Ghost mode without spray sound

Hello! guys
every single pro ghost mode player hope this idea please vote
every day i play ghost mode in GR side i must face newbies who dont have silent guns
every 1 knows its sound skills
and no 1 can kill ghosts without sound
in shadow mode this problem is not available because there is item called "Setting Item"
you can set for 0 sound spray except your own weapon
so
if we got same item in gm it will be much easy more comfortable than kick players whos got loud weapons
in addition to there is some players edit rez files and no hear any weapons sound
so it will be fair for all
we feel disappointing when fail to kick newbie they no help team by random spraying(no skills) by affect badly their team mates + sound spray annoying
please guys vote for this item if you like the idea ;)

Comments

• That's why shadow mode is easier then GM.
    I agree the spray is annoying but it's part of the mode.
    As bl slashing a sprayer is a great tactic to deafen and attack the stronger gr.

The mode has issues that need to be fixed .this isn't one.
  • That's why shadow mode is easier then GM.
    I agree the spray is annoying but it's part of the mode.
    As bl slashing a sprayer is a great tactic to deafen and attack the stronger gr.

The mode has issues that need to be fixed .this isn't one.

join any room for shadow mode u will find BL side always win
    its rare to see GR win
    but this point is why i hear spray sound while ghost mode is depend on sound pinpointing
  • join any room for shadow mode u will find BL side always win
    its rare to see GR win
    That's because this pathetic community has no clue about shadow mode mechanics.
    and because of that I rarely play shadow mode even though I mostly have +5.0 kd. They just kick me every damn time.
    Shadow mode was released 8 months ago and I still see people bunny hopping instead of just running (if you can call that bunny hopping) and then when I kill them they start spamming chat with hak hak he see ghost.
  • While sprayers do annoy me a lot, the option to completely silence others' spray sound would make the GR team too OP. However an option to make it less loud would be good I think. Maybe an item like the breath down. You'd just buy it and it would make others' guns half as loud (while it's activated).

How about that?
    join any room for shadow mode u will find BL side always win
    its rare to see GR win
    but this point is why i hear spray sound while ghost mode is depend on sound pinpointing

It's because it is much much easier to run around than to bhop, even for good bhoppers. In shadow mode GRs are at disadvantage, in GM the teams are more balanced.
  • BigMeanie wrote: »
    That's because this pathetic community has no clue about shadow mode mechanics.
    and because of that I rarely play shadow mode even though I mostly have +5.0 kd. They just kick me every damn time.
    Shadow mode was released 8 months ago and I still see people bunny hopping instead of just running (if you can call that bunny hopping) and then when I kill them they start spamming chat with hak hak he see ghost.

because they dont show how to play ghost mode simply
    not all can read English and understand
    they should make some symbols or pics when press f1
    but when u join room f1 "bla bla bla "no 1 read this except less players
  • ' wrote:
    Sake;4146738']While sprayers do annoy me a lot, the option to completely silence others' spray sound would make the GR team too OP. However an option to make it less loud would be good I think. Maybe an item like the breath down. You'd just buy it and it would make others' guns half as loud (while it's activated).

Sake
    sorry man i respect your opinion but..
    i played alot in pro rooms all use silent weapons
    BL team can win too
  • Imagine what would happen if every GR player brought in an MG and just started spraying like no tomorrow. It wouldn't be too fair for the ghosts would it? Maybe if we ban MGs from the GR side, then it might even things out.

Personally, I think that everything's currently fine as it is. Implementing something like this would definitely be a huge game-changer; and I'm not too sure if this would provide an unfair advantage to GR. I mean people are already complaining about VIPs...
  • Imagine what would happen if every GR player brought in an MG and just started spraying like no tomorrow. It wouldn't be too fair for the ghosts would it? Maybe if we ban MGs from the GR side, then it might even things out.

Personally, I think that everything's currently fine as it is. Implementing something like this would definitely be a huge game-changer; and I'm not too sure if this would provide an unfair advantage to GR. I mean people are already complaining about VIPs...

sorry man its already unfair for GR side ages
    and already players need use silent gun coz everyone hear his own gun at Setting Item in shadow mode so no MGs
  • for the moment in ghost the bl is too op, because its imposible to hear a running ghost withouth breath down with all sprayers arround, and breath down+b hop no chance, even if use pinpoint for 5 years like me
  • winnnetou wrote: »
    for the moment in ghost the bl is too op, because its imposible to hear a running ghost withouth breath down with all sprayers arround, and breath down+b hop no chance, even if use pinpoint for 5 years like me

yeah exactly
    and they can plant c4 fast and control whole game with this chaos spray sound
  • Sake
    sorry man i respect your opinion but..
    i played alot in pro rooms all use silent weapons
    BL team can win too

You say it like I haven't :rolleyes:

Yep, in a room full of potentially good GMers, ghosts can win against silenced weapons, but that doesn't mean nullifying the sound of your teammates wouldn't greatly change the gameplay.

First of all, in normal ghost mode rooms - let's say 1-2 GMers on each side, others completely ignorant of how the mode works - it would put normal people at further disadvantage against experienced players. Usual GM rooms are nothing like the 'pro' rooms you describe.

Secondly, talking about rooms full of experienced GMers, it's true that in those rooms most people use silenced weapons, but:
    • There still is usually at least one player that uses loud guns and interfere with others' pinpoint.
    • Silenced guns do make sound and if there is just one more player shooting next to you, it already slows your reaction speed to an incoming ghost.
    • There are many other sounds that would get canceled by that item. Sounds that are just as frequent in these rooms than in others, like exploding grenades and GRs slashing.

Honestly speaking, I would love such an item. Sprayers can pretty much ruin a room for me, but it wouldn't be fair.

Edit:
    I'll never understand all this complaining about breath down. This item is what makes the mode playable.
    If you think it is impossible to catch a ghost that bhops and uses bd, then you are obviously doing something wrong. Your reflexes are either not fast enough or your movements as GR are too predictable/slow. I see GMers walking as GR so often lately and that's a big no-no. That's like asking to be killed.
  • ' wrote:
    Sake;4147186']You say it like I haven't :rolleyes:

Yep, in a room full of potentially good GMers, ghosts can win against silenced weapons, but that doesn't mean nullifying the sound of your teammates wouldn't greatly change the gameplay.

First of all, in normal ghost mode rooms - let's say 1-2 GMers on each side, others completely ignorant of how the mode works - it would put normal people at further disadvantage against experienced players. Usual GM rooms are nothing like the 'pro' rooms you describe.

Secondly, talking about rooms full of experienced GMers, it's true that in those rooms most people use silenced weapons, but:
    • There still is usually at least one player that uses loud guns and interfere with others' pinpoint.
    • Silenced guns do make sound and if there is just one more player shooting next to you, it already slows your reaction speed to an incoming ghost.
    • There are many other sounds that would get canceled by that item. Sounds that are just as frequent in these rooms than in others, like exploding grenades and GRs slashing.

Honestly speaking, I would love such an item. Sprayers can pretty much ruin a room for me, but it wouldn't be fair.

Edit:
    I'll never understand all this complaining about breath down. This item is what makes the mode playable.
    If you think it is impossible to catch a ghost that bhops and uses bd, then you are obviously doing something wrong. Your reflexes are either not fast enough or your movements as GR are too predictable/slow. I see GMers walking as GR so often lately and that's a big no-no. That's like asking to be killed.

u talk about alot of details and i agree
    but look at the game now when sprayers join
    its like some 1 blind and deaf trying to find his mobile at home
    u want me spray randomly coz i cant hear ghosts maybe nearby to me atm and (i no want to die) how can i save myself e which lost in his h
    so i cant see ghosts nor hear >>--->> so how can i kill then ??
  • u talk about alot of details and i agree
    but look at the game now when sprayers join
    its like some 1 blind trying to get something he lost in his home
    u want me spray randomly coz i cant hear ghosts maybe nearby to me atm and (i no want to die) how can i save myself
    so i cant see ghosts nor hear >>--->> so how can i kill then ??

I totally agree with you, and that's why I said the implementation of an item that reduces the sound coming from other players would come in really handy. With this you could hear well enough to react to ghosts' breath sound, but it wouldn't annul the spray coming from other players.
  • I think that is a nice idea, but without spray sounds maybe would be so easy to hear the footsteps of the ghosts... (only saying my opinion) ;P
  • I think that is a nice idea, but without spray sounds maybe would be so easy to hear the footsteps of the ghosts... (only saying my opinion) ;P

thats what ghost mode is
  • GR's win plenty of games as is. Having this would be incredibly unfair.
  • Number_2 wrote: »
    GR's win plenty of games as is. Having this would be incredibly unfair.

u mean unfair for GR current situation ??
  • u mean unfair for GR current situation ??

Not sure what you mean by this but i'll just restate what I meant. If this is allowed, GR would win every game. Every damn game. Can you imagine having the ability to remove all sounds that cause noise and only hear ghost breath?

Gun sounds at least limit that to a certain extent.

In the current situation we have right now I feel like GR wins more often than BL, though this is mostly influenced by who's playing on which side, it only takes 1 or 2 good players to turn a game around.
  • ' wrote:
    Sake;4146738']While sprayers do annoy me a lot, the option to completely silence others' spray sound would make the GR team too OP. However an option to make it less loud would be good I think. Maybe an item like the breath down. You'd just buy it and it would make others' guns half as loud (while it's activated).

How about that?

It's because it is much much easier to run around than to bhop, even for good bhoppers. In shadow mode GRs are at disadvantage, in GM the teams are more balanced.

it is already this kind of item is named " master volume" lower the volume and hocuspocus job is done
  • the sound problem in ghost mode is cos in na version of crossfire sound is bug i play another version and there if someone use ak or loud gun u will don t hear it across the map. here u can hear fire in the hole at every 5 sec no matter if u r in one or other side of map for that reason i quit play so often ghost mode cos my ears hurt me
  • ecu wrote: »
    the sound problem in ghost mode is cos in na version of crossfire sound is bug i play another version and there if someone use ak or loud gun u will don t hear it across the map. here u can hear fire in the hole at every 5 sec no matter if u r in one or other side of map for that reason i quit play so often ghost mode cos my ears hurt me

I deleted those radio messages and problem solved.
    I turned off my radio messages,it didn't work..so i deleted them :D
    u mean unfair for GR current situation ??
    In shadowmode,BL players have advantage as they become invisible when their gauge is full and they can run,walk etc.

In Ghostmode,player have to bhop to be invisible which most of the people don't know how to d it or can't do it.
  • I personally dont think this is a good idea. Lessening the spray will definitely change ghost mode forever and will also change tournaments. Im sorry that you have to go through sprayers but you can always kick them. Lessenning spray will make GR way too dominant. Especially for the more experienced and better ghost mode players.
  • Yeah I agree, turning off the spray sounds or even lessening them would make GR way too easy. I would however suggest fixing some gun sounds like the ARX or AWM because they're just obnoxiously loud, but especially fixing the breath lag. If you really are bothered so much by all the spray in PUBs then just play in PUGs/Fox5 or in rooms with only silenced guns.
  • bl complain about spray
    gr complain bout breathe lag
    its a never ending story..
  • bl complain about spray
    gr complain bout breathe lag
    its a never ending story..

bl only complain about breath lag when I use my bat :3

Can you imagine tourney's without gun noise? Battle of who has the loudest headphones.