BM Weapons in Item Shop

Guys. I know you aren't going to agree with this but I think Most ZP BM weapons should be in the Item Shop for ZP, and you can't buy them permanent but you can only buy them like the other weapons in the Item Shop for temp. The ZP BM weapons in the Item Shop should be a little price for a certain amount of days. Example: AK47-St. Patricks Day: 2200 - 3 Days - 4400 ZP - 7 Days - 9000 ZP - 30 Days - 14000 or something like that. Yes...i'm talking about Laser Dagger, Bladed Knuckles, AWM-Jade, Barrett M82A1, Kukri-Gold, Desert Eagle-Silencer, Desert Eagle-Crimson and a lot more. And NOT ALL of the ZP BM weapons should be in the Item Shop but just a lot, and for this next patch that they are making with the Barrett M82A1-Flying Dragon they SHOULDN'T make that in the Item Shop and Desert Eagle-Flying Dragon, Kukri-Royal Dragon, M4A1-S-Royal Dragon, Barrett-Royal Dragon those should still be rare, only weapons that aren't "rare" and most ZP BM weapons should be in the Item Shop.

Don't say "oh they would never do that in a million years" because this IS in CF China.

Comments