[GP Only Server/Mode] [Australian Server]

I'll remain on CSS till atleast one of these things happen. They are no-brainers. How much skill does it really take to be good in crossfire when you have:

- a gun that does full damage through materials when compared to normal guns that do about 30% to the head through materials

- that same gun that has almost no recoil and almost no reload time

- that same gun that allows you to run faster than you would with any other rifle (explanation for female characters seemingly moving faster than normal characters)

- female characters with heads and bodies at half the size of normal characters

- and of course, the ingame items that everybody in North America 7 has that let you see through smoke and not be affected by flashbangs

Again:

- people can see through smoke
- people aren't flashed
- people have skinnier characters
- those characters move faster than normal because of the overpowered weapons they use that don't have recoil and can shoot through materials as if they were air and reloads 2-3 times faster than a normal gun

So where is the skill in only needing to strafe and pay close attention to footsteps to do good? Those are literally the only tactics left for playing the base of crossfire; but, since we now have Shadow Mode, Ghosts vs Mutants, and Zombie Mode, I guess that crossfire is no longer the nicely altered rip off of Counter Strike that me and others, specifically the labeled competitive community, so fondly remember and fruitlessly try to revisit every time we log on. OH AND I ALMOST FORGOT. ARMOR. SPECIFICALLY HEAD ARMOR.

All of these things destroy the competitive mechanics of the game. Why would you try to be good when there are people that spent $200 to be better than you when all you wanna do is pub with an M4 and have fun?
The game community is now a pool of tryhards that justify there own selfdoubts by buying their skill and doing good in SnD pub against a lobby majority of middle easterners.

If these things I've mentioned were easier to access, then ok, but when you have to spend 30% of your average miminum wage paycheck to just compete in public matches, it's suddenly a lot easier to find a different game to play. I know that crossfire's economy is the foundation of the game OUTSIDE of the [actual game], and I'm not upset about that at all. What I am upset about is that the [actual game] that I mentioned lacks integrity for reasons I've already stated and... I can't go on without being perceived as racist instead of genuinely realistic; not only to the muslims, but also the asian americans.

I guess the golden year of crossfire was before the M4 Custom/SPOP patch. I wish there was some way to play that old version of crossfire that drives me to log in every now just to revive nostalgia before I quickly ESC+ENTER+ENTER after getting spammed through a box by a barage of asian flight attendants.

Also: Australian Server. Isn't the CrossFire headquarters literally a few latitudinal degrees above Australia? Why not replace an unpopular asian server with a server recognized by North America client that accepts aussie IP's? That's a whole new chunk of market that actually speaks english.

Comments

• Its a pay2win game so... theres a lot of overpowered stuffs in here. Yeah doesnt look like its gonna change anytime soon, dont like it then dont play it.
  • Big_Z_WSM wrote: »
    Its a pay2win game so... theres a lot of overpowered stuffs in here. Yeah doesnt look like its gonna change anytime soon, dont like it then dont play it.

why would you tell me that when I very clearly said that I play CSS instead of this game. seriously. why would you say something like that when I already said that ill remain on CSS...
    why

why

why

edit: AND when I acknowledged the pay2win and said that im not concerned about it.

please take the time to read and COMPREHEND a post before you relpy so you can avoid situations like these for the sake of yourself and anybody hoping for a constructive forum

editedit: do you feel that same way about people using advantages that take away the tactical fundamentals of SnD? The things that make SnD a balanced game mode?
    I remember from a thread while lurking a while back that your chosen game mode is HM/HMX. If so, and you dont desire SnD to be balanced, or even play SnD outside of clan wars, this thread doesnt apply to you.
  • just play e8 stop crying u loser

Pretty much that ^

There are a lot of points of views you can adapt when judging the 'pay2win' system.

One you already took.

Mine is, did you just compare VIP's to GP guns? Obviously VIP's are OP because they cost money. You don't really expect us to pay for a weapon that has the same stats as a GP weapon, right? lol.

I've asked this a lot but I'll ask again,

If a skilled player, using a GP rifle, plays a 1v1 againts a newbie with a VIP, who would win? Too hard of a question, I'll give you hint: skill.

It's not the VIP's killing you, it's the skilled player holding the VIP. You can easily do "full damage through materials" if you know where to aim. Obviously not a 1 tap since you don't get 1 tapped with a VIP, lol.

All in all, SKILL > VIP/MONEY .
  • I totally support your concerns.But sadly, this thread will end nowhere.

This kind of discussions have been discussed countless times here on this forum and the same replies are posted by the typical vip kids.
    You'll only be hatted&insulted.

SnD pubs are now for overpowered items only and that's why i rarely get in an SnD match.I only play EM maps,Em has a great maps and only people who can use the weapons on the ground will join.

You don't expect that someone payed for his rank and used to use his magical M4 to win would be able to use a regular M4.

Btw,you got called "fcking loser" in 2 posts and no one gives a flying sht.
    Good moderation!
  • just play e8 stop crying u fcking loser

e8 is empty. devoid of activity. rarely do people even scrim
  • I totally support your concerns.But sadly, this thread will end nowhere.

This kind of discussions have been discussed countless times here on this forum and the same replies are posted by the typical vip kids.
    You'll only be hatted&insulted.

SnD pubs are now for overpowered items only and that's why i rarely get in an SnD match.I only play EM maps,Em has a great maps and only people who can use the weapons on the ground will join.

You don't expect that someone payed for his rank and used to use his magical M4 to win would be able to use a regular M4.

Btw,you got called "fcking loser" in 2 posts and no one gives a flying sht.
    Good moderation!

<3

looks like its just me and you out here
  • MoeDeta wrote: »
    Pretty much that ^

There are a lot of points of views you can adapt when judging the 'pay2win' system.

One you already took.

Mine is, did you just compare VIP's to GP guns? Obviously VIP's are OP because they cost money. You don't really expect us to pay for a weapon that has the same stats as a GP weapon, right? lol.

I've asked this a lot but I'll ask again,

If a skilled player, using a GP rifle, plays a 1v1 againts a newbie with a VIP, who would win? Too hard of a question, I'll give you hint: skill.

It's not the VIP's killing you, it's the skilled player holding the VIP. You can easily do "full damage through materials" if you know where to aim. Obviously not a 1 tap since you don't get 1 tapped with a VIP, lol.

All in all, SKILL > VIP/MONEY .
    Haha yet so funny how those so called VIP "skilled" players you talk about QQ if some kid joins the room using an m12s. Or even a scar light. Listen to their cries of "Kick m12s nooob" !!!
  • Apparently you don't know what a business is yet.

They want to make money off of the game, they need money to pay for all the expenses and they want profit.

If a player spends 100 on a gun, that gun should be pretty powerful, how do you expect people to want to spend 100's on guns that can easily be beaten by GP weapons?

All the characters have the same hit boxes. Get over it.

I'm pretty sure flash and smoke goggles are GP. Don't quote me on that.

Anybody that's decent on this game can outgun most VIP users anyway.

Games like CS, you have to pay for, therefore they don't have need to make money another way. They still have a crate system though, where people buy keys and have a chance to get better weapons. CF does however. If you don't like it then stay on CS. But don't come here complaining about things without any knowledge of how things work and how they need to work.
  • @stepdadpro I agree with ur reason, im the same kind of player, just go in legit-play room such as scrim rooms, the ppl is legit there.
  • Yea i totally agree with you. people buying VIPS and requires little skill. I am a person that uses a reg m4 and likes to pub and have fun. I hate getting ripped up by no recoil vip m4's by half the other team.
    About the Australian server why don't you remove the about 10 servers that are never used and get one Australian server? how hard can it be? you cant just be selfish and make money on every fckn thing you do. seriously z8games made 975million profit last year and you cant make an Aussie server. All z8 does is make vips for the people on the dol which I am paying for. Not very many people would spend $150 or their own money on a weapon seriously and what do i get for buying their vips? I know this because they play all day and surprisingly have vips all over the place... drug dealer or on the dol. All we can ask for is an aus server.
    Dont worry I know they will get one because us consumers spend 975 million on your game and we know you will listen to us FINALLY. right?

Thanks.