Ingame kicking 11-5

I know recently the vote has changed to 11 votes to get a kick in a full room but thats fairly hard. If you go in a random pub room and kick, a good handful of people usually doesnt vote at all and its counted as an objection.

My take on this is players who abstained from voting not to be counted. Base the vote on lets say voters must have over 70% f11's to kick, out of all the players that actually voted

Comments

• Most kick votes are not started to kick hackers, they're started to kick legit players for a multitude of illegitimate reasons. I shouldn't have to press F12 50 times in a single game for my 50 "No" votes to be counted as "No" votes.
  • Most votes fall on the passive objections counting as part of the vote, and I'm pretty conflicted about it.
    I approve of only active participation should count, but I wouldn't ever want to be the guy being put up for a vote if that was the case.
    Lots of people will be kicked out of spite, where they otherwise would be safe because most people don't care.. but a lot of cheaters would be more efficiently removed from the rooms too.

I think it's too late, 6-some years in, to make such a radical change to the system where you suddenly have to be active in a new way to make the votes fail.

Conflicted.