Crossfire kick system

"Regarding the kick voting system, I understand that this is a problem some players are facing, currently the system is completely controlled by the players and we as staff have no control over it."

So there is no good side for us skilled players =(

Can't they add a special system, that saves all players replays when kicked? since we can't exactly save our replays when kicked every game. That way we can remove 1 player out the thousands of players who abuse.

I know about other games modes, when the best players get kicked at the end. It would be better if we could still get the xp and gp, if we was able to prove that we was kicked by abusive players. (For false reasons)

This will take up more of the staff time but in the end it will help the players.

My main game mode is hmx, if i am in a game i get kicked every game. In a full game of 16 players, if you get a 40 point lead in hmx you are kicked for hacking. It's hard to get any gp and xp at times, not being able to reach the end of the game. I am sure every other player understands, the frustration when you spend so much time on here and there is no help for you from unskilled players.

That's just by players who have no skill, we still have all the boosters and hackers to deal with. The vip i have to say are the worst as their guns are op, so much more ammo, within a clan on a game, they boost all game and kicks anyone who stops them.

I'm sure that players who have been on here for a few years, know this and there is no stopping this, unless the kick system is sorted out. Being able to punish the player who kicks for the wrong reason would be a start, but most players will just follow and kick the best player just to get rid of that person.

Comments

• HYAAAAAA wrote: »
    "Regarding the kick voting system, I understand that this is a problem some players are facing, currently the system is completely controlled by the players and we as staff have no control over it."

So there is no good side for us skilled players =(

Can't they add a special system, that saves all players replays when kicked? since we can't exactly save our replays when kicked every game. That way we can remove 1 player out the thousands of players who abuse.

I know about other games modes, when the best players get kicked at the end. It would be better if we could still get the xp and gp, if we was able to prove that we was kicked by abusive players. (For false reasons)

This will take up more of the staff time but in the end it will help the players.

My main game mode is hmx, if i am in a game i get kicked every game. In a full game of 16 players, if you get a 40 point lead in hmx you are kicked for hacking. It's hard to get any gp and xp at times, not being able to reach the end of the game. I am sure every other player understands, the frustration when you spend so much time on here and there is no help for you from unskilled players.

That's just by players who have no skill, we still have all the boosters and hackers to deal with. The vip i have to say are the worst as their guns are op, so much more ammo, within a clan on a game, they boost all game and kicks anyone who stops them.

I'm sure that players who have been on here for a few years, know this and there is no stopping this, unless the kick system is sorted out. Being able to punish the player who kicks for the wrong reason would be a start, but most players will just follow and kick the best player just to get rid of that person.

Sadly the kick vote system has been abused for a long time and the staff of z8games are not planning to make any changes to it unfortunately as it has been stated many times. I know it sucks to be kicked and lose all the exp and gp you earn and especially the time that was spent to earn it but it happens... trust me it has happened to me on more than one occasion but usually what I do is find another room and move on and I would suggest you do the same thing... you might be kicked often but it all depends on the players who you are in game with at the same time... there is many reasons why you could be kicked from every game... it could be your ping, your score or etc. One thing I'd like to say is that VIP players have more ammo and bonuses with their guns is because they spent a lot of more to buy the guns to support the company to keep the game alive.... i personally don't have anything against them but everyone is entitled to their opinion.
  • I see your point but i have tired that. lobbys, servers, i get kicked for hacking because of the way i play. I have very low ping and very high fps so it is just out of skill, 7 out of 10 games i get kicked as an example.

With the vips, i have nothing against them until they abuse and boost with them, which then they are no different from hackers in some games.
  • HYAAAAAA wrote: »
    I see your point but i have tired that. lobbys, servers, i get kicked for hacking because of the way i play. I have very low ping and very high fps so it is just out of skill, 7 out of 10 games i get kicked as an example.

With the vips, i have nothing against them until they abuse and boost with them, which then they are no different from hackers in some games.

Another thing I can suggest is if you have any friends who play CrossFire to play with them or join rooms together to prevent from being kicked and if you say its the way you play that makes it seem that you hack then why not perhaps try to change your play style maybe that will help you out from being kicked as often from games.

There's a reason why the VIP guns have a bonus boosts to them its part of what makes them different from the regular guns plus anyone who is in the room at the time also gets the bonus boost for exp in the end... I would disagree on that I mean yes some VIP players can hack but most would not risk their accounts to be banned as they spent over $80 and it would suck to have that money go to waste.
  • Unless i can get half the lobby of my friends it would not do much, but if i change my play style there would no point in even trying to play, i first played hmx when the kick system was not working, every game half the lobby was full of hackers as they could not be kicked. i spent time a dedication to play better and being able to out skill them, which i have and it is hard not to do it in every game. even when they used no recoil, speed hack, and knife hacks, skill can still beat them type of hacks.

For the vip i never said that they would hack, i just said that they abuse the kick system and rules as they can't be punished for boosting. them type of vip players who do this are no different from players who use hacks. they both abuse who get away with it.

I agree that they help support but not all of them are a friendly type as this happens in a number of games
  • I probably enjoy HMX as much as you do since it is my most favorite mode but this 'vote kick' system just completely turned me away. The ability to play is restricted and you have the constant fear of getting kicked on every moment. If you are number one on the leaderboard, people will always vote kick on you on average of every 3 minutes until you are out.

I played 10 HMX matches today and got kicked from 9 of them due to having high scores on the leaderboard or performing better than anyone else.

The remedy of this problem is to entirely remove the vote kick system on MM/HM/HMX like it was in 2011 or make it optional. I know hackers will be detrimental but they are not totally game-breakers and I prefer having the ability to play without anyone trying to kick me from the game.

Getting EXP/GP even if you are kicked is a nice implementation (I would actually be colonel by now) but still you can not play whatever you want unless if you want behemoth of f11 spam going on your screen.
    Tox31 wrote: »
    Another thing I can suggest is if you have any friends who play CrossFire to play with them or join rooms together to prevent from being kicked and if you say its the way you play that makes it seem that you hack then why not perhaps try to change your play style maybe that will help you out from being kicked as often from games.

Friends are indeed helpful but they are not always available to play with you. Furthermore, if the room is full of friends of other people, they will just kick anyone with ease if they find anyone annoying so I see playing with friends more of a negative effect.

You have mentioned 'change your play style'. So basically you want me to stand still as a soldier and just wait for a mutant to charge at me without any shooting. Yes, If I play like this, people will think I don't hack so I will not get kicked. (This is just absurd)
  • I probably enjoy HMX as much as you do since it is my most favorite mode but this 'vote kick' system just completely turned me away. The ability to play is restricted and you have the constant fear of getting kicked on every moment. If you are number one on the leaderboard, people will always vote kick on you on average of every 3 minutes until you are out.

I played 10 HMX matches today and got kicked from 9 of them due to having high scores on the leaderboard or performing better than anyone else.

The remedy of this problem is to entirely remove the vote kick system on MM/HM/HMX like it was in 2011 or make it optional. I know hackers will be detrimental but they are not totally game-breakers and I prefer having the ability to play without anyone trying to kick me from the game.

Getting EXP/GP even if you are kicked is a nice implementation (I would actually be colonel by now) but still you can not play whatever you want unless if you want behemoth of f11 spam going on your screen.

Friends are indeed helpful but they are not always available to play with you. Furthermore, if the room is full of friends of other people, they will just kick anyone with ease if they find anyone annoying so I see playing with friends more of a negative effect.

You have mentioned 'change your play style'. So basically you want me to stand still as a soldier and just wait for a mutant to charge at me without any shooting. Yes, If I play like this, people will think I don't hack so I will not get kicked. (This is just absurd)

I was just giving a suggestion... how you play is up to you but complaining about the fact that you were kicked doesn't change anything either so therefore the problem still exists and i have complained more than once's about being kicked in the past and just recently but i realize that it's a pointless thing to do because it creates a stressful situation in the end to deal with... instead i chose to shrug it off and move on and let go of the fact that people will still continue kicking other players no matter what mode your prefer to play. The fact of the matter the kick vote system won't be removed or changed no matter how many suggestions are made by the community because if that was to happen new problems would arise that would leave the z8 staff to deal with and people would still complain more even if changes were made.

Either way I gave my opinion and that is my two cents on this subject.
  • There are two main problems with your idea.
    First is what Tox31 already mentioned. You can be kicked for various reasons, not just hacking. This means that said kick abusers could always make up reasons for kicking you, so they cannot be punished in any way.

Second is this:
    HYAAAAAA wrote: »

This will not just take some more time. If all kicked players' replays were saved they would need a multiple times bigger support team to watch them. But the first problem is already enough to stop them from doing anything.
  • The kick vote today is unique to kick legitimate players... Noobs hackers are almost never kicked.