In game chat

Major issue i have and its extremely annoying. Whenever i want to scroll up in chat and when someone types it scrolls all the way back down everytime. Fox that so it doesnt go back down please

Comments

• I think I'd be way more annoyed if I accidentally scrolled up, didn't scroll down again and ended up missing all the chat and messages for the rest of the game.
  • [MOD]dot wrote: »
    I think I'd be way more annoyed if I accidentally scrolled up, didn't scroll down again and ended up missing all the chat and messages for the rest of the game.

True but maybe imply a system where when you left click and hold the scroll bar, it doesnt reset
  • I have this problem when I go afk for a while and when I come back there are a lot of messages I would want to read, but I get dragged down to the newest messages as soon as someone writes something. I agree that it is very annoying and it should be changed.
    [MOD]dot wrote: »
    I think I'd be way more annoyed if I accidentally scrolled up, didn't scroll down again and ended up missing all the chat and messages for the rest of the game.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think in game new messages won't automatically scroll down when the chat board is open. Also, when you quit the chat board the newest messages are instantly shown, so it doesn't cause the problem you are talking about.
  • [MOD]dot wrote: »

And exactly this issue is in game right now. When you join a game and don't open the chat at the beginning, you won't see anything until you open up the chat. And you still gotta scroll it all down.
  • when I want to read all the chat so I just leave the room to the lobby and than leave to the channels list(where no one post any thing)

I read the game chat and than again join a certain chanel

so this problem is not really familiar to me and not harassing me as long as this on the lobby chat

I have this problem only in game :(
  • So true...

It gets even more annoying when you're trying to take a screenshot and you keep "missing" the chat (or announcement) and you end up with 100 useless screenshots on your computer that you have to look over one by one lolz...
  • So true...

It gets even more annoying when you're trying to take a screenshot and you keep "missing" the chat (or announcement) and you end up with 100 useless screenshots on your computer that you have to look over one by one lolz...

Exactly my problem lol. Especially when theres a bunch of people actively typing and spamming macros.