about the hacks

I know it is hard to deal with the hackers, but at least do something.

The game is almost ruined by those hackers. I have played this game about 3-4 years ago and repick up recently, the hacks' problem are still not solved yet.

If you can't forbit those hacks, at least do some improvement about the voting system or introduce the blocking/banning system.

The hackers appear in almost every game, and there is always like half of the players do not vote when we kicking. This would always result in fail kicks.

Anyway, I think this problem may continue forever, but I am really looking forward to play in a no-hack environment.

thx

Comments

• Cspear2 wrote: »
    I know it is hard to deal with the hackers, but at least do something.

The game is almost ruined by those hackers. I have played this game about 3-4 years ago and repick up recently, the hacks' problem are still not solved yet.

If you can't forbit those hacks, at least do some improvement about the voting system or introduce the blocking/banning system.

The hackers appear in almost every game, and there is always like half of the players do not vote when we kicking. This would always result in fail kicks.

Anyway, I think this problem may continue forever, but I am really looking forward to play in a no-hack environment.

thx

Trust me, we all hope that too!
  • They do not care about us...

As I said in every discussions about h@ckers ....The admins do not care about us , they want to make money on us but they do not get involved to make nine pleasure ... Is to easy and fast to make 1 UK Server edit and make request join in that server if you are at least Captain Rank ,

With this option this prevents most hackers like 80% of h@ckers cant join anymore in that UK where need at least Captain Rank AND WHO IS HACKER IN THAT UK 1 SERVER TRUST ME >>>>>>>>>worth doing report <<<<<<< because not all risks to play with hack when they play rank high