harrasment rule

so here is my suggestion-UPDATE THE HARRASMENT RULE

make "quote the same user more than 2 times per day" not legit

if there is some thing I can't stand is 12 year old kids who stalk my posts and trying to be smart ass :mad:

and please spare me all below:

• spare me the use the ignore list button speech
  • spare me the if you can't replay them without breaking the rules so don't replay at all speech
  • spare me all the the just ignore them and don't reply to them speech

and spare me all the other trash

I can't and don't going to block users on 30 different accounts...

I want to make stupid kids who stalk my post and trying to educate me after each of them reportable :mad:

some annoying people who harraste users in flawed way and then use the "I don't brake any rule" excuse!

stalk every post of mine and quote me after each of them and bother me is complete harrasment!!!

Comments

• so here is my suggestion-UPDATE THE HARRASMENT RULE

if there is some thing I can't stand is 12 year old kids who stalk my posts and trying to be smart ass :mad:

• spare me the if you can't replay them without breaking the rules so don't replay at all speech

I want to make stupid kids who stalk my post and trying to educate me after each of them reportable :mad:

some annoying people who harraste users in flawed way and then use the "I don't brake any rule" excuse!

stalk every post of mine and quote me after each of them and bother me is complete harrasment!!!

I miss your signature that quoted Dot.

Not legit means its not real or not following the rules. you're trying to get people banned/infracted for quoting you more than twice a day? So if I reply to your post without quoting, I won't get banned? Wut?

You're the only one on this forum who acts like a 12 year old. You complain about getting banned while you don't follow the rules. Look at the language you're using and then you cry when we quote you? Thats pathetic.

No one is stalking you. This is a public forum. You write about a topic and people read it. You can NOT limit the audience on here.

You don't need to ignore anyone or block anyone on the forum. Just think before posting and stop making useless threads and no one would bother you. Easy. Everything on this forum is 'reportable' but not all reports get people banned. You can report me, nothing is going to happen to me, but you're getting punished for your language.

This is a public forum. If you don't want to see eyes or hear laughs then stop being a clown.
  • MoeDeta wrote: »
    I miss your signature that quoted Dot.

Not legit means its not real or not following the rules. you're trying to get people banned/infracted for quoting you more than twice a day? So if I reply to your post without quoting, I won't get banned? Wut?

You're the only one on this forum who acts like a 12 year old. You complain about getting banned while you don't follow the rules. Look at the language you're using and then you cry when we quote you? Thats pathetic.

No one is stalking you. This is a public forum. You write about a topic and people read it. You can NOT limit the audience on here.

You don't need to ignore anyone or block anyone on the forum. Just think before posting and stop making useless threads and no one would bother you. Easy. Everything on this forum is 'reportable' but not all reports get people banned. You can report me, nothing is going to happen to me, but you're getting punished for your language.

This is a public forum. If you don't want to see eyes or hear laughs then stop being a clown.

about my ban?I wouldn't complain if I was deserve my ban and if it was fair ban and reasonable!I complain because I was banned for 10 minor infractions(MINOR!!!),only because this kid Dot like so spam infractions and infarct people for go off-topic...lol

people,you see what I talking about?about kids like this post in every thread of mine and quote me after each of them

all I want is post in peace without see idiots like Deta and Danah quote me after each post and trying to drive me crazy Just to get me to respond aggressively and lead me to to brake the rules and get banned !!!

how some thing like quote people 24/7 and drive them crazy isn't bannble?o.O

• about my ban?I wouldn't complain if I was deserve my ban and if it was fair ban and reasonable!I complain because I was banned for 10 minor infractions(MINOR!!!),only because this kid Dot like so spam infractions and infarct people for go off-topic...lol

people,you see what I talking about?about kids like this post in every thread of mine and quote me after each of them

all I want is post in peace without see idiots like Deta and Danah quote me after each post and trying to drive me crazy Just to get me to respond aggressively and lead to to brake the rules and get banned !!!

Even if a MOD hates you for no reason, they won't ban you on the forum for no reason. The bans and the infractions are recorded and can be checked. If you feel mistreated by a MOD, send a support ticket and if the MOD was abusing his power, he'll be in trouble. If you're just blaming him without addressing what you did wrong, your ticket would be a waste of time.

Doesn't matter whether its minor or major, 10 = 10. Also, not all infractions are equal in punishment. If a MOD feels you deserve a ban, you'll probably get banned. I don't know how old Dot is, but he sure doesn't behave like a kid.

Going off-topic is against the rules. Spam off-topic posts and he'll spam infractions. Lol.

A..Are.. Are you going to cry because I quoted you? I'm sorry. I don't see anything wrong with that. You're insulting me and then you cry about getting infracted, arguing that its not fair?

Dude. I didn't insult you or got you all crazy or whatever. If you have anger management problems, visit a doctor and take it away from here. I can't find anything in my post that drove you crazy. Unless you hate reading the truth.

The post I just quoted is enough to get you infracted.
  • i do have a advice for you .... sing up for an anger management program.
    that's all.
    have a nice day.
  • ' wrote:
    Sake;4167163']Still playing the victim, eh?
    Give up.

Wise guy ( ...you are )
    g8gqeh9h.png
  • about my ban?I wouldn't complain if I was deserve my ban and if it was fair ban and reasonable!I complain because I was banned for 10 minor infractions(MINOR!!!),only because this kid Dot like so spam infractions and infarct people for go off-topic...lol

all I want is post in peace without see idiots like Deta and Danah quote me after each post and trying to drive me crazy Just to get me to respond aggressively and lead me to to brake the rules and get banned !!!

Still pretending to be the victim here? Oh god how cute...

It's all up to yourself if you want to start insulting me or not, so stop blaming on others just because you can't control yourself.

You say you don't want to block 30 accounts of one user that "bothers" you? Well, every single MOD here is tired of banning all your alt accounts, you know.

After all, if your so called "rules" (haha) were accepted, I pretty much think you're going to be the first to get banned again.
  • so here is my suggestion-UPDATE THE HARRASMENT RULE

You,you,you, is that what its always about. Quit being a clown as Moe said and attempt to contribute something more than useless posts and rants on how the staff is out to get you. The rules are just fine as is. Its you who refuse to actually read them and follow.
  • Im so busy
    So i can't answer this thread now !

but i like Rus is logic !
  • xSupeRx wrote: »
    Im so busy

Well stop spamming senseless stuff then.
    Im so busy

You just did answer smarty :p

Not much logic being shown in his posts but oki :confused:
  • AmHopeless wrote: »
    Not much logic being shown in his posts but oki :confused:

Trolls need to stick together ;)
  • Danah wrote: »

^^ Shame its not sticking together while jumping off a cliff but I'll keep my hopes up.
    Im so busy

What logic? I bet you do the exact same thing he does. Post without reading.
    Danah wrote: »

Troll4lyfe bruh
  • MoeDeta wrote: »
    What logic? I bet you do the exact same thing he does. Post without reading.

Troll4lyfe bruh
    Danah wrote: »

Well stop spamming senseless stuff then.

Deta & Danah ?
    Why do you dive me to mad ?
    you are always make me broke the rules !
    i hope to you stop bothering me

Deta ? How many times should i tell you stop stalking me ?
    Deta & Danah ?

Your first post in this thread already broke the rules, genius.

Yeah and how many times do I need to tell YOU to stop stalking me?
    Deta & Danah ?

Posting on the forums leaves them the right to comment after you. This isn't just your home to type away and expect no one to reply back. What you decide to type in response to them is on you and vice versa. So fault yourself for the negative attention you recieve.
    Deta & Danah ?

You're copying what Rus said and that tells me you didn't read my previous posts in this thread.

Read. It'll make sense. This is a public forum. I'm not stalking you.

Why would I even stalk a troll?
  • You dismissed all three valid solutions to your problem, so I guess it's not that big of a problem.

We're not going to create a rule to protect you just because you don't like being called out on your nonsense.
    This is a forum, people discuss. Everyone is welcome to that discussion, as long as they follow the rules.

Now it's possible that people focus more on the person than the content, and that's wrong and will be (is, really) grounds for warnings and infractions.
    Ignore WHO posts, discuss WHAT he posts.
  • [mod]dot wrote: »
    ignore who posts, discuss what he posts.

^ ^
  • Danah wrote: »

Your first post in this thread already broke the rules, genius.

Yeah and how many times do I need to tell YOU to stop stalking me?

forum for all
    and yeah .. im so genius
    my first post here .. it was about rus pro !
    forum for all
    and yeah .. im so genius
    my first post here .. it was about rus pro !

Its is for all but accept that people may not agree with what you post at all times. And the rules are there for all as well, accept them also.

Just to stay sort of on topic, a better rule would be to start banning the acc ingame more often instead of just on forums. Having had an acc perm banned myself I think it would deter repeat offenders a bit more.
  • AmHopeless wrote: »
    Its is for all but accept that people may not agree with what you post at all times. And the rules are there for all as well, accept them also.

Just to stay sort of on topic, a better rule would be to start banning the acc ingame more often instead of just on forums. Having had an acc perm banned myself I think it would deter repeat offenders a bit more.

actually idk why do u hate me
    yesterday you turn the topic to sexual .. but u said *its not*
    now u are bothering / harassment me
    Please , Stop bothering/harassment/insulting me
    its not good for me and i will not accpet it
    so .. from now » if u insult me .. i will report you!

#No_More
    actually idk why do u hate me
    yesterday you turn the topic to sexual .. but u said *its not*
    now u are bothering / harassment me
    Please , Stop bothering/harassment/insulting me
    its not good for me and i will not accpet it
    so .. from now » if u insult me .. i will report you!

#No_More

I never mentioned anywhere that I hate anyone. As far as my comment yesterday please read it again. I said your POSTS were as useful as condoms for a castrated male, never once said you were. I'm entitled to post as long as its within the rules and on topic. Suggest you do the same please. Feel free to report me for speaking my mind within the rules though.
  • You wouldn't need to build an ignor list on 30 accounts if you could refrain from petty insults every time you post .
This discussion has been closed.