Ingame voting system

This is just a idea in the big lines. And in advence excuse me for my english, i hope u still understand.

So here is my idea.

A ingame poll system about upcoming updates,

EXAMPLE: a priority pole

options: More gp crates, a cleanup (as in a mass ban), etc

Give players the option to what they want first and the fastest
u could release these once in the 6 months.

When the voting is done for lets say 2-4 weeks. make the option with the most votes a priority to get out, BUT Fist get a poll over that one in what way we want it. For example when we the crates are voted top in the poll, give us the option to choose WHAT the players want (rifle, smg, lmg, etc) Dont let a topic pass by 50% make it 60-70%,

Then just work down that list. As i said suggested before. give us the option to vote ingame, not everyone uses the forums.

With a name like power to the players. this way u can see better what we would like to see and what we want most.

Some feeback would be nice,

Once again. excuse me for my english i hope u understood it anyway

Greetings

Legoles

Comments

• This is not just meant as a system to get rid of hackers. this is meant to get z8 known what the community want , and since not everyone uses the forums, this seemed like a logic solution
  • Seems like you copied this idea right off of RS :D

The only problem is that it wouldn't really work well with CFNA since every single update has to be strategically released by Z8 in order to maximize their profit.

In terms of what updates to prioritize, it's always going to come down to what's going to maximize their profit.
  • Hey, Legoles! Thanks for your input, and I'm going to consider passing this idea up, but first there's a few things I'd like to note.
    jordylord wrote: »
    This is just a idea in the big lines. And in advence excuse me for my english, i hope u still understand.

So here is my idea.

A ingame poll system about upcoming updates,

EXAMPLE: a priority pole

options: More gp crates, a cleanup (as in a mass ban), etc

Give players the option to what they want first and the fastest
    u could release these once in the 6 months.

When the voting is done for lets say 2-4 weeks. make the option with the most votes a priority to get out, BUT Fist get a poll over that one in what way we want it. For example when we the crates are voted top in the poll, give us the option to choose WHAT the players want (rifle, smg, lmg, etc) Dont let a topic pass by 50% make it 60-70%,

Then just work down that list.

This, first off, is pretty solid and valid, which is why I'll mention it when it's convenient. Second, we do appreciate community input to relay to the devs. Even though the GMs and MODs manage to relay a majority, sometimes it's hard to get the specifics from the majority!
    As i said suggested before. give us the option to vote ingame, not everyone uses the forums.

This is a point of contingency. Implementing such a system is possible, and seems simple, but in the detailed aspect it can be quite arduous. In addition, adding a system to our specific version and not others would be very hard to pull off. While many do not use the forums, it is the easiest and most accessible place for us to do something like this. That being said, there's nothing stopping us from putting up a link to the forums in game! :)
    With a name like power to the players. this way u can see better what we would like to see and what we want most.

I'm afraid "power to the players" is a trademarked term (GameStop), at least to my knowledge.
    Some feeback would be nice,

Once again. excuse me for my english i hope u understood it anyway

Greetings

Legoles

Feedback granted. Thanks for your ideas!

P.S. Your English is good and intelligible, but if you do want work, just do so on grammar and syntax (the tedious bits are the hardest).
  • Seems like you copied this idea right off of RS :D

The only problem is that it wouldn't really work well with CFNA since every single update has to be strategically released by Z8 in order to maximize their profit.

In terms of what updates to prioritize, it's always going to come down to what's going to maximize their profit.

It might bring new/old players back. since they know that there voice would matter @ that point, that could make z8 more profit even
  • Hey, Legoles! Thanks for your input, and I'm going to consider passing this idea up, but first there's a few things I'd like to note.

This, first off, is pretty solid and valid, which is why I'll mention it when it's convenient. Second, we do appreciate community input to relay to the devs. Even though the GMs and MODs manage to relay a majority, sometimes it's hard to get the specifics from the majority!

This is a point of contingency. Implementing such a system is possible, and seems simple, but in the detailed aspect it can be quite arduous. In addition, adding a system to our specific version and not others would be very hard to pull off. While many do not use the forums, it is the easiest and most accessible place for us to do something like this. That being said, there's nothing stopping us from putting up a link to the forums in game! :)

I'm afraid "power to the players" is a trademarked term (GameStop), at least to my knowledge.

Feedback granted. Thanks for your ideas!

P.S. Your English is good and intelligible, but if you do want work, just do so on grammar and syntax (the tedious bits are the hardest).

Thanks for the feeback :) it's good to hear that this MIGHT be idea that gets passed on to the higher tiers.

Anyone els wanna give feeback/there opinion on here?