SOME NICE IDEAS !!! opinions?

okay so i got two cool ideas for crossfire and i want to know what you guys think about them

1. making ZP crates but for the main permanent prize is a "SKIN" for a gun or knife for example say a new crate is made and the only permanent thing is "red dragon skin" and whoever wins it can attach it to any gun they want so like red dragon DE, red dragon m14 EBR, "the winners choose which gun they want to attach it and so its not moved they cant remove it off the gun once attached and attach to a different gun. Once you attach to one gun it has to stay on that gun. "you can also save in stoage for later if you dont want to attach to any gun right now" or trade it in "blackmarket for something"

2. the second idea i got is a blackmarket sales players can trade with other players. Example if a player has a m14ebr and wants to trade it for a m4a1 patriot they can put the gun up for trade and if someone see's it and wants to trade " and they got the m4a1 patriot" they click trade and has to wait for the first guy to accept also, incase he changed his mind and doesnt want to trade anymore. Once both accept the guns change accounts.

PRO's? : say a players account gets hacked and the hacker trades guns so he can have the persons he hacked guns the GM's can track who it was through the blackmarket trade history this would help get the player his guns back and also catch the hacker.

another PRO would be sales alot of players would spin more ZP crates for SKINs because they want a one of a kind gun say a SKIN is "royal dragon skin" and they win and put it on like a KNIFE or a gun they have but many dont.

so i would like to know what you guys think about this

+1
or
-1?

thanks guys

Comments

• Ill start with the second suggestion. This has been suggested multiple times as it's basically a "trading" system. This wouldn't work well because your "PRO" is actually a con. That would not only flood the support center with people complaining that their guns got hacked, etc., but it would also reduce the focus the GMs can deal with the people hacking ingame and thus result in EVEN MORE complaining.

As for your first suggestion regarding the skins, I believe this would completely ruin the point of vaulted guns like the red dragon psg, mauser/m4/kukri royal would be completely disregarded as "rare" guns if people were able to just stick skins on any gun they own.

All in all, -1 and -1
  • aWmgasm wrote: »
    Ill start with the second suggestion. This has been suggested multiple times as it's basically a "trading" system. This wouldn't work well because your "PRO" is actually a con. That would not only flood the support center with people complaining that their guns got hacked, etc., but it would also reduce the focus the GMs can deal with the people hacking ingame and thus result in EVEN MORE complaining.

As for your first suggestion regarding the skins, I believe this would completely ruin the point of vaulted guns like the red dragon psg, mauser/m4/kukri royal would be completely disregarded as "rare" guns if people were able to just stick skins on any gun they own.

All in all, -1 and -1

I wholeheartedly agree with every word said in this post.
  • So if i put a vip for trade and then i accidently press the trade and get a m16 from a mohamed
  • aWmgasm wrote: »
    Ill start with the second suggestion. This has been suggested multiple times as it's basically a "trading" system. This wouldn't work well because your "PRO" is actually a con. That would not only flood the support center with people complaining that their guns got hacked, etc., but it would also reduce the focus the GMs can deal with the people hacking ingame and thus result in EVEN MORE complaining.

All in all, -1 and -1

This. ^
    msg2short