FFA Respawning

1st problem in FFA is that there is that stupid 3 seconds invincibility... So i suggest making it 2 or lower maybe even 1.5 or 1, i'll be enough time to at least turn around if anyone is camping there or shoot if someones in front.

2nd problem in FFA is that people respawn in the same spots. I've played other games where if someone is already in that area then the other person respawning can't spawn there. And also have more spawning places so they won't predict where they will come from as much.

Comments

• IMO it's better to leave it 3 seconds and make it that when you respawn you won't be able to shoot anyone in the invincibility time.
  • Hussein_2 wrote: »
    IMO it's better to leave it 3 seconds and make it that you can't shoot anyone in the invincibility time.

YEAH! Good idea! Leave it to 3 seconds so i can shoot you in the head 10 times and do no damage, then 2 seconds later you realize im there and spray me. Because thats totally fair and skillful... No, it isn't! Its just annoying and causes discouragement to play ffa.
  • {Killua wrote: »
    YEAH! Good idea! Leave it to 3 seconds so i can shoot you in the head 10 times and do no damage, then 2 seconds later you realize im there and spray me. Because thats totally fair and skillful... No, it isn't! Its just annoying and causes discouragement to play ffa.

Sorry for my fast reply that wasn't clear, I've edited it now.

I mean when I respawn I'll have 3 seconds protection and while being invincible I won't be able to shoot anyone else, so now it's fair.
    Sorry for my fast reply that wasn't clear, I've edited it now.

I mean when I respawn I'll have 3 seconds protection and while being invincible I won't be able to shoot anyone else, so now it's fair.

I was saying "You" as an example of someone. Maybe you don't shoot but other people would still shoot while they're invincible. It doesn't fix the problem.
  • What is do is just creating my own FFA room and select 10 players instead of 16 so the map wil be not as full.
    But still they gotta fix the spawn system, even when playing blackwidow for example with only 3 players in the room sometimes one spawns 3 meters from me and kills me.
    So it would be nice if they made it so that players get spawned on the spots with the fewest amount of players around, in other words as far away from anyone as possible.
    I was saying "You" as an example of someone. Maybe you don't shoot but other people would still shoot while they're invincible. It doesn't fix the problem.

You still didn't get my point, I mean developers got to force the player not to shoot while being invincible, while being in the invincible time = you won't get dmg and if you pressed LMB to shoot... nothing will happen till those 3 seconds are done

Now you won't be killed by the guy who just respawned and he won't be instantly killed when respawned.
    You still didn't get my point, I mean developers got to force the player not to shoot while being invincible, while being in the invincible time = you won't get dmg and if your pressed LMB to shoot... nothing will happen till those 3 seconds are done

Now you won't be killed by the guy who just respawned and he won't be instantly killed when respawned.

Why don't they just reduce the time?? They'll be looking at each other for 3 seconds without being able to shoot one another...
    1st problem in FFA is that there is that stupid 3 seconds invincibility... So i suggest making it 2 or lower maybe even 1.5 or 1, i'll be enough time to at least turn around if anyone is camping there or shoot if someones in front.

2nd problem in FFA is that people respawn in the same spots. I've played other games where if someone is already in that area then the other person respawning can't spawn there. And also have more spawning places so they won't predict where they will come from as much.

even 0 sec respawn takes 2 seconds to respwn

+1, I have also notice this. CF should add this "I've played other games where if someone is already in that area then the other person respawning can't spawn there".