Ideas for the Forum

Is there anyway of updating the current list of banned words? And if so, does that way allow you (the Mods or GMs) to allow specific words, much like an anti-malware program lets you allow specific sites through a firewall?

If so, I propose that the word "shenan|gans" be added, as I use it with moderate frequency in my day-to-day affairs.

Next,

What happened to the list of banned players? As I recall, there should be a list (kept up to date) with the people who have been banned. What happened to it? Has it been closed? If so, I petition that it be re-opened.

Comments

• For the forums? Haven't seen many changes overall. Although free zp (****** altogether) is censored, that's all I've noticed.

Do you mean a banned-hacker list? If so, probably not happening. It was here and contained a few hundred hackers' names way back in '09. Was removed soon after due to company policy. They felt that it was unnecessary to publish thousands of cheaters and their IGNs. It doesn't really change anything. On the flip side, there you have more accusations and even flame wars if competitive players are busted. We (at least moderators do) get stat reports on the numbers here and there. But we aren't told much else. They still feel the same way nonetheless.
  • OK- I was wondering why it was taken down. I liked seeing the progress that was being made because it gave me some real proof that things were being done to stop the hacking tide. Yeah, accusations flew around but at the end of the day its just words until they are proven correct.

And in regards to my previous question, is there a way for you guys to incorporate specific words back into the forums?