[For ADMINS] The best solution against hackers to stop

Is to easy and fast to make/edit 1 of UK Server in request join in that server if you are at minimum Captain rank,

With this option prevents most hackers like 80% of h@ckers cant join anymore in that UK where need minimum Captain Rank AND WHO IS HACKER IN THAT UK 1 SERVER TRUST ME >>>>>>>>>worth doing report <<<<<<< because not all risks to play with hack when they have rank high/vip/zp weapons

Most of hackers are with low ranks and (new)players .

Comments

• So everyone who doesn't farm will be stuck with the cheaters, while the farmers - like now - are playing with one another in locked rooms.

Dun seem fair.
  • Well go on UK 4 and tell me how many farmers are there and how many hackers are ? :)
    most of farmers do not play anymore and that who stil playing are in North America and stil make farm ... We are in 2015 , all we have higher rank , and those who are from Europe or new players and wanna play in UK Hight rank request must fight for that and play in the days when is events with Exp + , and how we used to have events almost every week with Exp .

I think there is not serious problem , just think that many leave , or others not buy anymore ZP because no longer worth it , but with this option stuffing we give them a chance to legit players , they will play with more pleasure many will come back , and others will buy again zp (me and my clan members stop to buy ZP since 2013, and i realy wanna have new weapons from Black Market but i say NO)

We fight with hackers since the beginning of the game january-feb 2009 and for that many years we deserve to have 1 server from UK with rank request join , those with lower rank or new players that come they dont die if they play 1 years against the hackers until they make a Captain rank :)
  • [MOD]dot wrote: »
    So everyone who doesn't farm will be stuck with the cheaters, while the farmers - like now - are playing with one another in locked rooms.

Dun seem fair.

Hello yes good point and btw why noone can send you a PM [MOD]dot? Too much spam maybe? :confused: Sincerly Dennis.
  • wDGEORGE wrote: »
    Is to easy and fast to make/edit 1 of UK Server in request join in that server if you are at minimum Captain rank,

With this option prevents most hackers like 80% of h@ckers cant join anymore in that UK where need minimum Captain Rank AND WHO IS HACKER IN THAT UK 1 SERVER TRUST ME >>>>>>>>>worth doing report <<<<<<< because not all risks to play with hack when they have rank high/vip/zp weapons

Well this is completely great suggestion ! I don't think Captain rank is a big deal. It's just 5-6 days of play.
  • Best solution IMO is to update xtrap in the background(while the game is running); removing the download pop-up. That way cheaters would have to think twice before logging in, as they won't know if the anticheat updated or not.

Idk if their terms/policy allow(s) them to update without notifying the user; but still, it would be a very cost effective solution that would make a difference.

What do you think?
  • I'm sure they don't want to separate legal players and hackers. There are lot of methods to do so or at least to clear the majority of hackers from servers but for some reason they want legal players and hackers play together.
  • mrBRAN wrote: »
    Well this is completely great suggestion ! I don't think Captain rank is a big deal. It's just 5-6 days of play.

It is a huge deal. Ranking up isn't easy.

Imagine yourself in the low rank part, is it fair now?

It took me two years to get to my golden butter bar rank, I think that should be the rank limit.. but this is promising! For the same reasons!

(I don't play enough to rank up to captain)
  • MoeDeta wrote: »
    It is a huge deal. Ranking up isn't easy.

Imagine yourself in the low rank part, is it fair now?

This would slow it down, we are all suffering due to ha-ckers regardless of rank, this prevents ha-ckers from joining because they would have to rank up to a valuable rank in order to target the players the individual ha-cker doesn't like.

Do or do not, lower ranks will suffer regardless.. Might as well make it rewarding to rank up! Since in our version of CF you do not get GP or rewards beyond ranking up to staff Sargent(Which is not true for CF china who IP restricts Americans... ;) )
  • [MOD]dot wrote: »
    So everyone who doesn't farm will be stuck with the cheaters, while the farmers - like now - are playing with one another in locked rooms.

Dun seem fair.

Farmers also usually have extra computers so they can farm themselves.. ;D
  • Gigglez_69 wrote: »
    This would slow it down, we are all suffering due to ha-ckers regardless of rank, this prevents ha-ckers from joining because they would have to rank up to a valuable rank in order to target the players the individual ha-cker doesn't like.

Do or do not, lower ranks will suffer regardless.. Might as well make it rewarding to rank up! Since in our version of CF you do not get GP or rewards beyond ranking up to staff Sargent(Which is not true for CF china who IP restricts Americans... ;) )

It won't slow hackers down, it would just condense them in certain servers which would make it harder for others.

No one likes hackers, we all suffer. Suggesting a new AC or ways of how the community could fight the hackers would be much more beneficial than suggesting isolation of certain ranks.
  • MoeDeta wrote: »
    It won't slow hackers down, it would just condense them in certain servers which would make it harder for others.

No one likes hackers, we all suffer. Suggesting a new AC or ways of how the community could fight the hackers would be much more beneficial than suggesting isolation of certain ranks.

Sounds to me like it is basic training for noobs, until they level up enough to get to "Hacker free" servers.

Someone has to deal with it, might as well be all the noobs higher level players farm regardless...

;D

Actually I think replacing the already abused vote kick system with a host kick system would fix the problem.
  • Gigglez_69 wrote: »
    Actually I think replacing the already abused vote kick system with a host kick system would fix the problem.

What if the host is a hacker? The vote kick was made for various reasons, not only to get rid of hackers.

No, this wouldn't work at all.

Because the last statement you made in your post is quite false. Before my computer had to be reinstalled, I saw more high ranked VIP hackers than low ranked hackers. Saw multiple Major+ with 2-4 VIPs using the ever popular TDM shotgun hack.
  • iZeroChan wrote: »
    Saw multiple Major+ with 2-4 VIPs using the ever popular TDM shotgun hack.

I agree with you but think a little ...Is worth bother to make report someone with vip and rank high in contrast to those with lower rank not bother .
  • Hackers never end if if we ban CF has to do somthing with that