Add Desert Eagle Crystal to Crates

I have not played CrossFire for quite a while, and i found out that the Desert Eagle Crystal was one of those BS "Complete 20 Daily Missions" in a Month Rewards.

mM3kkaB.png

Z8, How do you expect me to fill that Pistol Slot? Like seriously, i have been waiting AGES for that gun only to find out that cold truth.

...Seeing how it's a Slower Reloading Variant, GP Crate should suit it just fine.

GET ON IT. (Jk, still, pls bring it back.) And no, a Blue Crystal Desert Eagle is not going to cut it.

Comments

• Instead of good guns we get steyr elite and breachers in gp crates. I mean these guns are not bad but considering that these crates do not contain coupons there is no reason to spin for these except if you really like the guns or you have too much gp.
    I would like to see some camo reskins again in gp crates.
    If we can have like 5 desert eagles in zp black market then we can have 2 in gp black market.
  • M1600wner wrote: »
    I have not played CrossFire for quite a while, and i found out that the Desert Eagle Crystal was one of those BS "Complete 20 Daily Missions" in a Month Rewards.

mM3kkaB.png

Z8, How do you expect me to fill that Pistol Slot? Like seriously, i have been waiting AGES for that gun only to find out that cold truth.

...Seeing how it's a Slower Reloading Variant, GP Crate should suit it just fine.

GET ON IT. (Jk, still, pls bring it back.) And no, a Blue Crystal Desert Eagle is not going to cut it.
    I totally agree, I would really like to see that pistol in a GP crate in the future or as fast as possible.
  • BigMeanie wrote: »
    Instead of good guns we get steyr elite and breachers in gp crates. I mean these guns are not bad but considering that these crates do not contain coupons there is no reason to spin for these except if you really like the guns or you have too much gp.
    I would like to see some camo reskins again in gp crates.
    If we can have like 5 desert eagles in zp black market then we can have 2 in gp black market.
    Yup, ofc we can have 2 in GP black market. Why not 3?

Edit: Srry for double post.