Why Carbon Sucks:

Player to player:

Andrej

What is wrong with you man? Temper, temper. You're a really cool guy, but DAMN. Why are CF people so emotionally unstable?

Also, like, seriously dude, you are as open as a book when you're attempting to do anything. Do you realize that in the 40 or so 1v1 situations we've had, you've won once?

Also, your aim is pretty atrocious lately. I know you think you've got the best shot in the game and all, but having 1 good half every 5 doesn't make you a good player.

Speaking of Andres,

Andre. (the Asian sensation)

Man, are you washed up or something? You keep trying to peek me mid on port, and you just keep...dying. What was the score last time we played? 7-2, us?

It's understand it's hard being the best player on your team, there's a lot of pressure since the only time they win rounds is when you carry them. That's really frustrating and all, but you can't let it affect your play!

Keep up the hard work, and maybe one day you'll be as good as me.

That brings me on to xFam0usx,

You are just terrible. You've had like 1 good half on client, ever. I'm sorry. I'd call you a washed up, has-been, but there's an issue with that.

You never were.

Synopsis:

I'd list the other players, but you guys cycle through them so often and so quickly that, honestly, I don't know what to say.

You guys need to stop blaming your losses on your "worst" 2 teammates, and focus on improving as a unit rather than picking up new players. That doesn't work for any team, whether it's physical sports or e-sports. Just because someone doesn't carry, doesn't mean you need to utterly replace them.

Like, seriously? You win ESL monthlies, and decide to cut Brando because he wasn't fragging hard enough? You decide to make logic "re-try out for his 5th slot", because there are better players suddenly available? Just pathetic.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.