ping restriction

Hello,

everyone knows that kind of problem. The major people of this game have pings about 100+. It's quite annoying to play against these laggers. But what can we do?
Here is my suggestion:
We need 1 Channel on every server with a "ping restriction" up to 75. So that the non-lagging players can still have fun.

Comments

• It should be more like 3 channels per server, the none laggers still exist :p

I approve this suggestion! +1
  • hookah_CF wrote: »
    Hello,

Here is my suggestion:
    We need 1 Channel on every server with a "ping restriction" up to 75. So that the non-lagging players can still have fun.
    Why dont you play CFEU lol ? anyway's____________

This has been mentioned a lot of time's , dating back to 2012, when Giggleton was mod i asked him why dont the z8&co place a ping limit on for "example" uk4 server ...

he replied it takes to long or complicated and it will be hard to implement ,that was his words all them years ago, if they guy was still around he would back this up
    So with that suggestion good luck i wish you all the best . tbh you and the rest of this perthetic community lol .... talking to staff &Co is like hitting a Brick wall
  • Juronusski wrote: »
    Why dont you play CFEU lol ? anyway's

Is that a serious question? I play this version since 2009. In the last couple years, i spend so much time & money in my Account. The UK Servers are located in Germany(my current place of residence).
  • Make a ping restriction and see your lovely crossfire FAIL.
    Because most players are 3 digits ping. Most matches i play, i'm the only with 2 digits ping.
  • Kassir27 wrote: »
    Make a ping restriction and see your lovely crossfire FAIL.
    Because most players are 3 digits ping. Most matches i play, i'm the only with 2 digits ping.

Could you please read, before you write stupid answers? I don't want a restriction for all server and channels. I would like to see 1 channel with a ping restriction up to 75 on every server.
  • hookah_CF wrote: »
    Could you please read, before you write stupid answers? I don't want a restriction for all server and channels. I would like to see 1 channel with a ping restriction up to 75 on every server.
    I'm fine if you want a channel with a maximum of 10 persons or less, since it's not affecting me.
    I'm fine if you want a channel with a maximum of 10 persons or less, since it's not affecting me.

Why do you talking so much trash? There are a lot more players with a ping under 75.

That's exaggerating. I'm pretty sure if just one of the 10 channels/server would be ping restricted that server would be full.

Regarding the suggestion itself, I wouldn't say I'm against it, but I don't think it would be as good as you imagine it.
    Maybe if it was a bit more lenient. Say you have to be steadily under 110 ping and if your ping goes over it for more than 10 seconds, only then would you be kicked from the channel.
  • Well actually, the max on the north american servers should be 125.

125 isn't necessarily lagging.

My ping is 55-60 depending on the server status or just my connection in general.

Right now, we see alot of Middle East players with 250-400 ping and lag to like 5 thousand ping. If they even attempt to join a game, the game will detect their connection and automatically kick them if this suggestion was taken.

It really would eliminate alot of things, hackers, laggers, dem middle eastern hackers... etc etc.

I give a +1
  • Please! Fix the lag!
    TinyDash wrote: »
    Well actually, the max on the north american servers should be 125.

125 isn't necessarily lagging.

My ping is 55-60 depending on the server status or just my connection in general.

Right now, we see alot of Middle East players with 250-400 ping and lag to like 5 thousand ping. If they even attempt to join a game, the game will detect their connection and automatically kick them if this suggestion was taken.

It really would eliminate alot of things, hackers, laggers, dem middle eastern hackers... etc etc.

I give a +1

LAG IS DEATH

I have an Ak Fury and i don't appreciate people with 150+ ping in ZM mode killing me and my clan mates because they lag!

It RUINS the fun of the game, and i expect something should be done about it MOST modern games have a restriction on PING so that if someone is going to lag out the whole match they are auto kicked.

I don't know how hard that would be to fix but its a HUGE Problem that deserves being taken care of.

I KNOW a lot of people are complaining about what they perceive as hackers when i think it is just in fact LAG.
    That being said, i DON'T think its the servers i think its the distance between players.
    It has nothing to do with WHO they are or What country they are from it's just that it may cause DISTURBANCE in the play ability of the game to let people with HIGH ping in a Networked game area.

It is late here in Canada, I understand that it "unfair" to other parts of the world that don't have the best connections. ALTHOUGH its not fair to the people that PAY for this game and support it loyally for years to get there game's ruined by LAG.

I might even make a thread about it but i figured i would post here first.

No Pointing fingers, but we NEED a fix to this.

Thank you.