Some easy task that Z8Games can do, and I think a lot of players would want to see.

Some easy task that Z8Games can do, and I think a lot of players would want to see.

Recall that when you are little and in elementary and middle school, your English teacher and your parents always "force" (at least I thought so) you to write down your "New Year Resolution" at each Christmas. And I think this is the worst thing happened to me during the Christmas... to write down a "New Year Resolution".

But Believe it or not, it is not hard to write! (Although pretty hard to accomplish), but not hard to "try" to accomplish! Every Christmas I just bullsh*t 7 or 8 points on a piece of paper and hand it to my teacher/dad.

Joke time is over, but I am not saying that you SHOULD bullsh*t that thing, because it will be awkward when the next Christmas your dad follow you up with the "Resolution" you wrote the Christmas before.

Z8Games, I think, it would be greatly helpful that they write down a "New Year Resolution" their own and, more importantly, post them. Make a individual thread about this resolution and let the gamers critique about it.

If it is needed, I would be delighted to help nagging beside Z8Games' ears about the "Resolution" they wrote. At the end of each year, gamers can again, critique whether the "resolution" is accomplished (or shown effort try to accomplish) or not. They will have a ranking within their own!

With this resolution posted, the gamers will have a sense what to expect in the next year. If it is not stated on the resolution then they won't have too much nagging about a certain topic.

If a annual resolution is too long, them make a seasonal one (3 months interval), focus on ONE problem each season and we can happily see what is Z8Games up to, and how our games get better!

I think a lot of players would LOVE to see this "Resolution" and I think a lot of players would happily be the "Grandma" nagging beside Z8Games' ears, ya?