M4 only graphics custom. (and other weapons)

Hello guys.

Don't know if there is already a topic about it, I don't wanna read 20 pages like yesterday on technical support (found nothing useful to me anyway).

So, you know, you make a lot of vip's in your game, that's cool for people who want to buy skills and have an easy game. I don't blame them nor you because it's a nice money income.

I would just like you to think about players who don't want to buy skills but still want to play with cool guns.
I mean a PERMANENT weapon. With nice graphics. And no improved magazine or recoil or whatever that could change the gp item shop m4, or ak caracteristics.

You know, just take the basic m4 ,ak or whatever, change the graphics (not m4 crystal pls, looks horrible, thank you for trying anyway, plus there is 5 extra ammo on it.).

Then put that weapon (I don't know , m4 black and white for example). in the item shop (Or in the gp crate if you really don't want to make too much pleasure to ur players ;) )

Then put "basic m4/ak/whatever with improved graphics" on the description

Then you're done and uk5 and esl rules players will love you at least for some months again :D

(PS: Don't forget to take care about the hackers uh! Cause I already want to burn them! Much love :D)