Bans bar

Match between the game bans order and the forum bans bar order!

I mean make the forum bans bar some thing like :

infraction+infraction>7 days>14 days>30 days>forever

this "count points system" is totllay BS and senseless and confusing :mad:

give 30 days ban to fresh accounts with clean history?give perm ban as first ban?I'm the only one who see the absurd?

give perm ban as first ban only because some oneI had 1 infraction for off-topic eight months ago,1 infraction for censor the bypass twelve months ago, and 1 infraction for troll 2 years ago?

Im the only one who see the absurd?give to perm ban as first ban only because this stupid "count points system" count your points from 10 years ago? and make overall result and perm ban you for first ban?

it's not even make sense to give 30 days ban to new and fresh account I just made 2 minuets ago!

that's why x-trap work on this way!because x-trap is intelligent computerized system who ban according to a certain order and not some stupid human who make decisions on his own :mad:

Comments

• I don't think you understand anything. I recommend you at least take a look at our infraction-level thread before attempting to speak out against it.

10 infractions = a permanent forum account ban, may include an in-game ban as well

There is no permanent ban on the first infraction to an account, please don't spread false info. Although you're right, we should never perma-ban anyone on the first infraction. We don't, because we can't.

In your case however, you were rightfully given 9 previous chances before a permanent ban followed. When your main account got permed, you decided to hop on alts and continue posting. That's ban EVASION, and also ban-able. Not to mention the type of trash you post on your alts. Yes, we can see everything you delete. We have systems in place where everything you delete and edit can be revealed to us, as well as anything else you publicly post and not delete.
This discussion has been closed.