Bigger friendslist

This would definitely help

Make it higher than 100 or whatever it is

Comments

• I'm all up for this, also can we make it easier to delete people off it? Hate having to constantly scroll to do it, I'm lazy.

150-200 would be good.
  • +1

I've had 100 friends since... Forever. And everytime I want to add someone, I need to lose one off my list.

Same with the PM system in-game and on the forum. I don't want to delete a message to get another.
  • Hi sir I don't think people need more than 100 friends xD how many of them do you really know? Delete inactivty + random + people you don't know + old clans and you save a lot of space btw this 100 list would be done before but if it hasn't yet someone needs to invent it so be patient you never know it might be zp item or it might be black market / free who knows I don't so we all can wait but in mean time u can try alternative

Instead of cf friend all go to same teamspeak / xfire / overwolf / vent and its sorted bro no need to invent it or worry about time
  • My cows are the only friends I have in this game.
  • anaM3leem wrote: »
    Hi sir I don't think people need more than 100 friends xD how many of them do you really know? Delete inactivty + random + people you don't know + old clans and you save a lot of space btw this 100 list would be done before but if it hasn't yet someone needs to invent it so be patient you never know it might be zp item or it might be black market / free who knows I don't so we all can wait but in mean time u can try alternative

Instead of cf friend all go to same teamspeak / xfire / overwolf / vent and its sorted bro no need to invent it or worry about time

Sorry if you and other people can't get up to 100 friends, but some people can, so again I strongly feel more than 100 friends is needed.

ALL 100 of my friends are active.
    Hi sir I don't think people need more than 100 friends xD how many of them do you really know? Delete inactivty + random + people you don't know + old clans and you save a lot of space btw this 100 list would be done before but if it hasn't yet someone needs to invent it so be patient you never know it might be zp item or it might be black market / free who knows I don't so we all can wait but in mean time u can try alternative

I know all the players on my friends list and they're active. And my list is still full.

Why do I need a VoIP to find/talk to friends when I can add them and follow them in-game?
  • Imtoonie wrote: »
    Sorry if you and other people can't get up to 100 friends, but some people can, so again I strongly feel more than 100 friends is needed.

ALL 100 of my friends are active.

bro i dont go around adding every1 in lobby xD xD xD :D but truth is no one has 100 active friends at same time its unpossible xD can you take video of your friends list and post it on youtube for proof that everyone is logged in at same time or even plays? i suggest keeping track of who logs in and who dont if its making to much trouble with you for the people who cant add you make second account with almost name but with a number like if your name is toonie make your 2nd account toonie2nd or 1st whatever you prefer and switch from account to account to greet them or for the ones who you cant add invite them to your clan but then again what i said before was fine :

Instead of cf friend all go to same teamspeak / xfire / overwolf / vent /mumble and its sorted

maybe GM didnt add this because more than 100 friend per account cause exessive saving of data or smth or scrap accounts wasting space!! sorry for your inconvenience i think u should look at my teamspeak suggestion :)
    MoeDeta wrote: »
    I know all the players on my friends list and they're active. And my list is still full.

Why do I need a VoIP to find/talk to friends when I can add them and follow them in-game?

because its not possible at this time for technicality issues or reasons duh? if it was allowed they would make it tommrow idk this is a good idea but we dont need it i mean 100 limit is enough

its like adding 3 extra bullets to scar light i mean we could kill with the extra 3 bullets in the clip each with a headshot and potentiually save lives but its not neceserary sorry its my point of view and this is suggestion so im giving my opinion of suggestion which is what im here to post on the suggestions section (feedbacks) ty bro for understanding i mean no bad :):D:):)
  • 200 spots for clan
    Also expand clan members to 125 members :)
    bro i dont go around adding every1 in lobby xD xD xD :D but truth is no one has 100 active friends at same time its unpossible xD can you take video of your friends list and post it on youtube for proof that everyone is logged in at same time or even plays? i suggest keeping track of who logs in and who dont if its making to much trouble with you for the people who cant add you make second account with almost name but with a number like if your name is toonie make your 2nd account toonie2nd or 1st whatever you prefer and switch from account to account to greet them or for the ones who you cant add invite them to your clan but then again what i said before was fine :

Instead of cf friend all go to same teamspeak / xfire / overwolf / vent /mumble and its sorted

maybe GM didnt add this because more than 100 friend per account cause exessive saving of data or smth or scrap accounts wasting space!! sorry for your inconvenience i think u should look at my teamspeak suggestion :)

Oh my I'm not sure where to start

1) I don't go around adding in the lobby - people go around adding me
    2) Active -not all at once active!- as in at least once every 2 days
    3) "i suggest keeping track of who logs in and who dont if its making to much trouble with you"

I'm speechless

4) "toonie make your 2nd account toonie2nd or 1st whatever you prefer and switch from account to account to greet them or for the ones who you cant add invite them to your clan but then again what i said before was fine :"

Again, speechless

5) "Instead of cf friend all go to same teamspeak / xfire / overwolf / vent /mumble and its sorted"

I have a team mumble that is private, and I don't feel like having 100 different VoIP programs open so..........

Opinion stays:::::::::::::::

MORE THAN 100 :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm speechless

Opinion stays:::::::::::::::

what do you mean speachless? im giving you ideas for your temporary problem and giving you permanent fix -.- whats wrong

"I have a team mumble that is private, and I don't feel like having 100 different VoIP programs open so.........."

i didnt say you need 100 OMG XD i said you only need 1 mumble or 2 depending on what you use both for sorry if i confused you also if you dont like more than 1 mumble open xfire is the way to go! you can chat in game with overlay like on steam games and you have unlimited friends list so you can add as many as your heart welcomes also its more effiencet for you this way and btw it dont take much ram/cpu i mean even lowest patatos can run xfire on cf but sometimes it can cause send error so i suggest overwolf its new and it is updated xfire sort of dropped updates and closed their forums years back but its still a running project :):):):):D:D:D:p

dont be shy to try something new i mean if everyone thought it was stupid idea to make a wheel shaped item we would be having cars with sqaures or triangles LOL! like i said be brave it wont kill you :)

ty for understanding also i will add you if you want ^^
    btw i searched for friends threads and there is a lot of them but im guesing its unposibile to make because it hasnt been done yet after loads of threads of this in past dw you are not first but most of them have been cycled and deleted to save space on server just as why we cant have more than 100 !! its not good service with z8 i think but i only think i dont know i think you should send a support to get more of an understanding ok

have fun btw nice suggestion but its not for me ok i wish you the best of luck have a nice relaxing day sir!
  • MoeDeta wrote: »
    +1

I've had 100 friends since... Forever. And everytime I want to add someone, I need to lose one off my list.

Same with the PM system in-game and on the forum. I don't want to delete a message to get another.

Same goes for me.

I do have some (kinda) inactive people in my friendlist, but why should I delete them?
    When they do play I want to know about it and join them.

In the past 6 months I haven't sent any friend requests, however, I get many of them from others. I have no intention of adding anyone after just one game, but when I find someone who is fun to play with and they send a request, having to reject it is just wrong.

I'm already at the point where I'm deleting all clan members just to have more free spots and I have to explain myself on a daily basis because of it.

Having more space in my friendlist would be nice.
  • +100 xD spots lol

IGN: G0LDENB00TY
    DO YOU HAVE THE GOLDEN BOOTY!?!
  • ' wrote:
    Sake;4181409']I'm already at the point where I'm deleting all clan members just to have more free spots and I have to explain myself on a daily basis because of it.

Having more space in my friendlist would be nice.

Yeah, the worst part is explaining why you deleted that one person out of 100 on your list... I get a TON of friend requests but I only accept players I know/like. I used to accept anyone but after I joined the forums, I can't accept anyone, gotta be worthy if you want me to delete one for yah xD
  • Most of my friends on FL are inactive but I want to keep them for memories. So yeah extend Friend List to 200 for more fraaaaanddds.
  • Sounds good. I would also like to be able to add more words to players inboxes, 20 or so words is just not enough.Make it 200.
  • +1,i want to add people but their fl is full and it sucks.
  • Great idea! Been suggested a million times before but I agree with you, 100 is not enough. We need 200 or something.
  • +1

As other's have said, keeping people who are no longer active is necessary. If they log into that account one day, I'd like to be alerted to that fact.

Also, the character limit in IG messages needs to be increased. I can barely write a full sentence.

^ This would mean CF needs to buy more server space for that increase in info, but it would be worth it (for the players).
  • I think 150 would be a good friend's list number.
  • Golden1 wrote: »
    100 Is Enough

Why is 100 enough? People need more than 100 because they have more than 100+ friends. Just because you have 19 doesn't mean others don't have more.
    This would definitely help

Make it higher than 100 or whatever it is

i have 30 freinds hardly there r 5 friends online
  • leaver12 wrote: »

I have 100
    They're active
    They didn't delete me when I didn't login for a week
    Why do I have to delete them to add another?
    Expanding it would benefit a lot of players
  • leaver12 wrote: »
    Just cuz they ain't online it doesn't means that u always want to delete them right?