 years. Although now, I'll be going back to my home town to finish my college, and this is what I get?! Auto-kick? Ghawd! so that means ugh... This is sad. Super sad. I crieded, I will be dieded. ughh.... Super sad, really I mean it. By the way @Xfin81 *Clap *Clap. Good speech sire!
  • Your speech motivates me, well if the racist part is taken off that is. But nonetheless FIGHT FOR IT! I'll support your back! WOHOO!! /(*a*)/
This discussion has been closed.