New Black Market GP Crates

1. VZ 58 Full-Auto Rifle 7.62 × 39mm M43

gS5ksYD.png?1
30/90

2. MP5K A4 Full automatic SMG

gPAF7Qy.png?1
40/80

Comments

• Thanks. Do you know how many items in each crate?
  • EgybtVIB wrote: »
    Thanks. Do you know how many items in each crate?

Like all GP Crates 8 ~ 11 Item and Coupon In Crates.
  • These are good weapons and we know that this will not be added in the Black Market GP because they add the worst things
  • They are not crappy enough. Reduce ammo, Increase recoil. Maybe then it will be approved.

Also add a reskin, but not a good one.
  • Golden1 wrote: »
    These are good weapons and we know that this will not be added in the Black Market GP because they add the worst things

Wrong.
    First of all, that MP5 is a GP crate in some versions and that VZ-58 sells for GP in the shop.
    Secondly: there are quite some very good weapons in The GP section of The BM:
    Desert Eagle Camo
    Anaconda Advanced
    XM8 Advanced
    R93 T2
    KSG-15
    Thompson
    AK Camo
    AUG Camo

I'm actually quite positive that both of these weapons will be available for GP pnce they come to this version.

best regards,
    Urkel
  • Urkel2005 wrote: »
    Secondly: there are quite some very good weapons in The GP section of The BM:
    Desert Eagle Camo
    Anaconda Advanced
    XM8 Advanced
    R93 T2
    KSG-15
    Thompson
    AK Camo
    AUG Camo

these are days saidin , come now to see days juicebox
    870P Breachers
    Stray Elite

bug weapons without coupon in crates

surely you now will says ''GM dont decide.. that is dev '' OK
    why saidin days was good content and now bad content want $$$ only ?

The Answer : It's experience :cool:

GM Don't decide that dev only decide but GM can Opposed and suggest.
  • Golden1 wrote: »
    these are days saidin , come now to see days juicebox
    870P Breachers
    Stray Elite

bug weapons without coupon in crates

surely you now will says ''GM dont decide.. that is dev '' OK
    why saidin days was good content and now bad content want $$$ only ?

The Answer : It's experience :cool:

GM Don't decide that dev only decide but GM can Opposed and suggest.

So you acknowledge that it is Smilegate who decides what every version gets, but at the same time you still attribute game content to the publisher, who has little influence on content. Let's call that view... confusing.
    Also, you don't (want) to see that a change in content policy may simply reflect a change in the developer's minds and not the experience or lack thereof of a local GM.
    In addition to that:
    I've been playing this version of CF from late 2010 until today. Back in the days, weapons were quite good, but it was damn hard to get any stuff for free. Nowaday, you can get decent weapons from the FP mall just by spending time in-game. And since the dev's are now giving free stuff to players, they of course cut benefits somewhere. In our case, that is the coupon system, which is now throwing off less permanent weapons.

Also, why do you keep calling the latest crates "buggy". They're perfectly fine. It may sound harsh, but the devs DON'T WANT us to get coupons from future GP crates. Why? Because if you can't get coupons from GP crates, you're sooner or later going to buy ZP crates to get coupons.
    Now you might say that people will then stop buying ZP for crates. But you know what? Most of the people who say so will actually NOT stop buying ZP because a few patches later, there is a gun that they desperately want to get. And most people will give in to the urge to gamble once again then. I know what I'm talking about from my very own experience.
    I know, that sucks, especially if one doesn't have much money at one's disposal. My guess is that this is their new business strategy. To be honest, I can quite understand it and would probably do the same.

You may oppose this view, but customer satisfaction is not the sole and only constant driving a company. If customers are overly satisfied (e.g. if they get too much free stuff), they will eventually reach the point where they have everything they need and will actually stop buying ZP. That, of course, will mean lack of money, which means lack of income, which means lack of profit.
    Therefore, you have to make it harder for players to reach that point. This new policy of removing coupons from future BM crates is quite a good way to do that.

Besides, I think that most of the time, the players comlaining are those who spent rather little amounts of real money on this game. Just to give an example:
    You are comlaining about GP crates. GP is essentially free. You can earn it by playing modes such as MM/HM/HMX, where you don't even have to repair your weapons, and then buy crates. That way, you don't benefit the company in any way, while they still offer you the chance of winning a permanent item.

Just remember: This game wants money from everyone since they need it to sustain the game AND want to make profit. People should stop blaming Z8games and Smilegate for wanting to make profit. They're companies after all.

And just to be clear: I do not say that I like this business perspective which I have just outlined. It's just that I can understand why they employed this new policy.

best regards,
    Urkel
  • New gp crates wouldn't be bad, a new smg should fit just perfect.
  • There isn't any MG in GP Black market. So perhaps, suggest a new mg for gp?
  • Hy0Ye0n wrote: »
    There isn't any MG in GP Black market. So perhaps, suggest a new mg for gp?
    Yea!, so true we really need a MG in the GP crates.
  • Urkel2005 wrote: »
    Just remember: This game wants money from everyone since they need it to sustain the game AND want to make profit. People should stop blaming Z8games and Smilegate for wanting to make profit. They're companies after all.l

Yes they wants money but they Do not listen to the views of the players or suggestions they do what they want only Unlike in the past :(
    ChumY wrote: »
    Yea!, so true we really need a MG in the GP crates.

We have MG Guns In Item Shop [Rpk and Colt]

In my opinion we need new Good Rifle In Black Market GP like VZ 58.
  • Those looks dopeee!

IGN:G0LDENB00TY
    DO YOU HAVE THE GOLDEN BOOTY!?!?
  • GP, BM Most Wanted..

I agree with this topic in a way that we need to see more frequently added GP weapons in Black-Market. It would entice more ZP investors in BM too.

Hy0Ye0n wrote: »

Agreed. Most players would love to see a LMG/MG come to GP crates as we haven't got any as of yet. Also we need to see GP crates offer a chance to give a Coupon as the recent two GP crates (870p Breacher & Steyr Elite) don't offer any. It's the least we deserve for being loyal & having waited all these years.

agree with u ...and there is also no silent gun in Gp BM like M4A1-Silencer
  • leaver12 wrote: »
    M4-Silencer sounds sweet!
  • leaver12 wrote: »

will be awesome if happen ;)
  • ChumY wrote: »
    M4-Silencer sounds sweet!
    will be awesome if happen ;)

idk if they put that gun in it
  • The m16-silenced should have been a GP crate instead of a ZP crate. Also they should add any m4 variant weapon to the GP crate section.

they will add re skin of RPK from item shop..sucks

^m16-silenced should have been in GP crates but i think they didn't added it because of m4a1 RC,but who knows when will it come but when it comes,it would be fun to play GM..no loud guns :rolleyes:
  • madnade wrote: »
    they will add re skin of RPK from item shop..sucks

^m16-silenced should have been in GP crates but i think they didn't added it because of m4a1 RC,but who knows when will it come but when it comes,it would be fun to play GM..no loud guns :rolleyes:
    I also think that the M16 Silencer Camo should be a GP black market crate, but when they already have a M16 Camo in the GP black market ofc they don't add another one.
  • ChumY wrote: »
    I also think that the M16 Silencer Camo should be a GP black market crate, but when they already have a M16 Camo in the GP black market ofc they don't add another one.

True we have m16 in black market GP but M16-S Camo dont worth ZP Crates.
  • True we have m16 in black market GP but M16-S Camo dont worth ZP Crates.
    No not at all, I will never spin on that crate haha