Yo, people, shut up about hackers.

We are not marketers, accept the fact.

We don't know anything about maximizing profit other than the "parabola" we learned in grade 9.

Surely we don't know how the X-trap work, and we don't know what the Z8Games is doing. Ya?

So stop bugging the GMs and spamming the suggestion forum with hacker suggestions...

GMs and game developers will do, if they come up with an agreed solution to treat the hackers.

Did they do anything to the hacker's problem? Of course they did! Compare the game now with January 2014, you will see an overall change this year!

Good job to Z8Games, you've made an effort. But you see they gamers are not satisfied, so work harder...

And players should have faith to their game, and their game developers. You don't really know anything about coding and marketing impact so you should not judge too much.

A infrequent small tread to draw the developers' attention to hackers, that is all we need to do.

Rather than yelling about the problem we should just forgive and... work thing out ya?

It is a little bit hard for Z8Games to trust the thousands of players (I am not saying they should stop trying to), but it is not so hard for us, gamers, to trust Z8Games. What do you think??

As a Free to Play game, Crossfire North America is doing, I would say, quite well. Although the GMs aren't so friendly most of the time =_=, but this game is lucky to have thousands of caring and responsible players to make suggestions. So can we, just, drop the hacker business and make more suggestion about new contents and hardware updates?

Comments

• ohyousure wrote: »

We don't know anything about maximizing profit other than the "parabola" we learned in grade 9.

Surely we don't know how the X-trap work, and we don't know what the Z8Games is doing. Ya?

So stop bugging the GMs and spamming the suggestion forum with hacker suggestions...

GMs and game developers will do, if they come up with an agreed solution to treat the hackers.

Did they do anything to the hacker's problem? Of course they did! Compare the game now with January 2014, you will see an overall change this year!

Good job to Z8Games, you've made an effort. But you see they gamers are not satisfied, so work harder...

And players should have faith to their game, and their game developers. You don't really know anything about coding and marketing impact so you should not judge too much.

A infrequent small tread to draw the developers' attention to hackers, that is all we need to do.

Rather than yelling about the problem we should just forgive and... work thing out ya?

As a Free to Play game, Crossfire North America is doing, I would say, quite well. Although the GMs aren't so friendly most of the time =_=, but this game is lucky to have thousands of caring and responsible players to make suggestions. So can we, just, drop the hacker business and make more suggestion about new contents and hardware updates?

I agree with you specially with the parabola thing you said LOL.
  • Hearing this from last 4 years mate nothing changed or will change about free to play is just a plan you don't see how much they rip you off with these so called vips.... wake up don't try to be smart.
  • You see, they make an effort or not, that's their problem.

If you can make a suggestion or not, that's a problem with your ability.
    If you want to make a suggestion or not, that's a problem with your attitude.

VIPs aren't necessary to play the game or to be good at it. We have the money to buy the guns we like then it is none of your business (sorry being rude but I have no better words). I have VIP and I know that it is not needed to be good at the game because I always get crushed by people who don't have VIP and have a lower rank than me =_=. It just happens, ya?
  • I honestly don't care how you enjoy the VIP's you bought, and how much you are enjoying it. I suggest using %15 of all the money earned from V.I.P's and updating xtrap. What is this, why are you covering their backs. I came back to this game not a while ago thinking that he hacker problem was solved, only to see that it got worse. You are gonna tell me that they are doing their jobs? Don't be blind m8, stop complimenting them for a horrible job.

Player has faith at first,
    Player notices there is no progress,
    Player is fed up and leaves,
    Player comes back and sees nothing changed,
    Player questions the GM's efforts.....
  • Nope, they did their job, I can tell.

If you played this game from the beginning of this year, you should've notice how many hackers there are in the game. Tons? nope, Megatons!

And look at the game now, I am not saying that the hackers extinct, there is almost no way that a free to play game to have virtually no hackers, but you can see the great reduction of the hackers. Me, myself is very pleased about their effort. They did GREAT already.

I don't think you know anything about computer programming, but as a student learning about computer programming, I know how hard it is to block the communication between two parameters. Writing a code for hacking is hard? Covering up the hacked code is even harder!

There are always people who hold faith to their games and game developers. Should you say that they are stupid? I don't think so, not at all.

And your comebacks, as you suggested, can reflect no problem. You see, yourself returned to the game what does that explains? You still have hope to this game. Except you are not satisfied with the current situation. But you need to give them time, and they will do something to the problem. They do realize the problem themselves!

So you may want to think before you speak. Thank you for your reply.
  • 1) You sound like a standard preacher.
    2) Coming back to this game was curiosity and not faith.
    3) Hackers can get tired of this game, they can quit to.
    4) Those who want to do something, end up doing it right.
    5) I am not calling them stupid, I am just saying that if
    what you are doing is not working, then you have to change
    the way you do things around here! (Because point number 4)
    6) Just like religion, faith wont get you so far, so stop talking ****.

Look i'm not a GM, im more important then a GM, im a player, and just like anyone who plays this game, we are more important then the GM's. Thats why we care about it so much. We, the players have to deal with these hackers in rooms daily, while I see a GM in a pub once a month or even longer. If you dont take care of this game, people wont play it. Don't give me this university crap because I dont care what you are doing. Think about it as if you own a business, if you produce low quality products, people will laugh at you and you will go bankrupt.

P.S - Did you notice how the NA CF is probably the most poor version out there :)
  • I am not a preacher =_=, not to say a "standard" preacher...
    Yes I misinterpret your reason to comeback, I am not a psychologist, yet.
    You said,
    4) Those who want to do something, end up doing it right.

They, Z8Games, wanted to do something, it is not the end yet why don't you wait and see the result?
    Religion is one reason to keep some population going, that is a fact. Faith won't get you so far? Without faith you ain't going anywhere.
    And BTW, I can not decode this
    so stop talking ****
    I don't study the market, I don't know anything about it as matter in fact. But what you said is true, low quality product will bring a company down. But CFNA is not a poor quality product. A lot of people use this then this is not a low quality product, ya?
    CFNA is the poorest version? I played CF China, CF Russia, CF Japan, CF Korea, CF Vietnam and CF Philippines. I won't say that this is poor, although it update slow. CFNA has a responsible player's community that you will NOT find anywhere else. We should be happy.
    Still, it was good to read your opinion.

Religion is one reason to keep some population going, that is a fact. Faith won't get you so far? Without faith you ain't going anywhere.
    ohyousure wrote: »

CFNA is the poorest version? I played CF China, CF Russia, CF Japan, CF Korea, CF Vietnam and CF Philippines. I won't say that this is poor, although it update slow.

All dis made me laugh.

Obviously you haven't opened your eyes to reality have you? No, we don't just 'assume' that CF NA is the poorest version.

"Religion is one to keep some populations going". Religion/Race was something the screwed up CF NA community so bad.

CF NA poorest version? It is. Can you please describe how our population of gamers has decreased by 50% since 2009-2010? Can you also please describe how other versions population of CF players are 800-5000% higher then ours? (Excluding new servers like SEA and ES).
    ohyousure wrote: »

CFNA has a responsible player's community that you will NOT find anywhere else.

Yes, we are very responsible. 200% respectful, and good community. Yep. Most definately.
  • How long can do we need to wait?
    Another 2 years? or more like 3?

This hacking has implemented paranoia into all of the players.
    Don't believe me? ask any person who can land 3 headshots
    with a Deagle and not get kicked. Don't get me yet? I mean that
    good players get kicked for no reason. People automatically
    assume dirty play (Something that I have failed to notice in
    Russian CF).

Now look, I might be the only one who gets kicked out from a game
    after a nice spree. I might be the only one who tries to kick a hacker
    but I can't because he has 1-2 more buddies covering his back and
    pressing f12. I might be the only one who gets kicked for having 10
    ping (nothing to do with hacking). BUT..... IM NOT, I am not the only
    one who gets random client errors every 10 games. I'm not the only
    one who gets kicked out of the room because I know how to use a
    mouse. This hacking problem effects the community in many ways.
    Something I failed to notice in other CF versions. Im sorry man but
    thats the truth.
  • Be respectful, religion is not something to joke around with. I don't believe in any religion but I do take it seriously. It is not their fault to have religion.

"Religion/Race was something the screwed up CF NA community so bad." Make me laugh more. Do not post something WITHOUT any PROOF to back it up! Some hackers are Muslim but that suggests nothing about them as a whole! Some people who have racial discrimination was also a part of community, we can't deny that. But that is just that very small portion.

"Can you please describe how our population of gamers has decreased by 50% since 2009-2010?" Yes, can you also describe why the descending of players of COD Black Ops when COD Ghost is released? It JUST HAPPENS!

"Can you also please describe how other versions population of CF players are 800-5000% higher then ours?" Yes, can you also explain why China got 300% more population than all the North America combined? Or are you going to explain how 70% of the world's population lives in Europe, Asia and South America?

Again, think before you post. Be SURE to have PROOFs to BACK your opinions up. Trash talking is not acceptable.
  • How long can do we need to wait?
    Another 2 years? or more like 3?

This hacking has implemented paranoia into all of the players.
    Don't believe me? ask any person who can land 3 headshots
    with a Deagle and not get kicked. Don't get me yet? I mean that
    good players get kicked for no reason. People automatically
    assume dirty play (Something that I have failed to notice in
    Russian CF).

Now look, I might be the only one who gets kicked out from a game
    after a nice spree. I might be the only one who tries to kick a hacker
    but I can't because he has 1-2 more buddies covering his back and
    pressing f12. I might be the only one who gets kicked for having 10
    ping (nothing to do with hacking). BUT..... IM NOT, I am not the only
    one who gets random client errors every 10 games. I'm not the only
    one who gets kicked out of the room because I know how to use a
    mouse. This hacking problem effects the community in many ways.
    Something I failed to notice in other CF versions. Im sorry man but
    thats the truth.

Thinking Desperately? I see a lot sarcasm here.

Yeah, some people just wouldn't kick hackers.
    Yeah, some people get kicked because they are good.
    Yeah, some people get kick because they have mini-ping.

What does all these have anything to do the effort that Z8Games actually made to this game? All of these problems are simply the attitude and misbehave within the players. What can Z8Games do anything about it? I never seen in the Terms of Service anything about kicking legitimate users, or misbehave badly (not insult).

Other CF Versions? I must say that they are quite nice, but also loses the spirit about competitive. Russian CF gives out stuff almost free. CF EU's legitimate pro players get kicked MORE often. Chinese, Japanese, Korean CF, don't play if you don't have enough money. All these versions have drawbacks, accept it.

Being sarcastic won't help anything. Complaining and nagging makes things worse. There is nothing you can do but to let Z8Games fix it all. And what else can you do?

BTW, I get kicked in Ghost mode 24/7 in CF Russia. I noticed, it is not just CFNA, but nearly all versions.
    Be respectful, religion is not something to joke around with. I don't believe in any religion but I do take it seriously. It is not their fault to have religion.

"Religion/Race was something the screwed up CF NA community so bad." Make me laugh more. Do not post something WITHOUT any PROOF to back it up! Some hackers are Muslim but that suggests nothing about them as a whole! Some people who have racial discrimination was also a part of community, we can't deny that. But that is just that very small portion.

"Can you please describe how our population of gamers has decreased by 50% since 2009-2010?" Yes, can you also describe why the descending of players of COD Black Ops when COD Ghost is released? It JUST HAPPENS!

"Can you also please describe how other versions population of CF players are 800-5000% higher then ours?" Yes, can you also explain why China got 300% more population than all the North America combined? Or are you going to explain how 70% of the world's population lives in Europe, Asia and South America?

Again, think before you post. Be SURE to have PROOFs to BACK your opinions up. Trash talking is not acceptable.

Ah, idiocy these days.

Yes, indeed Religion/Race did screw up the game. Walk into the game and you will see the huge amount of racism and sepeartion between players depending on their beliefs and who they are.

"It just happens". Nothing 'just happens'. When something happens, it is because of something else that happens. Cause and effect (go back 2 3rd grade please). CF NA population went down because Z8 didn't bother giving 2 camels about their players and community. People play COD over CF is because COD is obviously better in many aspects (example: graphics), and that the companies actually really did give a damn about the players.

Third: Obviously China has 2x more population then U.S Population. But seriously, you pretty much know CF NA is derping when you're comparing 110 ish full servers to 3.

Again, think before you post. Be SURE to have PROOFs to BACK your opinions up. Idiotic talking is not acceptable.

Edit: lel dis guy got told by me hue
    Yeah, some people just wouldn't kick hackers.
    Yeah, some people get kicked because they are good.
    Yeah, some people get kick because they have mini-ping

Yeah, did you notice that all those 3 points can connect to one specific type of players?

1) Russian CF gives out stuff for free. Thats a great way to keep players in-game and let them enjoy new guns and equipment. Hackers in that game get kicked, before you even notice it.
    CONCLUSION: INVALID ARGUMENTS

2) Chinese, Japanese, Korean CF is expensive?
    You know, I have rent to pay, a $125 assault rifle is expensive for me. Regardless, Iget
    the one that costs 45k GP and do just as well as the $125 dollar one.

3) Population?
    Are you serious? COD Blackops was dropping because Ghosts came out, it makes sense, the same developers released a newer version of the titled franchise. CF didnt release jack-****. Don't be stupid, its common sense.

4) Stop arguing over something thats so damn obvious, the mods, the GMs dont give a mad ****. this game is gone to ****, keep wasting money on it. they wills squeeze the most dollar out of this they can. and the best part, they will earn more and more and more.
  • MrGunna wrote: »
    Hearing this from last 4 years mate nothing changed or will change about free to play is just a plan you don't see how much they rip you off with these so called vips.... wake up don't try to be smart.

VIP weapons may be a rip-off for you, but in my opinion they are very helpful for those who have bad luck with crates. If someone buys zp either way, spending 100k zp on a vip awm is much much better than buying 300 crates of the red-dragon and not winning it. If I got a weapon for every 100k zp I bought I'd have about 3 times more zp weapons than I currently have and I'm not exaggerating.

It is a little bit hard for Z8Games to trust the thousands of players (I am not saying they should stop trying to), but it is not so hard for us, gamers, to trust Z8Games. What do you think??

You yourself, Must be a hacker!
  • "It just happens". Nothing 'just happens'. When something happens, it is because of something else that happens. Cause and effect (go back 2 3rd grade please). CF NA population went down because Z8 didn't bother giving 2 camels about their players and community.

^_^ ...
    forgive the incompetence? the game is created for entertainment.
    when they can't even tape the bugissue or make patch properly. i would suggest to go inside and thrive on flawless environment.
    but no ... the cheaters are not even in the beginning of this discussion *..*

back again to suggestions *..* provide one ... then proselytize *..*
    sorry ... but when i open barracks *..* i gain a dejavu over and over *..* 5 years in a row like in "groundhog day" ... whos the next goodbye thread?

P.S it's not discraceful to learn on own mistakes, but where is no will there is no progress ... and do u rly need to compare 2 different managment teams?
  • Ah, idiocy these days.

Yes, indeed Religion/Race did screw up the game. Walk into the game and you will see the huge amount of racism and sepeartion between players depending on their beliefs and who they are.

"It just happens". Nothing 'just happens'. When something happens, it is because of something else that happens. Cause and effect (go back 2 3rd grade please). CF NA population went down because Z8 didn't bother giving 2 camels about their players and community. People play COD over CF is because COD is obviously better in many aspects (example: graphics), and that the companies actually really did give a damn about the players.

Third: Obviously China has 2x more population then U.S Population. But seriously, you pretty much know CF NA is derping when you're comparing 110 ish full servers to 3.

Again, think before you post. Be SURE to have PROOFs to BACK your opinions up. Idiotic talking is not acceptable.

Edit: lel dis guy got told by me hue

The game is screwed up by the racism and religious discrimination. <--- If you don't start an argument about this topic, show me how they will flame the topic to you.

Oh, COD has much better graphics and stuff you know... Then why don't you play COD? I kind of like COD but I like CF better. One reason is that it has low hardware requirement! Yes, you might be wondering, my average FPS is 8! And, do COD has a active player's community as CF? I don't think so!

China got 110ish servers. More precisely, it is 45 servers across the nation. Oh, and just FYI, each server's capacity is nearly one fifth than the one we have here! Another FYI, China got 4 times more population, not 2.

And I don't see any separations along the players. I did not see any room that is like "Muslim only" or "Chinese only" or some crap like that. Why would you jump to that conclusion?

Again, think before you post. Be SURE to have PROOFs to BACK your opinions up. Insulting with "Idiocy" is not acceptable.

Edit: I need to sleep, it was 10:30 p.m.
  • You yourself, Must be a hacker!

Yo, man, you are so right, I am such a hacker while sustaining a good friendship with almost all the Ghost Mode Pro players. What a high achievement I got!

Yeah, did you notice that all those 3 points can connect to one specific type of players?

1) Russian CF gives out stuff for free. Thats a great way to keep players in-game and let them enjoy new guns and equipment. Hackers in that game get kicked, before you even notice it.

2) Chinese, Japanese, Korean CF is expensive?
    You know, I have rent to pay, a $125 assault rifle is expensive for me. Regardless, Iget
    the one that costs 45k GP and do just as well as the $125 dollar one.

3) Population?
    Are you serious? COD Blackops was dropping because Ghosts came out, it makes sense, the same developers released a newer version of the titled franchise. CF didnt release jack-****. Don't be stupid, its common sense.

4) Stop arguing over something thats so damn obvious, the mods, the GMs dont give a mad ****. this game is gone to ****, keep wasting money on it. they wills squeeze the most dollar out of this they can. and the best part, they will earn more and more and more.

Again, I cannot decode any of the ****, either you have a typo or my computer did not install the language you input.

I played Russian CF for one year, although the hackers are less, there still are people who hacking and of course, people who cover up for the hackers.

Nobody ask you to buy the VIP. Chinese CF has a VIP tagged 888 Chinese Yuan! Is that cheap? That is enough for me to live for a month, ya? (Renting apartment fee is excluded, of course)
    And, in Chinese CF and Korea CF also Japanese CF, there is no gun that is tagged 45K GP, just for you to know.

Yeah, sure, COD releases new craps out in a regular intervals. Z8Games also have new game, Lost Saga! After that is arrived I see no player loss in CF. Different Franchise? Can you tell me, with statistics from a reputable source, when and how did CFNA lost 50% of its player? Or any mass lost of its player?

Do the MODs and GMs do their job? That is totally up to our judgements. People may think that they did great and keep their eyes on the good spots they made. Or people may think that they did nothing and keep their eye and the bad spots they made. Either way is fine. This game is so gone to ****. I assume you mean to the end? I see no sign of extinction, yet. And all corporations here makes money, yeah? COD makes even more money, there is nothing to blame. You like the game, you put money into it and you have fun. That simple.
    And I don't see any separations along the players. I did not see any room that is like "Muslim only" or "Chinese only" or some crap like that. Why would you jump to that conclusion?

It doesn't happen that often but yeah I've been kicked out of the rooms for not being muslim.
    All they could see is my low ping and they came out with an conclusion that I'm not muslim.
    So your opinion about separations along the players it totally wrong.
    In pubs you can see maybe 3 players who speak decent english. The rest is gibberish or spam like a7a etc.
  • http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2014/01/20/crossfire-tencents-top-earning-free-to-play-game-youve-never-heard-of/

I wonder how much of the total earnings, were from the
    NA CF.

If answer is: A lot of the revenue cam from NA CF.

Then why cant they fix the damn game with all the money flowing in!?

If answer is: A little bit of the total revenue actually came from NA CF

Then that shows that people are leaving this game!

I remember reading this thread where a guy said that he got kicked out of the room.
    The reasons why he got kicked out of the room could possibly be because he did good.
    I guarantee you 100% the man was not hacking, because he had no idea why the **** did he get kicked out. A mod responded to the issue saying that yes, people get kicked just like that. Try to find a new room and join it, there are plenty out there.

How about I don't do that, and I dont have to get kicked out for being a half decent player. The amount of hackusating ******s in this game is beyond the limit. But I cant blame them, because they might be right. You never know if a person actually has any hacks turned on, unless they mess up and get caught being to bait n what not. The community is so paranoid that you need to join pubs with the clan to cover your ass up just encase you are having a good game!
  • http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2014/01/20/crossfire-tencents-top-earning-free-to-play-game-youve-never-heard-of/

I wonder how much of the total earnings, were from the
    NA CF.

If answer is: A lot of the revenue cam from NA CF.

Then why cant they fix the damn game with all the money flowing in!?

If answer is: A little bit of the total revenue actually came from NA CF

Then that shows that people are leaving this game!

I remember reading this thread where a guy said that he got kicked out of the room.
    The reasons why he got kicked out of the room could possibly be because he did good.
    I guarantee you 100% the man was not hacking, because he had no idea why the **** did he get kicked out. A mod responded to the issue saying that yes, people get kicked just like that. Try to find a new room and join it, there are plenty out there.

How about I don't do that, and I dont have to get kicked out for being a half decent player. The amount of hackusating ******s in this game is beyond the limit. But I cant blame them, because they might be right. You never know if a person actually has any hacks turned on, unless they mess up and get caught being to bait n what not. The community is so paranoid that you need to join pubs with the clan to cover your ass up just encase you are having a good game!

The site you provided me... Hmmm... interesting.

Tencent (腾讯) is the host for Chinese Crossfire gaming platform. A supermassive giant online services provider. As you can tell, Crossfire itself makes uhmm... 957 Million dollars a year. That's $957000000! I guess it will take 8 months for Bill Gates to get that much!

As you can tell, although the research is about "World Wide" online video games, it inevitably sets its focus leaned towards the Chinese, which is reasonable consider that a giant chunk of the revenue come from CF China. If everyone who plays CF in China spend 10 Chinese Yuan into the game, then we will have $140 million dollars accounted for, that simple. And what can 10 Chinese Yuan buy? Nothing... The most basic M4A1-Silenced event cost 13 Chinese Yuan to purchase for 7 days. And consider how rich China really is... No surprise there.

Does Z8Games make money? Of course they do! Why would Z8Games keeps on running if there is no money input? How much is the number? I don't know. But consider the fact that even every player in CF NA pays $10 USD, the amount we have will still be nearly 10 times as short? Maybe less maybe more, who knows? But one thing that we can make sure is that Z8Games gain WAY less money than Tencent, no doubt.

The community is paranoid... That hmmm... I somewhat agrees. It is hard to not be paranoid with this much hacker as you suggested. But again as a "Free to Play" game, there is no chance that there will be virtually no hackers. Really... Z8Games shouldn't take all the responsibility.

Since you brought up the Chinese Crossfire, hackers cannot survive inside that game because the entire Player Community will reject them, insult them and humiliate them. (I am not saying we should insult them, but humiliation works well, kind of) Some of it is OUR fault as we fail to recognize and willingfully(if that is a word) to kick the hackers.

But still, it was good to read your opinion, and thanks for the statistics you supplied me :) .

P.S. I like to collect statistics and sorry about the "hmmms and uhmmms" because I just had dinner.