Aim Practicing

Is there any way to train aim? Like for example(forgive me if i'm not allowed to say this) but cs:go?

Similar to the "death match" feature in csgo, which would translate to free for all in here, but given there are more hackers is there a way to practice on dummy models or targets of some sort? I know there is the training tutorial thing but i'm not sure that has really what an aspiring competitive player would desire in terms of practice.

If not:

Not sure how much work this would take but maybe make something similar to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfhrroE6oIc

Actually here's a thought:
Why not make a game mode that is free for all with no exp/gp bonus? It would be straight aim practice and i have no doubt it would get rid of hackers. I also wouldn't doubt it would be very popular among echo 8 and would promote competitive play. Getting into specifics, maybe customization options for no vip weapons allowed? Think about it, why do people hack? To progress ingame. No progress = no hacks.

I understand why you have not added a feature for no vip weapons thus far, because it would be discouraging the purchase of zp. I get that. But there has to be some work around solution to benefit us, and you at the same time, some way to let those of us taking the game seriously able to practice without having to deal with hackers, or over powered weapons, you know just some way to truly practice aiming

Comments

• I already asked them to upgrade the shooting range , didn't get any answer.

I think they should do an ffa mode without kills/deaths count and gp/xp. Only for training.

Actually I think they want to get as much as VIP's as they can in the game, so this becomes the new skill reference (very low lel). But to get rid of this problem, maybe just create that mode in uk5, Vip's, bp helmets and other easy weapons get kicked :)
  • i know a site i have this site was reviewed by a youtuber but i used it once i dont know if its work here is a link to the game:http://aim400kg.ru/en/
  • Yeah - A match with NPCs would be nice to see.
    ● You can define the skill level of NPCs (easy, hard, etc)
    ● You can select how many NPCs to be added.
    ● No EXP and/or GP whatsoever.

Though I think AI would be dumb as hell in this game.
  • If you just play regular FFA a lot, you'll get better. That's what I did, and still do. Sure, you might not get very good K/D scores for the first few weeks or months, but in the end it will average out, and if you keep it up, those earlier scores won't make a difference. It's normal for new players to start out with bad KD ratios. That's why in most clans, they ask for your KD. It's a good indication of where you're at, and that indication only gets better with time.
  • well you see I play ffa a lot 12 min of blackwidow I can get 100 kills easy but Im always bottom fragging in Snd Blackwidow..
  • try to aim in just heads try this mode Ship TD HS mode <3
  • leaver12 wrote: »
    try to aim in just heads try this mode Ship TD HS mode <3
    ^ Shall try this, I mean u shall try this hhhhh!
  • Heatio wrote: »
    Is there any way to train aim? Like for example(forgive me if i'm not allowed to say this) but cs:go?

Similar to the "death match" feature in csgo, which would translate to free for all in here, but given there are more hackers is there a way to practice on dummy models or targets of some sort? I know there is the training tutorial thing but i'm not sure that has really what an aspiring competitive player would desire in terms of practice.

If not:

Not sure how much work this would take but maybe make something similar to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfhrroE6oIc

Actually here's a thought:
    Why not make a game mode that is free for all with no exp/gp bonus? It would be straight aim practice and i have no doubt it would get rid of hackers. I also wouldn't doubt it would be very popular among echo 8 and would promote competitive play. Getting into specifics, maybe customization options for no vip weapons allowed? Think about it, why do people hack? To progress ingame. No progress = no hacks.

I understand why you have not added a feature for no vip weapons thus far, because it would be discouraging the purchase of zp. I get that. But there has to be some work around solution to benefit us, and you at the same time, some way to let those of us taking the game seriously able to practice without having to deal with hackers, or over powered weapons, you know just some way to truly practice aiming

+1

I really like that aim practise map on cs:go!! And the target should be a normal head.
  • The best thing I can find to help practice aiming is playing FFA: New greece. Map is very long in some sections and it's a great map to practice your aim at. I find tapping with the ak a really good way to practice.

For example, was playing last night, regular ak taps only. Really hard to keep on tapping without freaking out and spraying.

Crossfire20150219_0001_zps0e0h2gk2.png

73/105 kills headshots. Not too good, but not half bad either.

Keep in mind i'm a ghostmode player, this isn't something I usually do decent on and I find this the best way to practice aiming.
  • Number_2 wrote: »
    The best thing I can find to help practice aiming is playing FFA: New greece. Map is very long in some sections and it's a great map to practice your aim at. I find tapping with the ak a really good way to practice.

And you get kicked a the end of the match? :D Or you get your EXP and GP? low rank player say allways; blease kik heker menz :p
  • }Zombie wrote: »
    And you get kicked a the end of the match? :D Or you get your EXP and GP? low rank player say allways; blease kik heker menz :p

It was attempted 3 times but lucky enough I got through :P I don't really mind kicks, being the rank i've always wanted to be I now don't care about exp so kicks don't make me too mad. I mean sure it'd suck getting kicked with so many kills but that's normal in a day of crossfire lol. Yeah noobs seem to love people with lots of kills :/
  • Number_2 wrote: »
    It was attempted 3 times but lucky enough I got through :P I don't really mind kicks, being the rank i've always wanted to be I now don't care about exp so kicks don't make me too mad. I mean sure it'd suck getting kicked with so many kills but that's normal in a day of crossfire lol. Yeah noobs seem to love people with lots of kills :/

I don't know about you but i don't like that rank. I would prefer just the brigadier general the 1 star, i think its the best one.

Here's my opinion about the top ranks (See if you agree):

Major = OK
    Lieutenant colonel = Alright
    Colonel = would prefer everything else over it (Not very bad)
    Brigadier General 1 star = Perfect
    2 star = kinda odd looking
    3 star = Fairly even looking
    4 star = Fairly even looking
    5 star = Just odd..
  • ChumY wrote: »
    ^ Shall try this, I mean u shall try this hhhhh!

rly i am trying to learn good aim
  • leaver12 wrote: »
    rly i am trying to learn good aim
    Yea I know, I mean it help to play hs mode like u said.
  • Like some said, try to play the headshot mode, more often.
    Always se a normal m4a1/ak/steyr. Ofc you are allowed to play with other guns but those are the.. well how can I say this.. the normal guns ;)

In pub matches: Aim as much as possible for the head, try to avoid spraying in general.

FFA is another great place to ''train'', for your reaction aswell.
    Practice..practice and practice is all what we can say.
    And don't worry about your kdr, it's all about fun, isn't it? ;)
    Try to have fun while practising.
  • Like some said, try to play the headshot mode, more often.
    Always se a normal m4a1/ak/steyr. Ofc you are allowed to play with other guns but those are the.. well how can I say this.. the normal guns ;)

In pub matches: Aim as much as possible for the head, try to avoid spraying in general.

FFA is another great place to ''train'', for your reaction aswell.
    Practice..practice and practice is all what we can say.
    And don't worry about your kdr, it's all about fun, isn't it? ;)
    Try to have fun while practising.
    I like this part: "Practice..practice and practice"
    This is what we all need to do, u won't get better with out any practice. For an example a famous football player wasn't on top for 5 years ago, to reach the top he did practice, practcie and practice all over again.