pleass

someone could please help me , the z8 games took the option of receiving the account information for your own email account , I forgot my login to my account , I had to ask my brother borrowed his account to send this message to be your help , I forgot login to my account as I do now . . . I have the email from my account and password ..

I would like to know how do I get just login to my other account , so only login not see any problem in asking you login, if necessary I send to you my email and password to see that you really my account is or you again puts the option to get the information in the mail , because I need ...

Comments

• You already made a thread and got an answer. You also PMed me twice and I answered you.

If my answer wasn't clear, then I hope the official answer is:
    Sorry,

The login ID is that one thing where if you don't have it, support cannot assist you for security reasons.

Keep in mind that account sharing is against the rules. Make a new account and contact the support from there. Also, don't offer others your info so they can help you, because they can't.

:3