Suggestions to save this game

Quite recently I got accused by a no-lifer that I have not done anything to make this game better. As most people know, I alongside other forumers have created countless thread suggesting things to help save the game from dying. But as we always expect those suggestins get ignored by so called high authorities (high and mighty people of the virtual world). So here I post these suggestions once again and see what happens.

Hackers
Increase your hack department staff so that hacking reports get resolved faster. For a game with more than 500,000 players, it's really not efficient to have a team of 10 people. If you don't to share your income with more employees then come up with another idea to have more people investigating hacking reports.

Kicking system
Probably the worst part of the game. More annoying than the stupidest hacker you can encounter. Abused by noobs and pros alike. Add a button that allows you to object against unfair kicking, giving the kill/death count and exp/gp the person kicked.

Servers
Most servers are empty 24/7, even on weekends. Other servers lag, have bugs that aren't fixed since my grandpa was in his mother's womb.

Ingame bugs
I'm surprised to see the same bugs still in game that were present in 2009. This game isn't tested for bugs I assume. Please employ some testers to identify and eradicate some of the most basic bugs still present in game, like getting pushed out of the map by other player, randomly falling out of the map when crouching on a corner etc.

Will add more things if people actually care.

Comments